• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Where' Blastoise

Are they waiting to have a big reveal for him as a character?

I mean, he wasn't in the video

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I saw part of the video before it was taken down but I've never played the series so I wasn't interested

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

"Pic of the day. Remember the video that introduced Greninja joining the battle? Every Pokémon that appeared in that video will make some kind of appearance in Super Smash Bros! By the way, here's one of the Pokémon that didn't make an appearance in that video--Meloetta. Its vocal attacks reflect off land forms, so they'll be especially effective in a closed environment."
Pokemon related newsplosion before E3?

:glare: That's mighty suspicious, Sakurai.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Don't the know we are 30 years ahead of 1984?

Or is it an inside joke with the MGS games?
IDK what your talking about

But if 1984 is involved, surely it's a reference to the book 1984...?

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

Spoilers: they kill Huey and then he somehow comes back to life and eventually drowns himself in the family pool. Well, maybe he didn't come back to life. He was a phantom all along!

Yeah, dumb joke.

And I think I saw The Big Shell in the trailer. Which would be odd if it was real, as it was constructed way later near the events of MGS2. Or it could be the new Mother Base.

Edit: and the newer trailer video was made private, too. Crud. Konami's on to them.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That was totally Master Miller.

Caysekong

Smash Rookie
It's a new trailer for Metal Gear Solid V, which has apparently been uploaded on YouTube a bit early (and has since been taken down, for understandable reasons).
Finally something leaked. Now THAT's what I'm talking about, the pre-e3 party begins.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Don't the know we are 30 years ahead of 1984?

Or is it an inside joke with the MGS games?
In the Metal Gear series timeline, Big Boss awakens from his 9-year coma in 1984. So the events of The Phantom Pain start there.

In 1995, the events of the first Metal Gear take place. (Outer Heaven Uprising)

The series is getting close to coming full circle. I hope there are full-fledged 3D remakes of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake in the future. (bundled as one game)
I think those should come first before another remake of Metal Gear Solid.

That was totally Master Miller.
Are you sure? Looks like Huey Emmerich at first glance. I didn't see that part of the video.
If he was standing up or looked able to walk around, then it could be Miller. But if he was in a wheelchair or sitting down, then it could be Huey, as I recall that he was handicapped.

Yeah I'm not talking about the screaming guy.
Well why didn't you just say so, silly? :p

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yeah I'm not talking about the screaming guy.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
1984 is 3 years before the release of the first Metal Gear

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Are there not a lot of divorces in Japan?

Some girl asked the main character how many years his parents have been married and he said 3 and she was like "WTF? You look older than 3 years old"

Or births out of marriage

Edit: His mother died and it's his new mother's 3rd anniversary with his father

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
In anime, the parents always dump the kids and go off on business jobs on other sides of the world, often apart from each other.

Why break up marriages and ruin children's lives when you could just go away on business for 13 months a year and leave them on their own?

No crime in Japan, too ez.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Yeah. It's really hard to take it into account without better information. What episode was it in what exact season? I could just rewatch it more properly. As for the two Mewtwos, that's what I think the helps makes it possible, but they need to actually find some to show they actually both exist, and one isn't just made up for the Movieverse only. Mewtwo(2) is pretty much based upon X/Y's variant respectively.
Going by Bulbapedia, it's the second episode in Season 17 (or rather, "Adventures in Unova,"). It's called: "Friend, his name is N" for the Japanese version, and "The Name's N" for the Dub one, I hope that helps.

As for the Mewtwos, I agree, it just depends on if they decide to establish both in the anime canon. They definitely have the opportunity to do so since there are two different Megas for Mewtwo to use for story purposes, but of course, that's if they decide to take it.

It's a new trailer for Metal Gear Solid V, which has apparently been uploaded on YouTube a bit early (and has since been taken down, for understandable reasons).
Well that's interesting, did anyone manage to compile the information in the trailer? Or was it taken down too quickly.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Going by Bulbapedia, it's the second episode in Season 17 (or rather, "Adventures in Unova,"). It's called: "Friend, his name is N" for the Japanese version, and "The Name's N" for the Dub one, I hope that helps.

As for the Mewtwos, I agree, it just depends on if they decide to establish both in the anime canon. They definitely have the opportunity to do so since there are two different Megas for Mewtwo to use for story purposes, but of course, that's if they decide to take it.
Alright. Thanks. I'll check it out. Subs are harder to find, but...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

So I'm guessing this is 99.9% likely to be fake.

One interesting thing though is the FFXIII Moogle. There's suppose to be a suprise for Lightning fans to be shown soon, so could it be Lightning in PSASBR? They've allready gotten Raiden over Snake so I guess Lightning could be included over Cloud.

Again I'm pretty sure this is fake but I just wanted to point this out because in the extremely unlikely event it is real I'll look like a psychic.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've decided there has to be a pokemon next gen based on a coconut crab because they are kind of awesome

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Doing it earlier than the last two days because I won't be online as much as usual.

After all, I like my birthday be different than other days.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
wikiattack.png

I think the One Piece Wiki has some problems.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Doing it earlier than the last two days because I won't be online as much as usual.

After all, I like my birthday be different than other days.
Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom