• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Unfortunately I don't help that stigma much since I'm pretty much a casual at smash. I can beat anyone who doesn't play it or if they do but just not often, but anyone who's been in the competitive scene (even new people) can beat me. So, stuck in the middle there.

However, I can breed a mean bunch of hidden ability/4-5IV Pokemon.
I am in the same boat as you in that regard. I can beat most of my friends in Smash, but if I played against someone who's into competitive, I'd totally get killed. However, I've been breeding plenty of 4-5IV Pokemon, some with hidden abilities, so I have more than 10 options for Mega Evolutions and a few other competitive options now.

Also, I had the idea that you could have been female at first because of the word Sapphire in your name, but I didn't want to assume you were female until I could confirm. :p

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I have the memory of a goldfish, you cannot expect me to remember anything prior to today. However, I do vaguely recall now that you mention it.
Sure I can. I can very easily expect it of you. :3

My expectations where never be met and will forever be wrong, but I can still have them. ¦D

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I am in the same boat as you in that regard. I can beat most of my friends in Smash, but if I played against someone who's into competitive, I'd totally get killed. However, I've been breeding plenty of 4-5IV Pokemon, some with hidden abilities, so I have more than 10 options for Mega Evolutions and a few other competitive options now.

Also, I had the idea that you could have been female at first because of the word Sapphire in your name, but I didn't want to assume you were female until I could confirm. :p
Ah, that's pretty interesting, nice to know someone else's in the same boat as I am! :D I kind of thought I was the only one, lol.

As for my gender, or anything else you're curious about for that matter, don't ever be afraid to ask. I'm just a quick PM away. :)

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Ah, that's pretty interesting, nice to know someone else's in the same boat as I am! :D I kind of thought I was the only one, lol.

As for my gender, or anything else you're curious about for that matter, don't ever be afraid to ask. I'm just a quick PM away. :)
Better be careful inviting people like that.

You open yourself up to get PMed by people who want to see..... things.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
My roommates are insulting my religion behind my back. :(

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Well you see, it all started with a discussion about brushing teeth that sort of went somewhere along the lines of this.

After that,

Yeah, pretty much what Sapphy said. We had brought in some other people into the liking spree and you were actually one of the people I brought in there, though you don't seem to remember.
Love the Monogatari series.

I was well known among my friends on Facebook for "liking everything." Haven't heard much of that since due to more people liking stuff on Facebook. I also try not to do it as often here, but still have the habit of liking posts sometimes anyways.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Make no mistake, you're definitely not alone. I'm somewhat int he same boat, too. I mainly play Smash on my own unless I have my friends around and I always have to hold back on them until one of them starts spamming and I tear them apart for it cause I got sick of their ****. I don't like making them feel bad while we play Smash, though.

If I wanna make them feel bad while we play games, I'll make them play Mario Party with me. Like last week...And probably tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday. >¦3

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Well, now I know of people I can play Smash with without either being the one destroying or the one destroyed...potentially..

mimgrim

Smash Hero
If you want make me feel bad while playing a video game, make me play Double Dash. I suck at that game. I still don't have King Boo and Petey Piranha unlocked. And I'v had the game for years now lol.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well, I don't mind inviting people to ask anything of me they're curious about, but I never said anything about actually answering the silly ones. ;)
Stuff like this is why Sapphy here is one of my favorite people, even though we don't get to chat much. ¦D

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I'm also on that boat, I have quite a few 4-5IV Pokémon that I've been trying to put together to form a team. It's been fun experimenting with the options and seeing which work and what could be changed around.

Morbi

Scavenger
Woah, that must suck.
I don't believe in anything myself but i think that not being a **** about it and respecting other peoples beliefs are really important things.
What if they believe that they should desecrate other beliefs? In that event, do you respect their beliefs?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I've been called a bunch of gay slurs by some firends cus i prefer fruity cocktails over beer.

Beer's vile swill, I tells yah!
Scotch is worse.

Nothing is worse than scotch...

Just out of curiosity, what religion, and are they atheists?

Just curious, don't answer if you don't want to.
Christian and yes.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Alcohols are stupid and cause drunk idiot deaths. Don't like it, would rather drink almighty holy cream soda

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I honestly prefer fruit juice over alcohol.

Tastes better, smells better, and you won't regret drinking too much.

If I must drink, it's wine only for me.
Agreed. I dislike the taste and smell of alcohol. Some people think I don't drink because of my beliefs, but it's mostly because I don't like the taste. I'll have some sips at a wedding for a toast, but that's about it.

Grape juice FTW!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm black, so I like purple kool-aid and grape drink grape kool-aid and grape soda. ¦D

But do you know what I really love to drink when I'm with my buds having a good time and trying to take it easy and relax with a big smile on my face alongside everyone else's?

Water. It keeps you outta trouble, man. ¦(

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I tried some peach wine once.

Not bad.

Just...

Tart.

Other than that I've disliked other alcoholic drinks.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm black, so I like purple kool-aid and grape drink grape kool-aid and grape soda. ¦D

But do you know what I really love to drink when I'm with my buds having a good time and trying to take it easy and relax with a big smile on my face alongside everyone else's?

Water. It keeps you outta trouble, man. ¦(
I am "white" and I love grape kool-aid and grape soda. I am also quite fond of fried chicken and basketball. Just saying, I am probably secretly black. :denzel:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I like fired food in general. I mean seriously, if it is fried I will probably eat it no matter what.

...I need to work on that. >_>

Last edited:

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
What if they believe that they should desecrate other beliefs? In that event, do you respect their beliefs?
I don't like going in the religion topic because i don't really care about them at all, hence why i dont have one, but lets just say that as long as the person beliefs are toxic or they are a **** to other people because of them, i don't really have a problem with whatever religious beliefs people have

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
My roommates are insulting my religion behind my back. :(
Oh wow, that's not cool... like, I would expect friends/roommates to be somewhat respectful to others.

If it's something series, I'd recommend telling them how you feel. Even if it's not intentional, insults could still make a person uncomfortable.

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't like going in the religion topic because i don't really care about them at all, hence why i dont have one, but lets just say that as long as the person beliefs are toxic or they are a **** to other people because of them, i don't really have a problem with whatever religious beliefs people have
So basically it is okay to disrespect some groups, but not others for some arbitrary reason? :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom