• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm going to take a guess and say at least 10,000 calories for the whole thing, that monstrosity is disgusting by the way. Whoever ate that needs to run like 3 marathons to burn off all the fat and calories.
You mean the whole cake? That slice looks hardly 2000kcal.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I wish I could be a health nut.
or at least resist ice cream and other things.

teach me, The Fatless One
do I resolve to main WFT or something

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I wish I could be a health nut,

Teach me, oh, Fatless One
do I resolve to main WFT or something?
Be born with a good metabolism

else take part in fat shaming

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Hmm, so considering that I made my avatar myself (albeit through a program, but it's an OC regardless), what does it say about me and/or make my posts look like?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Let's hope they have a Wii Balance Board control option for Smash 4.
I wana see you physically sweat when you dash dance!

D

Deleted member

You mean the whole cake? That slice looks hardly 2000kcal.
I might've overestimated a bit, but you'd be surprised how calorie dense something like cake can be. I'll say it's in the 3000-5000 range for the entire thing, given how tall it is. To give you an idea, a Baconator from Wendy's is at 840 calories, and a large order of fries from Five Guys Burgers and Fries is at 1464 calories; that one Sandwich is probably at most 1/4 of that piece of cake and the fries probably 1/3 at most. Given the amount of sugar (which equates to high high carbs) that probably went into that one "piece" and the amount of fat in the icing and filling, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it's more than 3000 calories with enough Saturated Fat to last a person for 3 days, if not more.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

1. Have 2 regular meals and replace one with a meal bar/meal shake

2. Burn at least 400 or more calories a day.

3. Squeeze in some form of yoga while before relaxing (It can be from any title from the Wii Fit series).

4. Eat more fruits and veggies, less meat and sweets.

5. Have at least 8 or more hours of sleep.

6. Only have fast food once every 1-2 weeks.

This is my usual schedule for the summer to guarantee some great weight loss. I even managed to lose around 6 pounds in a few weeks. It can definitely work for you if you follow some or all of these steps.

D

Deleted member

Well, the way I did it is the "willpower" method, I just stood up one day and just said "no" to all that unhealthy crap when I switched to my bodybuilding diet. I realize of course that it might be tough for someone else, but I treat unhealthy food like the cliche drug campaign/anti teen-sex campaign: "Just Say No".

It also helps me that I happen to be incredibly vain and borderline obsessed with achieving a perfect physique.

It's actually kind of funny that you mentioned WFT, because for a time I actually actively did all the stuff in the Wii Fit games as a way to begin my journey to fitness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smashiny

Smash Journeyman
Well, the way I did it is the "willpower" method, I just stood up one day and just said "no" to all that unhealthy crap when I switched to my bodybuilding diet. I realize of course that it might be tough for someone else, but I treat unhealthy food like the cliche drug campaign/anti teen-sex campaign: "Just Say No".

It also helps me that I happen to be incredibly vain and borderline obsessed with achieving a perfect physique.

It's actually kind of funny that you mentioned WFT, because for a time I actually actively did all the stuff in the Wii Fit games as a way to begin my journey to fitness.
Yeah, since I've been fitnessing I actually started preferring healthier alternatives to all the junk I used to stuff my throat with!
If you can change your initial mindset, the rest comes easier!

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Speaking of OCs.

You know what really grinds my gears.

Sonic OCs.

Like why? The idea is so dumb. I mean, the only one who's going to enjoy it is you and some other person. Then you think it's so good for a fanfic.

It's not good. Just stop.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I will never be able to stop eating fried chicken or just fried foods in general.

Fried food is just so very very yummy.
Oh, vomit. I like fried chicken, but I get tired of it after eating a whole bunch. And I only enjoy the crispy kinds.

Speaking of OCs.

You know what really grinds my gears.

Sonic OCs.

Like why? The idea is so dumb. I mean, the only one who's going to enjoy it is you and some other person. Then you think it's so good for a fanfic.

It's not. Just stop.
Onic the Hedhog. Do naught stol.

---

And speaking of health, how is Wario able to have tons of arm muscles and work out, yet remain flabby and fat? Is the fat genetic?

---

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I have a tough choice now. With the deluxe digital promotion, I can buy a 8$ game but I don;t know which one to choose between kirby super star and metroid fusion. I'm interested in kirby just because I actually want to check this series (minus kirby air ride which I became addicted). I just want to know where Sakurai made inspiration from (I know for a fact that the master hand is from kss).

As for metroid fusion, I have it on 3ds but it's annoying to play (size of the screen) but I found the game quite good from the beginning (and the music is so creepy).

What would you pick between those 2?

ndayday

BRoomer

as much as I was trying to be funny there I do want to lose weight. I did things for a while and had lost quite a bit but then I was like "a break won't hurt" and it did. I know it all comes down to me wanting it enough, no amount of tips or regimens will help if you don't have the willpower. which sucks because I'm not too positive of a person

also I did actually get wii fit u, I have yet to start it seriously but I thought it might be fun to make it more video game like

I have a tough choice now. With the deluxe digital promotion, I can buy a 8$ game but I don;t know which one to choose between kirby super star and metroid fusion. I'm interested in kirby just because I actually want to check this series (minus kirby air ride which I became addicted). I just want to know where Sakurai made inspiration from (I know for a fact that the master hand is from kss).

As for metroid fusion, I have it on 3ds but it's annoying to play (size of the screen) but I found the game quite good from the beginning (and the music is so creepy).

Kirby games are all pretty fun but I like Fusion a lot better.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Metroid.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
as much as I was trying to be funny there I do want to lose weight. I did things for a while and had lost quite a bit but then I was like "a break won't hurt" and it did. I know it all comes down to me wanting it enough, no amount of tips or regimens will help if you don't have the willpower. which sucks because I'm not too positive of a person

also I did actually get wii fit u, I have yet to start it seriously but I thought it might be fun to make it more video game like

Kirby games are all pretty fun but I like Fusion a lot better.
The Wii Fit board is not an answer. (I was kidding when I suggested it), it's seriously laughable and it's only useful as a very expensive and time-wasting weight scale IMO.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I can see why @thethirdkoopa called Rainbow Road 64 "Rainbow Butthurt" because every Mario Kart fan hates the simple changes to it, like making the track shorter for example.

Last edited:

ndayday

BRoomer
The Wii Fit board is not an answer. (I was kidding when I suggested it), it's seriously laughable and it's only useful as a very expensive and time-wasting weight scale IMO.
I was able to get a board for nothing and the software was free if you got that glorified pedometer so I mean that's like $20.
probably regret it anyway but u kno

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I'd say Kirby SS. You already own Metroid, no point paying for it twice. Plus the final boss is quite a let down.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
A good dietary choice is to eat the Notification Eating Monster. The Notification Eating Monster is.... strangely... filled with vitamin D and Calcium with enough fiber to clear out your colon for days. I hear that Notification Eating Monster is best served baked with red potatoes and carrots in the pan with it under tin foil with a side of wild rice and a glass of milk to wash it all down.

Seriously, I tried telling the Notification Eating Monster that Chicken Nuggets were better for his health than Notifications were but he just keeps eating Notifications.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
A good dietary choice is to eat the Notification Eating Monster. The Notification Eating Monster is.... strangely... filled with vitamin D and Calcium with enough fiber to clear out your colon for days. I hear that Notification Eating Monster is best served baked with red potatoes and carrots in the pan with it under tin foil with a side of wild rice and a glass of milk to wash it all down.

Seriously, I tried telling the Notification Eating Monster that Chicken Nuggets were better for his health than Notifications were but he just keeps eating Notifications.
But how do you catch one of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom