• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm honestly scared of the prospect of Nintendo acquiring Capcom.

If you think the Smash rosters are disappointing NOW? Imagine if Sakurai had dozens of iconic, worthy characters to choose from...
What if you don't think they're disappointing? :p

If Nintendo bought Capcom, only disappointment I'd feel is disappointment if they didn't include Phoenix Wright.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
What if you don't think they're disappointing? :p

If Nintendo bought Capcom, only disappointment I'd feel is disappointment if they didn't include Phoenix Wright.
Well, in order to get my favorite Capcom characters, they'd likely have to cut my favorite Nintendo characters, like Ness and Mr. Game & Watch (and Ridley, if he gets into the game). But it might be worth it for Poison. But then I'd be disappointed that I can't fight Ness or G&W or Ridley WITH Poison. Urgh, decisions decisions.

D

Deleted member

Wait, Nintendo buys everything...

Yes...

-Nintendo owns Konami, Snake returns
-Nintendo owns Magica Quartet or Aniplex or SHAFT or whoever owns the damn rights, Homura confirmed

Homura vs. Snake in Smash Brothers.

Please buy everything Nintendo.
Please.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Nintendo could buy everything except Disney and Google.

But wait a second. Nintendo would own everything. Aw ****.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Is the guy that won that video contest to attend the invitational here on Smashboards?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
In a perfect world Nintendo would buy SEGA, Capcom, Namco-Bandai and Konami.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

OK, heres my impossible character for Smash! What a story!

Oh hi, Mario!

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
If Nintendo buys everything, that means they own Old Spice.

I don't think you need me to tell you what comes next.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

OK, heres my impossible character for Smash! What a story!

Oh hi, Mario!
I really wish Mii had a bottle throwing attack for this reason alone.
And so I could make Geoff Keighley, have him throw Mountain Dew bottles, and make him get his revenge on Pikachu.

EDIT: Now, if transforming moves were still in the game.
>Tommy Wiseau hits Samus
>Samus uses Zero Laser
>"I did nawt heet hur, itz nawt tru, is bawl**** I did nawt hit hur, I did NAWT."

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Whats this about nintendo buying capcom?

Like I'm all for our Phoenix Wright ATs. Right now. All the time. All the time. Right now.
Or what about a phoenix wright stage that's similar to warioware? Judge in the background, sound effects on combo starters and when an opponent strikes back "OBJECTION".

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Whats this about nintendo buying capcom?

Like I'm all for our Phoenix Wright ATs. Right now. All the time. All the time. Right now.
Capcom opened itself to getting bought out, Nintendo is really the only company that can.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Lucy Lawless Miis throwing chakrams, Iwata Miis throwing bananas and Cousin Bucky Miis asking people to pull his finger before being locked in the bathroom... We're set for Smash now.

D

Deleted member

I'm making a tommy wiseau mii right now
I made him the day Miis were announced. Tommy Wiseau mains unite!

Everyone who doesn't use him is just a little chicken

CHIP CHIP CHIP CHIP CHIP CHIP CHEYEYEYEYEYEP

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Well, Nintendo and Capcom's relationship is pretty solid. But I don't see how its only nintendo that are in the spot to.
I'm not sure, i'm just hoping.

(I think I heard somewhere that Microsoft is out for sure and Sony seems unlikely. That's what I heard anyways)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'd rather sony or microsoft over google or facebook. Two companies that are obviously gearing towards gaming platforms in the future. May actually be a good thing in a lot of ways, but in the whole anti-monopoly mindset, ugh.

You can't underestimate smart-phone or other mobile specific platform developers which are getting really big, and would reliably make billions off making Capcom "apps".
"Ryu chains a combo until you wake up" alarm clock App - $5.95.

Last edited:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'd rather sony or microsoft over google or facebook. Two companies that are obviously gearing towards gaming platforms in the future. May actually be a good thing in a lot of ways, but in the whole anti-monopoly mindset, ugh.

You can't underestimate smart-phone or other mobile specific platform developers which are getting really big, and would reliably make billions of making Capcom "apps".
"Ryu chains a combo until you wake up" alarm clock App - $5.95.
Don't forget Apple.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
If Facebook buys capcom then at least we could have some cool oculus rift games. Imagine oculus resident evil? That'd be pretty sweet.

Google would just be 100% garbage though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I want Google to buy every service on the internet so that they can be shut down for having a monopoly on the internet.

But seriously Google; stop buying crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom