• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

At least it's not a Wizardmon.
To be fair....not many Wizardmon bite the dust in comparison to the Leomon.
Though....between the original Wizardmon and the original Leomon.....Wizardmon had it worse. Forever stuck in limbo in the human world has got to torture. At least Leomon would be reborn in the future.
....which is more than I can say for BlackWarGreymon.....struggled so hard to find meaning to his existence, only to face oblivion.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
To be fair....not many Wizardmon bite the dust in comparison to the Leomon.
Though....between the original Wizardmon and the original Leomon.....Wizardmon had it worse. Forever stuck in limbo in the human world has got to torture. At least Leomon would be reborn in the future.
....which is more than I can say for BlackWarGreymon.....struggled so hard to find meaning to his existence, only to face oblivion.
BlackWarGreymon? There's seriously Digimon with names like that?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Fixed. Someone mentioned Paper Mario...

I don't understand what the deal is with Paper Mario.
Or rather, why people would rather have Dr. Mario than Paper Mario.

Round 1, fight.
But nobody wants a character that's not only a 3rd Mario, but a second Game & Watch. ¦D

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Also anyone that compares Ike to Marth is an idiot, no offense.
I hate it when people say **** like this. Insults people, then says no offense. Of ****ing course people are going to take offense to that.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You know, I want to like yours and PI's posts because they're funny and all but no.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm speaking for other people. Not myself. That, and it was a joke.

I don't even care who gets into the game at this point as long as it's not Pac-Man. XD

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If it makes you feel any better, I'm speaking for other people. Not myself. That, and it was a joke.

I don't even care who gets into the game at this point as long as it's not Pac-Man. XD
Oh, I was joking too, ahaha.

I support Majora's Mask link and Paper Mario.
Yes. Everyone run in fear of me.
I walk in and even everyone who defends being creative with movesets runs away.

D

Deleted member

BlackWarGreymon? There's seriously Digimon with names like that?
WarGreymon is a subspecies of Greymon, more specifically, an advanced evolutionary stage.

BlackWarGreymon is a....black WarGreymon. Another subspecies, but of the Virus attribute rather than the Vaccine attribute WarGreymon has.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
WarGreymon is a subspecies of Greymon, more specifically, an advanced evolutionary stage.

BlackWarGreymon is a....black WarGreymon. Another subspecies, but of the Virus attribute rather than the Vaccine attribute WarGreymon has.
Besides, it is nowhere near as bad as ShadowWereGarurumon. That's just a mouthful to say. Even though the names, usually, make sense, that doesn't make them any less ridiculous at times lol.

D

Deleted member

Besides, it is nowhere near as bad as ShadowWereGarurumon. That's just a mouthful to say. Even though the names, usually, make sense, that doesn't make them any less ridiculous at times lol.
Considering there's BlackGarurumon and BlackMetalGarurumon, it makes me wonder why "ShadowWereGarurumon" is a thing. It's just.....odd.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
Warning Received
I made this to post this in the pic of the day thread because Im a HUUGE asshole but I kinda.... cant and idk what to do with it. So here you go I guess.
HOW ARE YOU ALL??? ARE YOU GOOD????

By the way Golden, you were right about Mac being in. I admit defeat and perform Seppuku.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm going to be honest and say I forgot I even said anything to you specifically. :laugh:

All I remember is arguing points in regards to that whole thread someone made about how the stage isn't a Punch-Out stage and that Little Mac won't be in the game, and I know for a fact you weren't the thread owner. :p

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'm going to laugh if Mac has at least one aerial attack akin to Melee Donkey Kong's bair, and that's all you ever see him approach with while he's in mid-air.

Smooth Criminal

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKlk91orwQ

So Little Mac is awesome on the ground, and sucks in the air. That's the overall message.

Cool to know, if you didn't watch the Trailer and figure it out from there. It was directly implied he was horrid in the air by Doc Louis.
Doc Louis should take over the POTD.

"Pic of the Day, y'all! My boy Mac is a beast on the ground, but he's fruit fly in the air. Better not get swat, son!"

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It would be a cool extra option to have Doc's commentary on or off. I mean, why not, huh?

"Join the Nintendo Fun Cl-- er, Club Nintendo, Mac!"

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why didn't we get the megazord from THIS super sentai series???

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm totally buying that "Majina Gattai MagiKing" figure even though I've never seen the Sentai series he's from

It's beautiful looking.

There isn't a woman on earth as beautiful as that figure

It's my new favorite Megazord

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Sehnsucht and Doc Louis as co-commentators for SSB4 at Apex 2015. Thoughts?

If anyone's curious, there's a video of me on YouTube if you want to hear what I sound like.
My God Bloodline was such a **** movie.
The original and Inferno are the only great Hellraiser movies.

Anyway yeah, we're getting a pic tomorrow showing off the differences in the redesign of the Punch-Out!! stage, and maybe one of Giga Mac next. Then, maybe, something new.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

As soon as I posted about that figure all the ones left on Amazon, at least by Amazon providers, SOLD OUT

WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE!!!

ARE YOU TRYING TO SEPARATE ME FROM MY TRUE LOVE

WHO DID IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom