• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
as we see viridi does make a apperance but seems to be just a background image does that mean viridi still has chance for smash?

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
as we see viridi does make a apperance but seems to be just a background image does that mean viridi still has chance for smash?
I can see her being an assist throwing a reset bomb on the stage....I think we need a few more kid icarus games for more representation sadly

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I can see her being an assist throwing a reset bomb on the stage....I think we need a few more kid icarus games for more representation sadly
theres already a assist and its seems to be Phosphora but also the fact is this is Sakurai he's director so he say who stays,comes, and gos and i don't see why not have a few more reps we already have 5 for mario 4 for zelda and 3 for pokemon why not have another either be viridi or maybe medusa or maybe both the possibilities are endless and kid icarus is a classic nintendo game with uprising it basically is a series revived with possibilites and smash bros is place to start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom