• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Ah, that has never stopped me before. You could always just tell your teacher that you cannot be there on Tuesday, ask him politely if you can take it on Monday or Wednesday. If he says no, what do you lose? Nothing. Might as well ask.
Even if my teacher said yes, my parents wouldn't let me (And I doubt my teacher would).

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
it doesn't even make sense. What if someone is sick that day?
Then they fail that exam. It's awful but that's how schools sometimes are.

However, if they know you're a good student and you don't skip classes or disrupt class, they may give you a second chance if the faculty agrees upon it. I almost failed geometry when I was in high school but my teacher pulled some strings and let me retake the final. So it really just depends on the school.

If you have proof you were sick, depending on whether or not they believe your parents' testimony, they may let you take it before they have to submit their final grades in.

Morbi

Scavenger
Even if my teacher said yes, my parents wouldn't let me (And I doubt my teacher would).
Ah; parents, I was lucky growing up. My mother worked the night-shift, so she was asleep during school hours. I could just come home and relax whenever I wanted (until the truancy letters starting arriving in the mail). Whatever, it will be waiting for you when you get home. I would not ponder on it too much. I do not have that strength; however. I am not going to my classes. I want it to be an exciting event with my sister.

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Ah; parents, I was lucky growing up. My mother worked the night-shift, so she was asleep during school hours. I could just come home and relax whenever I wanted (until the truancy letters starting arriving in the mail). Whatever, it will be waiting for you when you get home. I would not ponder on it too much. I do not have that strength; however. I am not going to my classes. I want it to be an exciting event with my sister.
I'm perfectly fine. It's just a little irritating that if school ended one day earlier I would be able to see it all live.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Lately, I have had a ton of songs stuck in my head, most of them Wicked songs. Literally, I'll have one song stuck in my head one second, then it will switch to a different song and so on. It's kinda really annoying.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
For some reason memories of Runescape 2007 resurfaced in my mind.

Legitimate fun back then. (Which was weird since when i look back at it i don't know how i had fun with it)

Tried the current version out of boredom today and it felt soulless in comparison.

Oh sure, there's a god war going on but there's no love in the game anymore. There used to actually be some love put into it.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
This is a rare Pokemon game where I'll be double dipping. Usually I only get one version or the other, but since I loved Hoenn so much, I'll be double dipping this one. Alpha Sapphire I'll get Sceptile since in the original Sapphire way back when I had Sapphire, so I'll do it again just to relive it.

Omega Ruby I'll get Mudkip, partially because I never had Mudkip before, but also because Mega Swampert just looks so boss! I already have Mega Blaziken in Pokemon X, so I won't be needing another one.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Well worst case, you could do what I'm planning on doing.
A starter-less run.
Although I've played Emerald twice, and it's the only main series game I've done so with, I did a starterless run both times. I love Mudkip, but not his evo's, so I just used him until I caught the Pokemon I wanted my main team to be.

Not gonna lie, Mudkip's awesome, but at the end of the day I don't like evolving him and I need full evos to beat the E4.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Although I've played Emerald twice, and it's the only main series game I've done so with, I did a starterless run both times. I love Mudkip, but not his evo's, so I just used him until I caught the Pokemon I wanted my main team to be.

Not gonna lie, Mudkip's awesome, but at the end of the day I don't like evolving him and I need full evos to beat the E4.
Funny, the reason I'm picking Mudkip is because of his evolutions.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Gladly none. The last thing I need is being converted into their :urg: cult.
I was interested in the show after learning it was made by some of the people that working on Powerpuff Girls. But after someone showed me a picture of a blow up MLP character with a flesh light sewed in I was like: "Maybe this isn't the type of show I want to get into..."

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm picking Mudkip in Alpha Sapphire because that's what I picked in Sapphire...which I got after Emerald. I'll go with Torchic in Omega Ruby because I never got Ruby and I picked Treeko in Emerald. I'm hoping that they break pattern and go with Delta Emerald so that I can pick Treeko there.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I'll probably go Alpha Sapphire and Trecko.

In other news, I've fallen in love with Terraria. It's a dang shame people refer to it as a "2D Minecraft clone" when in reality as a fan of both I can say they have near nothing in common outside of that you build, mine, and are pixelated. That and you can go to the underworld in both.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
After X/Y, I may only get Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire if somehow there's a drastic change in the formula/gameplay OR if there is an intriguing story (not saying something amazingly epic, just decent)/character development/extras (like quests, post-game content, etc.), that will get me hooked (because gameplay and PvP ain't doing it).

I actually might do that, I have never contemplated doing such a thing. Gardevoir (Ralts) will probably be my "starter" in that event.
I did that in X/Y. As soon as I caught a Pikachu, I benched my starter (but I did train him some time after), as I wanted Raichu as my "starter". Yeah, it's not an official starter, but it's the best thing I could do without hacking.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

If anything, I really do it because it's nice to think outside the box. You'll be surprised how challenging it can be.
Let's face it, the Hoenn starters aren't half-bad Pokemon. And they're getting Mega Evolutions. Who wouldn't want that? It's like a dream come true.

Besides, it's nice to use Pokemon that I never really hear talked about. Everyone goes on about how Blaziken and Lucario are such great Pokemon (and for good reasons). But I remember using Sawk of all things during X/Y. And that thing could wreck if you allowed it to. Though for right now I'm just trying to construct a team out of my memories of Ruby and Emerald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom