• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I'm glad at least I'm not alone, they should've let these guys see the game a bit more lol
4 Player free for all items on new game really must be a commentator's worst nightmare. I think they're doing as well as could possibly be expected.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
4 Player free for all items on new game really must be a commentator's worst nightmare. I think they're doing as well as could possibly be expected.
D1 is honestly impressing me, he's getting everything down.

Man we are learning a good bit about stages, that tiny bit of ceiling hitting you on Pilot Wings, and that huge hazard on the Boxing Ring, man we got some stages to really think about...

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Wii Fit Trainer looks really good. Soccer ball camping looks like a really effective strategy.

Rosalina looks to have really effective aerials so we'll have to see how they turn out with Luma.

I really like how Greninja turned out and I think there's a lot of potential with Little Mac.

Still unsure about Villager and Mega Man.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Wii Fit Trainer looks really good. Soccer ball camping looks like a really effective strategy.

Rosalina looks to have really effective aerials so we'll have to see how they turn out with Luma.

I really like how Greninja turned out and I think there's a lot of potential with Little Mac.

Still unsure about Villager and Mega Man.
I think Mega Man and Villager were holding up fine.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Why didn't Kirby use the copy ability? I wanted to see the WFT hat.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Awwww I really wanted Kirby to win. :( It would be cute since he's Sakurai's character and all. Oh well.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Zero was awesome

OOOOOH, QUOTE HIM EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

Reggie Fils-Amie: I suck at smash, but someday I will rise up and kick your ***!!!

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Reggie bringing the heat. I wanna see him make a come back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom