• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
well now we just wait to see what he looks like.....3 meh character choices....I am dissapoint

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
"According to Nintendo, there are roughly 33 playable characters in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS." - IGN

wat

edit: this makes 33 announced characters so far. IGN don't give me a god damn heart attack please :(

Last edited:

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Well, I'm sure the many who downplayed the leak will now eat lots of crow. The leak is 100% real. Good Game.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
They're talking a ton about custom move sets too. I gotta admit, making the round table not televised and revealing serious info is a HUGE mistake by nintendo. My hype is KILLED.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
"According to Nintendo, there are roughly 33 playable characters in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS." - IGN

wat

edit: this makes 33 announced characters so far. IGN don't give me a god damn heart attack please :(
Oh, thank God.

Well, I'm sure the many who downplayed the leak will now eat lots of crow. The leak is 100% real. Good Game.
It's not 100% true until the Chorus Men are revealed... but It's looking about 90% now. :(

Sonicthesneak

Smash Ace

wat

I was about to say. Want to kill a game's hype in less then 24 hours? That would have been a good way.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Pac Man being in the game makes me anxious, please don't use his Ghostly Adventures design. If you're going to use 3d pacman, use the one from Pacman world.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So with Pac-Man and Game and Watch confirmed, that's about 33 characters so far right? I wonder if we'll get some news on Falcon or Ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom