• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Brand-new spanking 3DS.

Which means I have to update my stuff.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's over, it's finally over! SasoriObideidara is finally off MyNIntendoNews for good after getting told off by Nintendo Commander and the other non-trolls on the website. Just look at his latest video, crying over not having a girl and feeling rejected by a bunch of Nintendo fanboys. I can feel his delicious tears of sweet saltiness from far away. :troll:

I don't feel sorry for this stupid ***** the slightest since he embodies stereotype of the typical Sony Pony/X-Bot and hates Nintendo for a living as if it's his only purpose for existing. That explains why all of his videos have negative views and **** loads of dislikes. Never before have I've been relived in so long. Now there's only Icemania, Aeolus, and any other anonymous trolls that's left to scare away. If you actually go to the site religiously like I do, you would know awful he is. At least Shokio puts up a good fight with his arguments unlike him.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I wonder what my avatar says about my posts.
A Freudian Look at your Yoshi Avatar.

Yoshi represents an interesting conundrum. On one hand, he originally existed to “enhance” the “length” of Mario and Luigi. Yoshi was a bottomless pit, with a constant desire to pull things within him. However, as he evolved into his own character, Yoshi began to represent a desire to remain in touch with our feminine sides. With a 10 foot long tongue, it’s hard to argue that Yoshi isn’t “all man.” However, when he consumes a creature, Yoshi lays an egg. Aside from the occasional fish, it is the female of the species that typically lays eggs. Coupled with his doe eyes and cutesy-wutesy demeanor,Yoshi is one big, hot ****** mess.

That was quoted off a real website.

D

Deleted member

What about cakes? Cakes' have layers and everybody loves cake.
I hate cake, it's full of fat and bad carbs and is essentially an object full of excess and useless (from a physical exercise standpoint) calories. :glare:

Yes, I realize that you were continuing the Shrek references, by the way

My inner health nut despises cake and all similar "treats."

Twewy

Smash Lord
Thanks Capps for the new signature. About time I had one on here.

Now how do I get it to show up

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm going to take a guess and say at least 10,000 calories for the whole thing, that monstrosity is disgusting by the way. Whoever ate that needs to run like 3 marathons to burn off all the fat and calories.

Khoru

Smash Champion
Thanks Capps for the new signature. About time I had one on here.

Now how do I get it to show up
it only shows up on your first post on a page
not that having slurs in a sig is necessarily a good idea

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I wish that leak hadn't been "debunked". It was so much more interesting than religion, ogres and cake. :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom