• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Also, clashes have insanely high recovery. I saw Bowser clash with Little Mac and it took a full second for it to finish. We Anarchy Reigns now.

Yeah no offense but i wish people stop trying analysis a in dev game mechanics when it's not even completed these things could change at initial release
Stop ruining the fun! Besides, we all know what happened with Brawl. It got -worse- after the hands-on time we got. We'll see, but for now I'll keep analyzing what we have in preparation.

Saw Bowser get hit with Greninja's dair, and after the groundbounce (which could have been teched), he -immediately- naired.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

"Pic of the day. This is quite a line-up of characters for the gaming world. I mean, it's amazing enough that Mario can fight Pikachu. I hope you enjoy this truly unique celebration!!"

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Also, clashes have insanely high recovery. I saw Bowser clash with Little Mac and it took a full second for it to finish. We Anarchy Reigns now.

Stop ruining the fun! Besides, we all know what happened with Brawl. It got -worse- after the hands-on time we got. We'll see, but for now I'll keep analyzing what we have in preparation.
that was brawl this is a new smash game each always our melee changed n64 smash and brawl changed melee same can be said for this one

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I mean, do you really need to KNOW about new Amiibo?

I assume there's going to be one for every character in Smash 4 anyway (minus maybe Miis), so...

Morbi

Scavenger
I mean, do you really need to KNOW about new Amiibo?

I assume there's going to be one for every character in Smash 4 anyway (minus maybe Miis), so...
I would want to see their designs; some I would laugh at, like Link's repugnant model. Others I would rejoice at... like... um... Peach's? Either way, I like to see their designs even if they are obviously based on the website art.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This is the second time these companies have all teamed up together since Project X Zone

Actually using their mascots, unlike that game

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Was that game any good never played it?
Lots of fun, actually, but quite the beefer when it comes to length.

The story isn't meant to be taken incredibly seriously since it's such a big crossover, so just have fun with it if you get the chance.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Oh wow. I just realized, instead of actually sweetspotting, you COULD just NOT sweetspot (hold down) so that you trick the dude on the ledge into thinking you're going to take it. Say, Fox upB towards the ledge from a 45 degree angle, if you hold down and don't sweetspot, bam, you'll make it onto the stage if he tries to regrab the ledge to punish a sweetspot attempt.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Moi je parle le français aussi. J'aimerait voire Link qui vient de Majora's Mask, avec des différents transformations de masque pour ses attaques spéciaux.

Mais je pense que Lien de masque de Majora devrait avoir les masques le transforment et lui donnent des ensembles de mouvements alternatifs basés sur son choix de masque. Comme le Pokemon Trainer.

So I discovered Fairytail and i love it :)
My fave episode was 95.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm not sure why Sakurai would cut Snake, beyond asking for Simon Belmont(or a Belmont in general). Now, I do admit, seeing two of his moves on other characters doesn't make it look good, and the actual statements by Kojimia don't help.

It's hard to say. I feel like he still has a pretty good chance despite those factors. Toon Link still currently has the same moves as his Brawl ones, so... it's not like clone moves clearly matter that much. Customization makes that even more blatant.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, they got rid of sheik's attack that acted like Simon Belmont's whip

Food for thought

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Now that you mention it, seeing customization options for Snake's moveset would be awesome.

I feel like Snake has to be back, he wasn't a guest, he was truly part of Smash Bros, just like Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Knowing how deep respect the Japanese have for each other makes me really thinking. Seeying as Sakurai cutting Snake would be disrespectful to Kojima...

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Knowing how deep respect the Japanese have for each other makes me really thinking. Seeying as Sakurai cutting Snake would be disrespectful to Kojima...
You have to remember it was on request for Kojima's son. Not just Kojima himself. A thing to keep in mind is this; Does his son even care about seeing him back? Kojima didn't even act like it was that big of a deal during the interview. He gave a simple answer "He doesn't think it'll happen" and left it at that. Tricking people(avoiding the question for legal reasons) could've been his goal. Or maybe the fun was over. I think he should come back just because he's the only reason we have 3rd parties. There's rumors Sonic was considered well before Brawl to be in Melee, so maybe Snake might not have mattered? I dunno.

That said, it is just a character. I think having a Konami character in as is is more than awesome enough. I like Snake too, but there are other options. Mind you, I just want to see Simon in the game as is. I'm completely fine with an Assist Trophy. Just seeing the full Captain N cast alone is fun for those nostalgic people who were fans of the show(well, the few fans it has).

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They should have represented Captain N through the mii

having a captain N costume for the gunner

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Worst case scenario: Snake is cut and there are three third-parties.

Bittersweet scenario: Snake is replaced by Simon Belmont, a character with a bigger connection to Nintendo and would fit well with Mega Man and other NES-born characters.

Best case (not gonna happen) scenario: Snake, Simon, and possibly Bomberman (although I don't care for him) are all playable and co-exist.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm actually quite interested in Project STEAM

I would have used a different art direction in my perfect steampunk game...

But at the same time it would have used a lot of the same ideas

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This is what happens when journalists don't do proper research. I swear I'd be a better journalist than some professional journalists out there.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What the hell is a "playstation ecosystem"?

Last edited:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
So what... he owes him for life or something? If anything, Kojima should be grateful enough that Sakurai/Nintendo agreed to let his character in once, asking for it again would be abusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom