• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Animal Crossing would be cool to see as well.
Yeah, I could get a lot of laughs by repeatedly starting over to get a reaction from Tom Nook every time I take off my work uniform. I'm surprised there's no video of that happening on YouTube in the original GCN version of the game

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I'm gonna get up at 9 on E3 and just wait around to watch. Since I've been given permission to do NOTHING that day, I'm pretty stoked to just laze around and enjoy the E3 hype.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
In order of want:

1. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
2. Super Mario Sunshine
3. Mario Kart: Double-Dash!!
4. Super Smash Bros. Melee
5. F-Zero GX

I omitted Wind Waker and Twilight Princess as you can play both on the Wii U. (Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess for Wii respectively)

PMTTYD is probably my most beloved Mario game so it's #1. SMS and MKDD are similar.

Melee would be higher but I wouldn't be interested in playing Melee after Smash 4 comes out. :p
F-Zero GX because I haven't played it and would like to.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So, out of all the memes listed below, which one would you say makes you laugh the most?

1. I wonder what's for DINNER...
2. FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM!!!
3. I hope she made lotsa spaghetti!
4. Dr Robotnik: NO!!!!
5. Snooping as usual, I see!!!
6. Or else you will DIE!
7. Alfonzo
8. Luigi Death Stare
9. After you've SCRUBBED all the floors in hyrule
10. YOU DARE BRING LIGHT TO MY LAIR?!?!?!?! YOU MUST DIE!!!!!!

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
So, out of all the memes listed below, which one would you say makes you laugh the most?

6. Or else you will DIE!
7. Alfonzo
8. Luigi Death Stare
What about optimistic Charizard? :troll:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

6. Or else you will DIE!
7. Alfonzo
8. Luigi Death Stare
Luigi Death Stare.

It's not been slowly mutilated by the Internet yet.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Boy, some of the things SMT 4 does in terms of story.

I clicked the button on the remote to open the Expanse only to get sucked into it and get taken to a different Tokyo that is basically a desert, the regions' names have in it has "Blasted" in it so I called it Blasted Tokyo. There was this weird dude with crosses all over his face that kept going on about messiahs and God and ****. I was asked by Akira to go defeat something called Pluto, the thing ruling the land. I defeated it but damn was it annoying (so many multi-hitting attacks that it spammed x_x) and he gave me another remote to the Yamato Generator and it opened the Expanse again. Now I am in some kind of demon gang like Tokyo where there are demons everywhere along with humans that have fused with demons and humans called Neurishers, they have straws in them and the demons suck... stuff out of them through the straws. Currently I'm suppose to go to where this demon named Kenji and kill him for demon Akira.

It's crazy.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sorry, I know you guys are busy being disgusted by kids and humanity and stuff, which is nothing new, but does anyone else notice that our posts and sigs all have a significantly lesser amount of space on the page now?

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Sorry, I know you guys are busy being disgusted by kids and humanity and stuff, which is nothing new, but does anyone else notice that our posts and sigs all have a significantly lesser amount of space on the page now?
The forum is slowly being crushed under the weight of our collective hubris.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Were polluting the forums so they're trying contain our pollution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom