• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Snake...Snake...Snaaakkkeeee!

Snake you need to keep us waiting untill tommorrow. Then you can come out of your box, k?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If I was one of those kids that didn't have a double spirit evolution I wouldn't just be like "Meh, whatever."

I'd be all out searching for some way I could get my double spirit evolution

Like I wouldn't be satisfied in DA1 if my digimon couldn't reach Mega. I'd DO something about it

Because they just said "Meh, I guess we won't get one. Whatever,"

We never got to see THIS

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If I was one of those kids that didn't have a double spirit evolution I wouldn't just be like "Meh, whatever."

I'd be all out searching for some way I could get my double spirit evolution

Like I wouldn't be satisfied in DA1 if my digimon couldn't reach Mega. I'd DO something about it

Because they just said "Meh, I guess we won't get one. Whatever,"

We never got to see THIS

Daipenmon at least showed up in Xros Wars/Fusion. >_> And that's Kumamon and Korikakkumon's fusion spirit evolution.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Daipenmon at least showed up in Xros Wars/Fusion. >_> And that's Kumamon and Korikakkumon's fusion spirit evolution.
I'm watching the Japanese version so everything is called different things. LOL I had to look up those two names to find out if they were the same Digimon

Like Chackmon and Blizzarmon instead of Kumamon and Korikakkumon.

Kind of funny the English names sound more Japanese than the Japanese names

Also they call it "Double Spirit Evolution"

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm watching the Japanese version so everything is called different things. LOL I had to look up those two names to find out if they were the same Digimon

Like Chackmon and Blizzarmon instead of Kumamon and Korikakkumon.

Kind of funny the English names sound more Japanese than the Japanese names

Also they call it "Double Spirit Evolution"
Yeah, I know. Fusion felt like a better term, since the spirits are being fused together(like the Jogress/DNA). I figured that out the second you said "Double Spirit Evolution". I use Wikimon all the time. That's what they overall use.

I do like some retcons names, though. Like Meramon to the better named RedMeramon. Especially when the identical(in design) BlueMeramon exists.

Also, I still await the reveal of an actual Digimon purely named Beemon. Till then, my fakemon of him stands. Then again, I made a full line for him too. Starting from Rookie, though.

Rookie: Beemon
Champion: Aeromon
Ultimate: MegaHawkmon
Mega: Scytonomon(has scythes for hands, similar to Snimon in a way) with a Fighter Mode available too
Mega II: Cannomon
Mega III: Megamon
Armor 1(Courage): Racedramon(firey, and named after a Racecar)
Armor 2(Hope): MagnaDevimon

That's all I can remember from it.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
We got three options

1. Wait for E3, 30 hours
2. Investigate the whole 'root of smashbros.com' thing. Can people confirm files existed on the public servers at any point? Apparently klonoa and palutena files were shown, with the palutena ones being corrupted.
3. The images released included Klonoa's face on a banner of challenger returns, the ones in Japanese say "Ike".
---- The only real explanation for this is something akin to a web designer accident. Placeholder image. Kinda explains why the Palutena stuff was corrupted (the uploading was realised as a mistake during transmission). Insinuates that the web designer isn't of Japanese background at the very least.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I made a joke digimon that followed the "Evolution of Chordata"

starting as a fish, then turning to an amphibian, then splitting off into a synapsid with could become a mammal or an archosaur which could become a dinosaur then a bird

or something like that

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know what would have been more convincing?

If they had selected one of the new characters in that picture

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I made a joke digimon that followed the "Evolution of Chordata"

starting as a fish, then turning to an amphibian, then splitting off into a synapsid with could become a mammal or an archosaur which could become a dinosaur then a bird

or something like that
Do you have the line name. :p

Also, I didn't know Hawkmon was a real Digimon at the time. Hence the name difference.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Classic battlemode with block fort remake

I'd down with that

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Klonoa?!

Instead of dull Pac-Man?!

Someone try to find the render/art elsewhere! That's the best way to prove these things fake.

Staarih

Smash Master
So that "MK8 leak", we'd have Diddy, Kamek, E. Gadd, Birdo and Plessie as new characters? 10/10 would buy.

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hex is a member of this site, was one of the first members of the "Smash 4 Backroom" now called the "Smash 4 community group" or something like that

and was the maker of the Kirby hats that were famous during the Brawl days

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
"Man, you guys are good. Also, I am a gigantic idiot. XP I was hoping it would last at least until Nintendo's press conference. =P

I'm the guy who made the Klonoa image. For proof, here's a larger version that I just uploaded to deviantart.

http://hextupleyoodot.deviantart.com/art/Klonoa-for-Smash-459604523

This was just a fun project for me, as when we were waiting for Brawl, I made a collection of Brawl Kirby Hats and other Brawl-style character renditions. This was just me trying to keep the traditional alive, and I thought it would be fun to see how long it lasted as a fake leak.

Sorry to ruin some people's mornings, hopefully you can find it in you to forgive me for trying to deceive you all. I expect that I'll get a lot of flack all over the place for this, but hey, you only live once. (Sorry to use and overused addage)."
I would cry if I could. Broken dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom