• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Guys, I'm trying to move a BRTSM file to my SD card but every time I do I get the error "remove write protection or use another disk" and I have no idea what that means. What do?

D

Deleted member

At this rate, you'll never get into the Backroom.
Meh, I don't really care, I've been a social independent for all of my life so I'm not particularly affected if I get to be a part of a special social group or anything.

I didn't even apply anyways because I couldn't answer half the questions because I am perpetually unfunny, unclever, and uncreative all at the same. :upsidedown:

Yay for serious responses to (probably) non-serious statements. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
Guys, I'm trying to move a BRTSM file to my SD card but every time I do I get the error "remove write protection or use another disk" and I have no idea what that means. What do?
check the little switch on the side of the SD card, to see if it's in the data protection mode. Otherwise your SD card reader/SD card might be broken

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Move the lock thing off of your SD card
Already tried that. >_>

check the little switch on the side of the SD card, to see if it's in the data protection mode. Otherwise your SD card reader/SD card might be broken
The thing is, there are certain BRSTM files I can move to it but then there are ones that give me that error message.

Morbi

Scavenger
Meh, I don't really care, I've been a social independent for all of my life so I'm not particularly affected if I get to a part of a special social group or anything.

I didn't even apply anyways because I couldn't answer half the questions because I am perpetually unfunny, unclever, and uncreative all at the same. :upsidedown:
Socially independent, that is one way to put it. :troll:

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
I hope this DLC is good and not just From trying to suck money out of fans. I'm alredy hyped though

EDIT: Specially since it's 3 episodes of $9.99 each (or a season pass of $24.99) compared to the Artorias of the Abyss dlc for DS1 wich was $14.99 and came out 10 months after the first game. The first part of this is coming 4 months after release

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So in an effort to alleviate the judgment I've been facing for eating cereal at 1:00 am, I've made the decision that my late meal will consist from henceforth of baked chicken and whole wheat couscous (Roasted Garlic/Olive Oil Flavored).
Is that a better choice or is it still weird?

Morbi

Scavenger
So in an effort to alleviate the judgment I've been facing for eating cereal at 1:00 am, I've made the decision that my late meal will consist from henceforth of baked chicken and whole wheat couscous (Roasted Garlic/Olive Oil Flavored).
You already know the answer to your question. Just eat the damn cereal.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
It's 12:00 AM... what am I doing up? Oh yeah, Anime. :glare:

Nah, that's a better choice.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I have to stay up. After all, I always post the Pic of the Day now. :chuckle:

D

Deleted member

I have to stay up. After all, I always post the Pic of the Day now. :chuckle:
I don't know why, but I always feel weird staying up past 2:30 am at the latest (PoTD is released around that time, yes?). I don't even have anything to do early tomorrow/today it just feels odd to me.

I guess maybe it's because I for some reason don't like waking up at any time past 12:00 pm at the absolute latest (I like my morning hours). But I'm not 100% sure.

Oh well, *Shrugs*. Have fun staying and posting/discussing it everyone! With that note I've reminded myself that it is 1:09 am where I am so I guess I'm off now until later today.

Good Night/Morning everybody, have fun. :)

*Goes to Bed*

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL, people were excited about Dragonball Z battle of the gods coming to theatre being "The first DB movie released in theatres in the US"

And I was like: Wasn't there JUST a dragon ball movie some years ago in theatres

I got barraged by comments saying "THAT NEVER HAPPENED"

Morbi

Scavenger
LOL, people were excited about Dragonball Z battle of the gods coming to theatre being "The first DB movie released in theatres in the US"

And I was like: Wasn't there JUST a dragon ball movie some years ago in theatres

I got barraged by comments saying "THAT NEVER HAPPENED"
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods was not even that great in my honest opinion.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods was not even that great in my honest opinion.
I thought it had some good moments

People actually questioning if Goku was this "Pure hearted" individual for the FIRST time was great

He's not damn pure. He's just a blood lusting brute

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I can take down @Swift Fox & I'll have now problem taking you down too.

What's a now problem? :p

Besides, I've done it the past four days in a row. I think you even liked some of those, too, so you were clearly able to do it.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Context, please. :p

He said "I'll have now problem taking you down too".

I'll have current problem taking you down too? Doesn't really make sense.
Well played. Well played.

I thought it had some good moments

People actually questioning if Goku was this "Pure hearted" individual for the FIRST time was great

He's not damn pure. He's just a blood lusting brute
Goku is a blood lusting brute? I never got that vibe from him.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well played. Well played.

Goku is a blood lusting brute? I never got that vibe from him.
He doesn't care about ANYTHING except for fighting and is willing to let everyone around him, even his planet, DIE for the sake of a good fight

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Didn't goku also prevent his friends from attacking enemies because he wanted to see the opponent at it's TRUE power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom