• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
Wow... E3 is almost soon. What are you guys excited for the most that isn't Smash?
that unnanounced 3ds game that apparently requires a 90 min Q&A session to explain, MGSV, From Software's rumored Project Beast as well as seeing if they show some new info on the Dark Souls II DLC announced today

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
It's connected, but it just quits on me due to the distance and walls between the router and the console.
The error code is 105-4206
Ah yeah, I can't help you with that. :/ Sorry bout' that, hope you get it fixed.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

This might be the most disorienting signature I've ever seen.

Well done.
@ Wario Bros. Wario Bros. shopped it I think, but I believe it would technically be possible to achieve with hacking.

You'd just need to change Rhyhorn and Squirtle's names, change Razor Leaf's animation, and then find the text used in battles and change that to always say Charmander instead of whatever the Pokemon's name is.

I'd try to do it, but I'm too grumpy to be productive right now since VBA ****ed up my recording of Hector's Tale.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
@ Wario Bros. Wario Bros. shopped it I think, but I believe it would technically be possible to achieve with hacking.

You'd just need to change Rhyhorn and Squirtle's names, change Razor Leaf's animation, and then find the text used in battles and change that to always say Charmander instead of whatever the Pokemon's name is.

I'd try to do it, but I'm too grumpy to be productive right now since VBA ****ed up my recording of Hector's Tale.
Or you could just name Squirtle, "CHARMANDER."

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
So, is anyone else getting irritated that Scorpion always wins against Sub-Zero in trailers?
I have to say though, Scorpion's new design looks great, can't say the same for Subz.
As an adamant Scorpion fan, it does not bother me to a significant extent. However; my sister is a Sub-Zero fan, so it certainly irritates her. You can only expect so much when Scorpion is NetherRealms mascot. I suppose, if Smash was like Mortal Kombat, it would be Mario as that character that always defeats... Link? Maybe Luigi fits better.

But there's a mismatch with his displayed name (Zubat) and the name the dialogue box uses (Charmander). You'd need to change the message the game loads in order to actually accomplish that.
Ah, I see (I have no idea what I am talking about).

Last edited:

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
SSB4
new Super Mario (let's hope it's a departure from the 3D Land/World series)
new Zelda game
Hyrule Warriors
possible new Metroid
Hoenn remakes
Pokken Fighters
Miyamoto's new IP
NFC stuff

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Here's my wishlist:

Smash 4
New Zelda
Miyamoto's new IP
Mother recognition
MK8 DLC

Third Party:

The Great Ace Attorney
Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

I can't take all the credit. That image existed long before I made my version. I only made a cleaned up version of it. Here's the original:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I can't take all the credit. That image existed long before I made my version. I only made a cleaned up version of it. Here's the original:
Good Guy Wario Bros.

Gives credit where credit is due no matter how old or obscure.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
As an adamant Scorpion fan, it does not bother me to a significant extent. However; my sister is a Sub-Zero fan, so it certainly irritates her. You can only expect so much when Scorpion is NetherRealms mascot. I suppose, if Smash was like Mortal Kombat, it would be Mario as that character that always defeats... Link? Maybe Luigi fits better.

Ah, I see (I have no idea what I am talking about).
I don't know, Mario seemed to be the punching bag in Brawl's trailer. I like both Scorpion and Sub-Zero, but I personally think enough is enough.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Scorpion is the mascot of MK and NeatherRealm. Of course it favors him. He's also Ed Boon's favorite.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Honestly. The best feeling is finding a game that you lost. I lost LoZ ALBW and I just found it. I'm 2 away from beating all the street pass challenges so I'm pretty happy about finding it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly. The best feeling is finding a game that you lost. I lost LoZ ALBW and I just found it. I'm 2 away from beating all the street pass challenges so I'm pretty happy about finding it.
Lucky. I wish I could find my old Pokemon Platinum card. I had so many good Pokemon on it...

It is a good feeling regardless though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I had Pokemon Platinum once.
I swear to this day it was stolen. I don't know by who, but I swear it was.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Lucky. I wish I could find my old Pokemon Platinum card. I had so many good Pokemon on it...

It is a good feeling regardless though.
I lost my Ruby version and I found it in my basement a while later maybe a year or two. Many rains had flooded the basement and I have no clue how it got there. It still worked when I found it!!! My Black version I brought to school with me my senior year last year. I lost it that August. I found it in a tiny part of my backpack a year later during my freshman year of college while looking for a pencil. I was ecstatic because Pokebank was about to be released! I'm a nerd. But finding a game I thought I lost is really awesome.

D

Deleted member

I lost my Ruby version and I found it in my basement a while later maybe a year or two. Many rains had flooded the basement and I have no clue how it got there. It still worked when I found it!!! My Black version I brought to school with me my senior year last year. I lost it that August. I found it in a tiny part of my backpack a year later during my freshman year of college while looking for a pencil. I was ecstatic because Pokebank was about to be released! I'm a nerd. But finding a game I thought I lost is really awesome.
My Platinum's been missing for a few years, and seeing as how I moved a few years ago, I'm betting I left it at the old house on accident...

Well, here's hoping the people who live there now are having a good time with my pokemans...or the money they got for selling the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom