• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I don't think Sakurai would give Sonic five reps.
Two can work, three is pushing it, but five is unrealistic.
who the heck said 5?

Honestly, I think Nintendo will buy SEGA by then, but I honestly think Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Shadow will be in by then.
Never mind, I got it.

Man, won't you ever learn to let go of bias when PREDICTING things?

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Tails and Eggman/Robotnik should be the only choice a second Sonic rep.

And honestly I can see Tails happening before Sega was even under Nintendo's wig because of the popularity of the Melee Prank.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Because..... money? Sounds about right to me... maybe...
At least they got the personalities right. To be honest, the OVA wasn't very good either..

Freaking Donovan stole the spotlight away from all the other Darkstalkers, who mostly tried to save the world.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Still has better choices than Sonic.
I'm sorry but no. A majority of the worthy people in Mega Man are forgettable bosses and varations on Mega Man himself.

Roll, Tron, and Zero are the only people who aren't that that'd even stand a remote chance.

Sonic's characters have much better potential just for the sheer fact they're not just Sonic over and over.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm sorry but no. A majority of the worthy people in Mega Man are forgettable bosses and varations on Mega Man himself.

Roll, Tron, and Zero are the only people who aren't that that'd even stand a remote chance.

Sonic's characters have much better potential just for the sheer fact they're not just Sonic over and over.
Most of them are though.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That kid though.
I actually liked that for one reason; He managed to make all the "monsters" act more human in nature. Except Raptor. But he was already down to earth anyway. Albeit, I think it was a bad thing in a way too. Like the Blue Ranger in Power Rangers Turbo, making everybody else look like idiots.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I actually liked that for one reason; He managed to make all the "monsters" act more human in nature. Except Raptor. But he was already down to earth anyway. Albeit, I think it was a bad thing in a way too. Like the Blue Ranger in Power Rangers Turbo, making everybody else look like idiots.
Still, that voice shouldn't come out of a teenager (at least I think That's a teenager. I'm not sure on that).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
HEY!!!!!
I'm not the only one who thinks this. Go talk with HotFeet and see what he thinks
But Megaman and Zero are clearly better. Scientist have proven this. Robots make everything better. Especially if they are Super Fighting Robots.

Still has better choices than Sonic.
:denzel: Monica. :denzel:

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Most of them are though.
The only two you could argue are even close to Sonic are Shadow and Silver and even they have drastically different personalities and attributes as much as I dislike BOTH of them.

Honestly the more you speak on the Sonic series, the more it seems you need a little education on what it actually IS.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
My blasted computer ia down... so I'm stuck using public computers for a few posts every day or so.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, in my class today there was a girl I thought was cute, and it was partially because she looked REALLY familiar.

I just realized, she looks like the pink ranger from Power Rangers Mega Force...LOL

She's too young, like 10 years younger. So not going for it

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Most of my sex partners have been around ten years older than me, LOL.
I think it would be awkward to hook up with a girl 10 years younger that has more experience in relationship stuff than I do. I'm betting just about any girl that age does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom