• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Well, it kinda does if they're gonna report on rumors without first reaching out to sony and getting a clear answer, treating like it was the real deal and not just a rumor
Ah, I was mostly operating under the presumption that you cannot lose what you do not already have.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
So apparently something crazy happened about an hour ago here.

....Should I even ask...?
Someone pasting huge text walls of game names and news from places like YouTube and such in each post. I think some had to do with E3.

Here's a thread made by the same person consisting of the same post.
http://smashboards.com/threads/late...y-nintendo-45-651-views-6-days-ago-th.357575/

My apologies for going off-topic.

Oh, and what do you guys think of Layton in Smash?
I started doing research and watched a walkthrough of the first game. (Curious Village), and looked up some stuff on the other games in the series.

I'm also currently watching a playthrough of Layton VS. Ace Attorney at the moment. I'm at Chapter 8, and it's been pretty epic so far.

----

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Someone pasting huge text walls of game names and news from places like YouTube and such in each post. I think some had to do with E3.

http://smashboards.com/threads/late...y-nintendo-45-651-views-6-days-ago-th.357575/

I've started doing research and watched a walkthrough of the first game. (Curious Village)

----
You can go off-topic on a social thread?

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I've started doing research and watched a walkthrough of the first game. (Curious Village)

----
He's my most wanted who's actually viable.

Also watching a walkthrough of that game doesn't do it justice. Gotta play it yourself!

Oh and also, love how in the crossover, instead of "TAKE THAT", Layton says "Have a look!" It's a lot more fitting.

Last edited:

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
Ah, I was mostly operating under the presumption that you cannot lose what you do not already have.
Hahahahah, good point there, good point, didn't think it that way.

I started doing research and watched a walkthrough of the first game. (Curious Village), and looked up some stuff on the other games in the series.

I'm also currently watching a playthrough of Layton VS. Ace Attorney at the moment. I'm at Chapter 8, and it's been pretty epic so far.

----
I would really like to see him in the game, i think Sakurai can probably create a good, original and fun to use moveset based on the character.
I would also like to see Phoenix Wright in the game but that one's harder since it's another Capcom rep, but since the games are Nintendo exclusives (except for those iOS ports iirc) there could be a chance. Not really keeping my hopes up though.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I'm guessing some unlockable characters aren't gonna be revealed until the game is released. So we might get to know aproximately 70% of the roster on E3. The rest will probably, as I said earlier, be revealed once the game is out
cooooooome on tetra

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
@ TheFirstPoppyBro TheFirstPoppyBro @CliffJumper Told me alot about you. Why are you doubting the Iconic Character Solid Snake wont return
The fact that Konami's Twitter said Snake Returns in relation to June 10th, Nintendo's conference which is mostly Smash-based. They've had their conference, and Microsoft's and Sony's are tomorrow, the 9th. Plus #WhatFor, which makes no sense in relation to MGS on WiiU, as opposed to Super Smash Bros. FOR 3DS and WiiU.

Not to mention that they are *gasp* A COMPANY, and Smash is a ton of money that I doubt Konami wants to lose.

Using MGS5 on Nintendo consoles isn't a good argument either, especially when they could easily make a tie-in to it for Snake.

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
The fact that Konami's Twitter said Snake Returns in relation to June 10th, Nintendo's conference which is mostly Smash-based. They've had their conference, and Microsoft's and Sony's are tomorrow, the 9th. Plus #WhatFor, which makes no sense in relation to MGS on WiiU, as opposed to Super Smash Bros. FOR 3DS and WiiU.

Not to mention that they are *gasp* A COMPANY, and Smash is a ton of money that I doubt Konami wants to lose.

Using MGS5 on Nintendo consoles isn't a good argument either, especially when they could easily make a tie-in to it for Snake.
But Konami's E3 conference is June 10th at 3AM PT, couldn't they be talking about that?

Morbi

Scavenger
But Konami's E3 conference is June 10th at 3AM PT, couldn't they be talking about that?
No, never. Here on Smashboards everything has to do with Smash. To hell with the Konami conference! That has nothing to do with us; Nintendo on the same day with Snake does. Snake confirmed.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I did not forget, you cannot forget something that you have never learned... so what did you do?
I started liking everyone's posts, Wave and 3 or so other people joined me, and people began to post ridiculous and/or hilarious things just to get multiple free likes (and would say so in the post). This went on for about 10 pages of insanity until the thread got temp locked.

That was one of the best thread moments I've had in my life.

Morbi

Scavenger
I started liking everyone's posts, Wave and 3 or so other people joined me, and people began to post ridiculous and/or hilarious things just to get multiple free likes (and would say so in the post). This went on for about 10 pages of insanity until the thread got temp locked.

Ah, I do that all the time... but no one cares when I do it. They just joke and laugh, "why do you like our posts, Morbid?" :crying:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Ah, I do that all the time... but no one cares when I do it. They just joke and laugh, "why do you like our posts, Morbid?" :crying:
You are the undisputed leader of thread-likers though, Morbid. You sit high on your throne and though others have lofty liking achievements, none can approach yours.

Be proud.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I did not forget, you cannot forget something that you have never learned... so what did you do?
Well you see, it all started with a discussion about brushing teeth that sort of went somewhere along the lines of this.

After that,

Yeah, pretty much what Sapphy said. We had brought in some other people into the liking spree and you were actually one of the people I brought in there, though you don't seem to remember.

Morbi

Scavenger
Well you see, it all started with a discussion about brushing teeth that sort of went somewhere along the lines of this.

After that,

Yeah, pretty much what Sapphy said. We had brought in some other people into the liking spree and you were actually one of the people I brought in there, though you don't seem to remember.
I have the memory of a goldfish, you cannot expect me to remember anything prior to today. However, I do vaguely recall now that you mention it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom