• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I doubt characters will be shown today. Just more gameplay. I know people are hopeful, but...

Also, Genesect is a Pokeball, but you probably know that already.

So how 'bout OR/AS?

z28.png

They made that second Acro Bike bridge on Route 119 useful now.

I hope they don't give most of the gyms generic designs like in X and Y. What to happened to unique exteriors from Black and White?

And they made the Rusboro Gym into a fossil museum. Sweet! If I remember, Hoenn originally didn't have one.

Youngster rockin' the Sableye shirt.

Mega Sceptile really does fire off its tail in battle, as some in the original trailer were noticing.

...Just like a real-life lizard... *facepalm*

*Gets ready to be ravaged*

Why do people hate the C-Stick so much? I've talked to so many people about that, and they'd use it as a reason to say I'm bad at the game. They'd say stuff like "You're a noob, can't beat me without it", so then I'd play without it, and still beat them.

It seems strange that people hate it so much, when it's a part of the controller and game...
I dunno. I don't use it because of habit and because you can't charge Smash attacks with it.

----

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158

Why do people hate the C-Stick so much? I've talked to so many people about that, and they'd use it as a reason to say I'm bad at the game. They'd say stuff like "You're a noob, can't beat me without it", so then I'd play without it, and still beat them.

It seems strange that people hate it so much, when it's a part of the controller and game...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Because C-stick is considered important in the competitive metagame.
And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's next.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I think I'm done with this. Nintendo may have won E3, but my hype is gone at this point. Except for Smash, Nintendo Treehouse has just been covering nothing but JUNK

Twewy

Smash Lord
How dare Nintendo cover other games, it's not like they're trying to sell them or build interest or anything.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I'm still pretty disappointed about the the Japanese release date, I don't want to have to stay off the internet for a month to dodge spoilers. If it wasn't for the damn region lock I'd probably just import.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
What's your favorite Mega Evolution revealed for ORAS?
Mega Sceptile
Mega Swampert
Mega Diancie
Mega Sableye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom