• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I already knew we were going to hell one step at a time, and in recent times this proxy is the biggest step I've encountered. Bravo, humanity.

Don't you just hate it when this news gets broadcasted?
I laughed as soon as I read it, to be honest. But yeah, this **** isn't right.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So I just came back from Mario Kart 8.... WOW! What a fantastic game! I had a ton of fun racing... and those HD graphics... It's all superb.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Two 12 year old girls attempted to kill one of their friends, stabbing her 19 times in order to sacrifice her to Slender Man

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something

Morbi

Scavenger
hmm

wouldn't it be just better to buy a ps2 fat at that point or do those have more of a chance at breaking
It does not matter, once a console stops reading discs, the only thing you can do is send it in for repairs. I doubt you can do that with a Playstation 2 anymore, so you are essentially screwed. I would just get the cheapest Playstation 2 that you can find to be honest. Or if you have a Ps3, most of the MGS games are on the Playstation store.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
It does not matter, once a console stops reading discs, the only thing you can do is send it in for repairs. I doubt you can do that with a Playstation 2 anymore, so you are essentially screwed. I would just get the cheapest Playstation 2 that you can find to be honest. Or if you have a Ps3, most of the MGS games are on the Playstation store.
i'm not going to rebuy games i already own, i own almost 90 ps2 games dammit

There's actually ways to fix it from what I searched but it involves opening the console so... meh. Seems like it's more trouble than it's worth for something that's not certain to work.

I didn't clear up though; when i hold it down it can read discs, but it ca't read discs without that, so it's just the reader needing a bit of tuning. Sadly, I probably can't do that without opening the console up.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Anyone tried the Wii U's new start-up menu? It's really good, and saves a lot of time.

Two 12 year old girls attempted to kill one of their friends, stabbing her 19 times in order to sacrifice her to Slender Man

What kind of creepy cult has Slender Man become!?!?!

Morbi

Scavenger
i'm not going to rebuy games i already own, i own almost 90 ps2 games dammit

There's actually ways to fix it from what I searched but it involves opening the console so... meh. Seems like it's more trouble than it's worth for something that's not certain to work.

I didn't clear up though; when i hold it down it can read discs, but it ca't read discs without that, so it's just the reader needing a bit of tuning. Sadly, I probably can't do that without opening the console up.
I know what you mean, that has happened to quite a few consoles of mine (and by that I mean 3). Including my Wii, which is half the reason I purchased the Wii U. Opening up the console for something that is not guaranteed is not really an option for a tech illiterate person such as myself.

Last edited:

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
I know what you mean, that has happened to quite a few consoles of mine (and by that I mean 3). Including my Wii, which is half the reason I purchased the Wii U. Opening up the console for something that is not guaranteed is not really an option for a tech illiterate person such as myself.
I'm pretty tech literate but iunno. I'll put some research and time into it. I'm still more concerned over getting my laptop fixed.
Nintendo just keeps getting better and better...!
don't remind me about e3 it's so close but far away ;-;

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Gosh, I can wait for this Hype Train to come in. Whenever I get really excited I get chills, and it's like the best feeling in the world. I'll be recording me and my friends as we watch the Nintendo Direct. And when smash goes on it will either be pure excitement or pure irritation. Unless it's like Palutena and Pacman both get announced, then I'll be neutral.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
So, is anyone else getting irritated that Scorpion always wins against Sub-Zero in trailers?
I have to say though, Scorpion's new design looks great, can't say the same for Subz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom