• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I already looked it up on google and can only find "round table predictions", so I don't need that "LMGIFY", but where is someone tweeting the Round Table stuff?

Renji64

Smash Lord
That Smash Event was amazing and e3 in general. So Beautiful to see the competitive community embraced that was hype even for a tourney with items that was fun to watch. Thank you Nintendo.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You can't, you can follow live tweets from NintendoAmerica on twitter.
Well, that's kinda sucky not gonna lie.
Ah well, I'll dust off my shoes. I'll see what it has to offer. Though I probably won't be staying for all of it. Since it ends a half hour to midnight here.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You really think they would reveal something over twitter?

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT THEY USED LITTLE CHARACTER HEADS TO REPRESENT STOCKS AGAIN INSTEAD OF GENERIC CIRCLES LIKE IN BRAWL THIS PLEASES ME SO MUCH

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I really liked that tournament, though i've seen many people saying that the las match was garbage cause of the 4 stocks and sudden death, but honestly the tourney was supposed to appeal to a general public, and to them clutch matches with sudden deaths like that really gives hype, so i guess they were expecting this when they chose to have 4 stocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom