• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Anyway, going back to the Reset Bomb Forest stage, I do still love how the stage is designed. It will probably be banned for, IIRC, walls/celing of life or something of that nature. Which is unfortunate.

Stated before but I'm happy the Reset bomb forest music is there. <3

Going to be playing on this stage the most. :3

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Anyway, going back to the Reset Bomb Forest stage, I do still love how the stage is designed. It will probably be banned for, IIRC, walls/celing of life or something of that nature. Which is unfortunate.

Stated before but I'm happy the Reset bomb forest music is there. <3

Going to be playing on this stage the most. :3
I think it really depends on how open people are, depending on where and how the ledges are gradable it might be able to work. It really depends on that transformation.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
So they've been demoing S.T.E.A.M. on Treehouse Live... maybe I've been spoiled by the realtime ways of battle systems like Xenoblade or The Last Story, but the turn based slowness is really kinda turning me off. It's nice that they're trying to incorporate elements of other action games in here, and the American Comic look is a nice kind of different from the norm, but yeah... turn base really isn't my thing outside of Pokemon.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
for anyone interested smash 3ds will be on the treehouse stream now.
Edit: Ninjed.

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
What!? Japan's getting it a MONTH early?! Why couldn't they have an international release where all versions have all languages like with Pokémon? How am I supposed dodge spoilers? Doesn't the Japanese version have English voices?

I am so angry with you now Sakurai, you racist troll

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Wow ok so shieks FS is still Light arrow and im guessing toon links most likely Triforce slash man how can you change shieks down b special but not sheiks FS ugh

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
They keep avoiding Sanic.
sad i wanted that
What!? Japan's getting it a MONTH early?! Why couldn't they have an international release where all versions have all languages like with Pokémon? How am I supposed dodge spoilers? Doesn't the Japanese version have English voices?

I am so angry with you now Sakurai, you racist troll
It is?

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Anyone have footage of Luigi's final smash?
We actually just saw it a moment ago on the Treehouse.

After he sucks you into the vacuum, it shocks you for awhile and then he fires you up out of it and kills you.

Twewy

Smash Lord
You wouldn't happen to be close to Virginia, would you? We just had a storm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom