• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sadly I admit I was one of those people.

First time I saw the image I thought the design was extremely ugly, so I refused to believe it.

Even now I still don't like the tongue scarf. >.>
I think his design is pretty good. Nothing too terrible about it. Though the tongue scarf is weird, they could have kept the bubble theme the other forms had. But it does add color.

young grasshopper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4227-3446-5848
Tl;Dr: Yep.

Though since were all sharing views.
I'm a Christian now Agnostic. I was as the former most of my life. And it wasn't till really a long while ago became the latter. I just became lost, and currently I'm just in the middle.
please trust God, in 1 John 5:11-13 it says "And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life" He is real, and He is active. Don't ask for a sign or feeling, just give Him your life and He will do great things through you

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
As someone who prefers both Chesnaught and Delphox over Greninja design wise I understand I'm in the minority. Honestly if it weren't for the scarf I'm pretty sure I'd appreciate his design more.

He's still a cool Pokemon overall... but he's no Charizard. :troll:

Last edited:

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Top 5 bosses?

5 - Neo Wiseman (Baten Kaitos Origins)
4 - Caius Ballad (FF13-2)
3 - Sen. Armstrong (MGR:Revengance)
2 - Lifevirus.EXE (Megaman: Battle Network Transmission)
1 - The Boss (MGS3:SE)

young grasshopper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4227-3446-5848
I'm a Christian, but a little bit of a different one.

Basically, I grew up around the Big Bang/Creation debate, and one day I thought to myself "Well, we don't know how long a 'day' would be for an omnipotent being that created the universe, right? It's probably a lot longer than ours."

At that point, I pretty much fused evolution and Creation. For example, when "all" of the species were created, in my views, means the creation of the species that eventually evolve and become everything on Earth (otherwise, everything would've mostly died with the dinosaurs), which is why Adam and Eve were among the final creations. After all, cosmically speaking, humans as we know them are a very recent development.

So yeah, that's what I personally believe.
I'm sorry but Genesis specifically says that the animals reproduced "after their own kind"

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh man, I almost forgot: Last Saturday I went to see Colin Mochrie & Brad Sherwood (from "Whose Line is it Anyway?") at my local theater and got to meet them in person for the 3rd time (they came to my town 2 times before), got their signature, and I posed with them! (camera quality a little low.)
#SWAG

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Oh man, I almost forgot: Last Saturday I went to see Colin Mochrie & Brad Sherwood (from "Whose Line is it Anyway?") at my local theater and got to meet them in person for the 3rd time (the came to my town 2 times before), got their signature, and I posed with them! (camera quality a little low.)
#SWAG
This is automatically cooler than anything else posted in this thread.

young grasshopper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4227-3446-5848
That's a pretty cool remix. Is it really legit?

As for the religion topic. I do believe in some form of a higher being, and I would consider myself Christian. But I don't like saying that there's only one answer. I was also raised to think that everyone has a choice. And I still hold on to that notion.
everyone does have a choice, but that doesn't mean that every choice is a good one. There are many things that can be compromised on, but truth is not one of them

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
please trust God, in 1 John 5:11-13 it says "And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life" He is real, and He is active. Don't ask for a sign or feeling, just give Him your life and He will do great things through you
...Okay? Why are we back here again?

Oh look we are talking about religion. One of the things I dislike. Just like excersise.
I'm just more curious why we're bringing up a topic that happened a long time ago.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't like the direction this thread is going at all.

The religion talk can go somewhere else such as PMs.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Top 5 bosses no particular order:
(note, I do not include Final Bosses as I include them in their own category)

5. Moldarach (Skyward Sword)
When I replay Skyward Sword I ALWAYS look forward to this part. He's not particularly hard, he's just alot of fun. Hiding around in the sand and whatnot, and you actually have to use those motion controls to hit the eyes in his claws... also he has eyes in his claws. The whole thing is just alot of fun.
and the best part is, you get to do it twice

4. Ghost Rex (Sonic Rush Adventure)
Sonic the Hedgehog is in a fight with a giant robot Tyrannosaurus Rex and the fight does not stay in one area and the whole thing is accompanied by music that can be the subject of misheard lyrics. Need I say more?

3. Very/Really Gnawty (Donkey Kong Country)
I never really did figure out why there are beavers in the jungle, but the concept of a necktie wearing gorilla fighting a pair of giant beavers is just the kind of odd I appreciate.

2. Xord (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Hard to discuss much about Xenoblade without going into some serious hardcore spoilers for those that haven't enjoyed it for the first time already (and I strongly recommend that you do), but I'll say this: Xord just wouldn't go down... also "You want some MORE, Monado Moron?"

1. Toasty (Spyro the Dragon)
The original Spyro the Dragon trilogy is a very fun trilogy, but for me one of the best parts is the first boss of the original, Toasty... just the very idea that he's a scarecrow that actually turns out to be a sheep walking on stilts. It's just... well, much like the beavers from DKC, it's just the kind of odd I appreciate.

Twewy

Smash Lord
On the topic of bosses, Smelter Demon is BS. The only time in Dark Souls 2 I ever felt like it was being unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom