• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Scotch is worse.

Nothing is worse than scotch...

Christian and yes.
Good. Just send them this:

[Collapse=warning crude language. But still funny]
[/collapse]

Also, this isn't directed at any athiests here obviously, just people who make fun of religion openly without any concern of others.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh wow, that's not cool... like, I would expect friends/roommates to be somewhat respectful to others.
In this lifetime? Please, this is the 21st Century. Nowadays, your friends can be the most hurtful and disrespectful douchebags you'll ever know on a daily basis.

They just won't let anyone else do it to you, cause they aren't part of the clique and that's no good.

Morbi

Scavenger
In this lifetime? Please, this is the 21st Century. Nowadays, your friends can be the most hurtful and disrespectful douchebags you'll ever know on a daily basis.

They just won't let anyone else do it to you, cause they aren't part of the clique and that's no good.
Is it bad that I have no problem with this?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I don't drink. In fact, the only beverages I like are water, juice, and chocolate milk (don't like regular milk).

I'm a bland person... and a very picky one haha.

I know, and believe me, I've been there.

I just feel as though if the insults are a serious problem, it should be addressed.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Is it bad that I have no problem with this?
Nope. It just means you've adapted to life in the 21st Century. ¦(

So Xbox just named Super Mario World as one of their favorite games.

What's going on with Xbox?
Microsoft seems to want some of Ninten's "Do".

And there's another double meaning to this bad pun aside from what you're probably thinking. ¦D

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

1. Someone hacked them

2. Someone's leaving their Xbox job for one at Nintendo and decided to leave with a bang

3. They are drunk

4. They secretly have some kind of joint game in the works with Nintendo that will be announced at E3

5. <insert greedy company conspiracy theory here>

Artorias

Smash Journeyman

A dumb PR move to try to gain people back by looking like nice guys because they had a really bad year and maybe they feel like they won't even be able to do something this E3. I wouldn't be surprised if, even though it sounds hard(considering the trainwreck the 2013 conference was) , this E3 was even worse than last year for microsoft

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
1. Someone hacked them

2. Someone's leaving their Xbox job for one at Nintendo and decided to leave with a bang

3. They are drunk

4. They secretly have some kind of joint game in the works with Nintendo that will be announced at E3

Why can it not just be one of their favorite games? Too mainstream?

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
1. Someone hacked them

3. They are drunk

New banjo? Lol I wish

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
New banjo? Lol I wish
I wonder why nintendo hasn't bought rare from microsoft though, or at least tried to negotiate buying the rights to the banjo IP. A new Banjo game would sell really well on wii U.
(Most likely they have tried but microsoft rejects them though)

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Wouldn't it be freaking crazy if banjo was announced in Tuesday? Honestly more hype than mega man would come from that

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I really don't see Nintendo being that interested in Rare's IPs given that they have ones they own which are just as successful that they haven't bothered touching or lending out in years. It's a sad situation.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
It's finally here guys! It's June 9th. E3's Nintendo Eve. The moment you've been hyping up and fantasizing over is upon us! What surprises shall Iwata Claus and his helpers bring out from the treehouse?

It's this occasion that I personally declare that I will be playing Smash Bros. and some other Nintendo goodies all day after slumber! It will put me in a better mood transitioning into the hype bomb that will combust on June 10th!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I believe in God, although I don't follow any specific religion.

________

I didn't even know about the Nintendo 64 when I first learned about Video Games. I was very, very young then, and the Gamecube was the first I heard of and the N64 was pretty much done by then. As such I never had the pleasure of playing a Banjo-Kazooie game until I came across Nuts & Bolts. If I ever get the chance, I would love to play the original two games that were on the N64.

Last edited:

Artorias

Smash Journeyman

________

I didn't even know about the Nintendo 64 when I first learned about Video Games. I was very, very young then, and the Gamecube was the first I heard of and the N64 was pretty much done by then. As such I never had the pleasure of playing a Banjo-Kazooie game until I came across Nuts & Bolts. If I ever get the chance, I would love to play the original two games that were on the N64.
I think the first two games are remastered in the xbox 360, if you have one of those you should try them.
I'm happy myself with my copies of the first two on n64 that luckily (and maybe even surprisingly) still work fine like on day one.

Morbi

Scavenger

________

So basically you are agnostic? Other than that, the Nintendo 64 was my childhood, it was not necessarily the first time I learned about video-games, but it was my "first" console. Banjo was great.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion

________

I consider myself "agnostic polytheist."

Glad I'm not alone when it comes to Rare and the N64. My first ever console was a PS1 and there was only a sortie of memorable games that I never returned to even after it got busted. Gamecube was my first experience with Nintendo and it occupies a place in my heart N64 is to many 90s kids, LOL!

Nevertheless, I have played various N64 games many times and my little cousin had bought one through EBay one Christmas. He has Banjo, Mario 64, DK Country, the works.

Probably not a goddamn thing since Iwata isn't going to be at E3 at all. ¦D
I'm sure he'll still be in the video conference. Scooping his dreary eyes with his hands to all the girls and boys.

That or epic Reggie stream hijack! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom