• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wake up to some metal music, kids!

Pfffft, that's nothing.
This is what the kids should wake up to:
And yes those drums are being played by a human being and not a drum machine.

Or this:

Or this:

And before anyone asks, I listen to and enjoy all the bands listed above and bands of similar sound. SoP and LoG are my top two favorite bands actually.

Also, it's a shame that Slaughterbox broke up. :crying:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
If Sakurai didn't want to make a Smash game, he wouldn't have. He isn't part of Nintendo anymore, contrary to what some people think.

He has his own company, Sora Ltd., who's technically a third party. He just happens to work with Nintendo more often, something that is likely helped by Iwata being the current Nintendo president.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I'll probably just get Villager, though I'm afraid Mario will be more supported. Hopefully he can be used in Animal Crossing to increase your luck or something like that.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
If Sakurai didn't want to make a Smash game, he wouldn't have. He isn't part of Nintendo anymore, contrary to what some people think.

He has his own company, Sora Ltd., who's technically a third party. He just happens to work with Nintendo more often, something that is likely helped by Iwata being the current Nintendo president.
Yea it seems Sakurai and Iwata are very good friends from of course working at Hal plus i believe iwata was the programmer for the first smash as well.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So originally I was very happy with Viridi being a part of the Reset Bomb Forest Stage. I saw as an honor bigger then an assist trophy...However, seeing footage of the reset bomb forest stage...she's apparently a cardboard cutout now. :/

*Sigh* At least she has voice clips...

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
So originally I was very happy with Viridi being a part of the Reset Bomb Forest Stage. I saw as an honor bigger then an assist trophy...However, seeing footage of the reset bomb forest stage...she's apparently a cardboard cutout now. :/

Im just more hoping for codecs on KI stages.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

Remember that the game is still in development, though. That could be changed by the final release.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Is there gameplay of the Reset Bomb stage?

What do you mean by cardboard cutout?

Im just more hoping for codecs on KI stages.
Same here.

Remember that the game is still in development, though. That could be changed by the final release.
Definitely agreed.

View attachment 16053
"Is this enough Rupees, Morshu? " :troll:
Come back when you're a little... HMMMMM... RICHER! :troll:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
So, since we're seeing customization a lot, has this thread talked about their feelings on it yet?
Customization is for the casual play mostly.

I think it's probably one of the best things. It changes up the gameplay to each person's liking. Adds a lot of variety when you get bored of normal play.

If it was stable customization #s though, I could of saw it having an actual use in a tourney.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Is there gameplay of the Reset Bomb stage?

What do you mean by cardboard cutout?

This is what I mean.

I hope they do change it for the final product, but this is one thing I don't think they will...

Edit: :4greninja:-ed

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Yeah, Viridi's appearance is poorly done. Perhaps it's a placeholder for an animated model... The game is still in development after all.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Wait, I thought we saw Viridi was animated during the April Direct. Or was that my imagination?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You have a point.

The developers could have taken the same animation from KIU... Perhaps, it may be due to limitations? I don't think so either...
It could be due to her being more of a background element (and possibly some limitations).

for some reason i thought it was gonna be a moving stage but i guess it stays still i wonder if it ever transforms back to normal again.
I would assume so.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I would image it would. The 2 minute matches were probably not long enough for it to happen.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
If you are talking about the fact october isn't summer, the game comes out on September 13 in Japan. Which is still Summer.
Summer or not, they pushed the date back to get a little more time to work on it.

It may not be a long delay, but they felt they still needed to work on it.

Far as I am concerned, that means a lot can still change, or maybe not.

I'm liking what I am seeing, and I'm hoping for big changes as well.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Summer or not, they pushed the date back to get a little more time to work on it.

It may not be a long delay, but they felt they still needed to work on it.

Far as I am concerned, that means a lot can still change, or maybe not.

I'm liking what I am seeing, and I'm hoping for big changes as well.
Where exactly did you hear this info on an official delay?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
If you are talking about the fact october isn't summer, the game comes out on September 13 in Japan. Which is still Summer.
SON OF A GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
WHYYYY DO THEY GET IT SO EARLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*Raging over*

I think September is still Fall. Usually, June July and August is summer

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Where exactly did you hear this info on an official delay?
It's not official, but assumed information.

Digital event heavily implied that they were opting to make sure that everything went smoothly.

Comments about debug team, along with getting everything prepared fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom