• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I don't really have any interest of being apart of a "cool kids club" thing.

Never have. Probably never will.

Actually, I have no interest of really getting into a club of any kind. They usually aren't my cup of tea.
I just drafted you as an honorary member in the club I just now created for that exact purpose. >8D

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I think its more based on the quality of the posts. Spamming posts just to get a high number without putting any thought into them won't get anyone into a backroom. But this is an internet forum so...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
TBH, I think only celebrities (or people with a lot posts) will make it in.
I don't think posts matter. I clocked over 7,000 posts. So if that was the case I would've been a shoe-in.

Though truth be told, it was more of a "Eh, why not?" kind of deal. I just took whatever as given. If I got in, great. If I didn't, then that's fine too. I went in with the mentality that one or the other would happen. I was prepared for both. And the other happened. So, I just wiped the dust off my clothes and moved on.

Admittedly, after thinking about it for a while, I didn't really stand much of a chance anyways. After thinking about it there was more against me than for me. It's funny what happens after you stop and think about it for a while.

Sad too, this completely ruins my plans. I was hoping to ask what was their favorite fast food chain (Then I would take it over and use mass marketing in the form of Substitutes to dominate the world using the power of economics. It almost worked).

Referring to that. I honestly don't see myself getting in.
I'm only doing this so I can have fun answering the questions. As I love trolling stuff like this.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I don't think posts matter. I clocked over 7,000 posts. So if that was the case I would've been a shoe-in.

Though truth be told, it was more of a "Eh, why not?" kind of deal. I just took whatever as given. If I got in, great. If I didn't, then that's fine too. I went in with the mentality that one or the other would happen. I was prepared for both. And the other happened. So, I just wiped the dust off my clothes and moved on.

Admittedly, after thinking about it for a while, I didn't really stand much of a chance anyways. After thinking about it there was more against me than for me. It's funny what happens after you stop and think about it for a while.

Sad too, this completely ruins my plans. I was hoping to ask what was their favorite fast food chain (Then I would take it over and use mass marketing in the form of Substitutes to dominate the world using the power of economics. It almost worked).

Referring to that. I honestly don't see myself getting in.
I'm only doing this so I can have fun answering the questions. As I love trolling stuff like this.
It's fun to be an idiot, trust me.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I entered for the BR... I doubt I'll make it though. :p

I'll just try again for the Smash 4 BR again latter this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom