• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Sometimes those moments of looking through your folders and going "why did I save this, this will never be relevant".
Gets proven wrong. I didn't even remember the last line about Squid being there, but of course, it was.
Fate is quite ironic.

I also had this other squid image that I was only a week ago about to delete, and whilst I still haven't posted it (the amount of anti-Political Correctness involved is insane), Splatoon is definitely going to force that image out at some point.
Hey wait, did I win that avatar contest? LOL.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yes, the Good Avatar Backroom.

Also Fal Koopa probably won back then and even 5x more now (DQ'd for already being in the Good Avatar BR, obv)
Yellow is a sign of god tier taste.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I got promoted to thread title! I'm officially on the same level as Ridley himself!
And at the very least, small enough to fit into smash, and is already cute! (Cute Ridley is a thing doe)

Krishna was Vishnu's eighth avatar.

I'm the eleventh, Kookhi.
IIRC there's the big three, and Krishna, as well as his origins become more important as a cult over the others. I think Persian/Indian borders even have mixmatching of gods.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

<---------- I would say that I think this is cute, but I always think Nah is adorable.

Last edited by a moderator:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
<<<< My general reaction if I don't win some form of Avatar Contest.
I'm not salty I just like my avatar hehe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom