• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

With a little bit of work and a little help from one of my friends, I just finished Apocalymon Burst Mode. Yes, I realize the colors are a little off, but eh. Close enough. Ruin Mode will be the actual difficult one. I don't have an idea of what to make it like, so...

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

"Pic of the day. Here's Dr. Eggman's machine, Eggrobo. It'll appear as a guest character in Smash Run and attack you with laser beams."

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I consider more than just what your avatar is. It isn't all about cutesey anime girls. They just tend to have vibrant colors, solid lines and are easier to scale well to the size proportions of avatars. They just often look a lot higher quality than other things (can you deny that? :p). Like TRG, your avatar could be so much better with a higher quality photo, more zoomed in on their faces, and not a weird cropped black background (but then you'd suffer the fact you want a 190 height avatar; ARR HAAARRRR!).

@TewnLeenk FalKoopa has +1 on you doe! Why not try to make it more of your "own". Perhaps making the background transparent and making/using one, maybe add a border, etc. It's a good picture nonetheless, but it isn't anything new!

It's a contest wherein if you aren't already aware of the contest, you can't participate.
It was something like this originally wasn't it? Well if someone were to have such an exceptional avatar I couldn't contain myself, I'd promote them on the spot anyway, otherwise competitions closed, but my critique service is always open (pending boredom).

I've come to respect your choices a little more now, as I otherwise didn't pay attention to yours as a theme. You could go for the same theme with 'new' pictures though, rather than various well known movie thingies/real shock. :V Just an opinion. What do I mean by new? iono.

I made my avatar completely from scratch, unlike y'all. It's a 3D model of how I image the Grovyle from PMD2 in Smash Bros.

----
Awesome, cool. Why not put a nice background around it (black makes the frills? on its head harder to see well, at the very least) and make it more known that it is your 3D creation? (say it in your sig or something). I thought it was one of those grass starter pokemon? Anyway. If there were more avatars like this I'd have a separate classification, there's that guy... Capps I think with the humongous moustache avatar that is his own, something like "Best Complete Original" award :o

D

Deleted member

MORE PICTURES OF MANLY MEN TO BALANCE OUT THE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Typical Swampsaur pictures. Always good ideas, always just a little bit poor though. <3
MORE PICTURES OF MANLY MEN TO BALANCE OUT THE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS
I'd think the collapsed image would make a pretty tight looking avatar, especially with premium avatar height (get the entire first, face, and as much chest as possible, YEAH!)

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
It was something like this originally wasn't it? Well if someone were to have such an exceptional avatar I couldn't contain myself, I'd promote them on the spot anyway, otherwise competitions closed, but my critique service is always open (pending boredom).

I've come to respect your choices a little more now, as I otherwise didn't pay attention to yours as a theme. You could go for the same theme with 'new' pictures though, rather than various well known movie thingies/real shock. :V Just an opinion. What do I mean by new? iono.
what are words even

D

Deleted member

Typical Swampsaur pictures. Always good ideas, always just a little bit poor though. <3

I'd think the collapsed image would make a pretty tight looking avatar, especially with premium avatar height (get the entire first, face, and as much chest as possible, YEAH!)
This was the best I could find, but it still works.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I consider more than just what your avatar is. It isn't all about cutesey anime girls. They just tend to have vibrant colors, solid lines and are easier to scale well to the size proportions of avatars. They just often look a lot higher quality than other things (can you deny that? :p). Like TRG, your avatar could be so much better with a higher quality photo, more zoomed in on their faces, and not a weird cropped black background (but then you'd suffer the fact you want a 190 height avatar; ARR HAAARRRR!).

@TewnLeenk FalKoopa has +1 on you doe! Why not try to make it more of your "own". Perhaps making the background transparent and making/using one, maybe add a border, etc. It's a good picture nonetheless, but it isn't anything new!

Awesome, cool. Why not put a nice background around it (black makes the frills? on its head harder to see well, at the very least) and make it more known that it is your 3D creation? (say it in your sig or something). I thought it was one of those grass starter pokemon? Anyway. If there were more avatars like this I'd have a separate classification, there's that guy... Capps I think with the humongous moustache avatar that is his own, something like "Best Complete Original" award :o

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I really need to get Paintshop Pro or Photoshop soon. Would really help make me out with making an avatar that looks better than what I have. I'm just glad to have gotten two of my favorite characters in the same image for now, at least.

I'd attempt to draw them....but I can't draw to save my life. That's something I really want to change.

D

Deleted member

There's one guest viewing this thread. Let's make him uncomfortable.
3 now. Let's all talk about our feelings. Or the birds and the bees, whichever will guarantee maximum uncomfortableness.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I just found a mix of testosterone and cuteness.

Aw, broken link. Gimme a sec.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom