• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I've already got my plan on what happens.

Yay: I'll celebrate with a milkshake or two.

Nay: I'll go into a mental depression. Cursing those who got in, and then I'll do what every middle-aged depressed person will do:

GET A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE!
Really? I just plotted world domination (still on phase 3. I'm in a bit of a loop right now. Maybe I shouldn't have bought all those Substitutes in hindsight. I'll find something I guess, I'm just too lazy to find it at the moment). But to each their own I guess.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I've already got my plan on what happens.

Yay: I'll celebrate with a milkshake or two.

Nay: I'll go into a mental depression. Cursing those who got in, and then I'll do what every middle-aged depressed person will do:

GET A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE!
it's okay vegito we'll get you a milkshake
You guys are making me think of a song.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Take the number of likes you have and subtract it by the number of posts you have. That is the number of likes you would have if @MorbidAltruism didn't like all of your posts. No one truly has out numbered their post count with likes until they have doubled them. :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Miiverse now has a Nintendo E3 2014 community.

Just thought you guys would like to know.
I know, and it's the best!
Now there's two threads I can get stupid posts from. It's like Christmas in July (Or June, whatever floats your boat...)!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, to give a good example of what we will be dealing with...
upload_2014-6-4_21-41-44.png

Welcome to Miiverse everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom