• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
I'm going to be honest and say I forgot I even said anything to you specifically. :laugh:

All I remember is arguing points in regards to that whole thread someone made about how the stage isn't a Punch-Out stage and that Little Mac won't be in the game, and I know for a fact you weren't the thread owner. :p
No I wasnt lol but I remember arguing in the pic of the day thread with you....I think

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm going to be honest and say I forgot I even said anything to you specifically. :laugh:

All I remember is arguing points in regards to that whole thread someone made about how the stage isn't a Punch-Out stage and that Little Mac won't be in the game, and I know for a fact you weren't the thread owner. :p
Did you think/know it would be Punch-Out?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

As soon as I posted about that figure all the ones left on Amazon, at least by Amazon providers, SOLD OUT

WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE!!!

ARE YOU TRYING TO SEPARATE ME FROM MY TRUE LOVE

WHO DID IT!!!

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
My God Bloodline was such a **** movie.
The original and Inferno are the only great Hellraiser movies.
I'm actually a big fan of the original novella (The Hellbound Heart) first and foremost, though I've only seen Hellraiser 1 and 2. I should probably burn through the series, if only to maintain my street cred. Though apparently, as with most popular slasher franchises, it's going to be a rocky road. o.O

I've read somewhere that they're apparently making a Hellraiser reboot (with Doug Bradley reprising the role of Pinhead). And Clive Barker's "The Scarlet Gospels" are finally finished, which is a somewhat-sequel to Hellbound Heart in which the Cenobites feature prominently (Pinhead is the main antagonist). Hopefully, the book will come out within the next year. Fun stuff ahead for Hellbound/Hellraiser/Barker fans. :)

You have a very calming and honest-sounding voice. I like it.
I have been complimented on my oratorical skills.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This one is also cool, but nowhere near as awesome.

I can also see why it never made it to an American Power Rangers series. It's kind of random

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm actually a big fan of the original novella (The Hellbound Heart) first and foremost, though I've only seen Hellraiser 1 and 2. I should probably burn through the series, if only to maintain my street cred. Though apparently, as with most popular slasher franchises, it's going to be a rocky road. o.O
I've read somewhere that they're apparently making a Hellraiser reboot (with Doug Bradley reprising the role of Pinhead). And Clive Barker's "The Scarlet Gospels" are finally finished, which is a somewhat-sequel to Hellbound Heart in which the Cenobites feature prominently (Pinhead is the main antagonist). Hopefully, the book will come out within the next year. Fun stuff ahead for Hellbound/Hellraiser/Barker fans. :)
I have been complimented on my oratorical skills.
Most people here = Nintendo, Anime, Pokemon
You = Hellraiser

What a strange difference.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I thought it was a thing for needles and leather.

Are you a tailor?
I use needles because they're good for my chi.

Was that meant to sound dirty?
That you think it sounds dirty says more about you than it does about me. :troll:

...For the record, no, it wasn't. Somehow, BDSM didn't even cross my mind when making that post.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
This one is also cool, but nowhere near as awesome.

I can also see why it never made it to an American Power Rangers series. It's kind of random

Gokaiger(complete with this Megazord) HAS been made into an American Power Rangers show. The first episode first aired literally last week.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I use needles because they're good for my chi.

That you think it sounds dirty says more about you than it does about me. :troll:

...For the record, no, it wasn't. Somehow, BDSM didn't even cross my mind when making that post.
Let's just say from where I live, it's pretty hard to not have your mind tainted.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Gokaiger(complete with this Megazord) HAS been made into an American Power Rangers show. The first episode first aired literally last week.
OMG really?

That is STRANGE

Maybe I'll check out the series and see what this Megazord can do

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Australia. :awesome:

I remembered what you said Plat, not stalking you, I just remember your post.
Good because I'm totally not stalking you :smirk:

That joke will never get old/make sense.

Georgia is where I live. I'm constantly reminded how much it sucks.
Literally the only US state/city/location jokes I get are New Jersey ones and Southern state ones.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG the series seems as awkward and dorky as I imagined

The Megazord, however, is awesome. Not in a cool awesome way, but more of a geeky awesome way

Edit: Skip to 7:00

Last edited:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
OMG really?

That is STRANGE

Maybe I'll check out the series and see what this Megazord can do
Power Rangers actually never skips over a Sentai series (though jury is still out on whether or not the Aba ranger shows will get powerrangerized since they're just a spin off of the main Sentai series). They're just a few seasons behind and of course the sentai that came out before Zyuranger(MMPR season 1) never got converted. Some seasons don't get entirely represented like how no one in MMPR season 2 actually wear the suits from the sentai except the white ranger, but in terms of Zords I don't think Power Rangers has missed a single one since the start of Zyuranger. Even the really silly ones like that one in Zeo that was a wheel or the one in samurai that's a paper lantern or the Wildforce Megazord+Armadillo zord who's final attack was a football/soccer attack complete with CGI football stadium. Or the entirety of Power Rangers Turbo.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'd rather live there than in the graveyard of the United States (Florida).

Smooth Criminal
So everyone here hates where they live? Cool.

I like that there's been a three-day discussion here on Power Rangers.

All I know about Power Rangers: there's a green one, a pink one, a blue one and a yellow one.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'd rather live there than in the graveyard of the United States (Florida).

Smooth Criminal
At least you're pretty close to Disney World. ¦D

*laughs hysterically due to certain recent events in Disney World*

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So everyone here hates where they live? Cool.

I like that there's been a three-day discussion here on Power Rangers.

All I know about Power Rangers: there's a green one, a pink one, a blue one and a yellow one.
I don't hate where I live...
Isn't there also a black one? Or is that just for Axem Rangers?

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Cali is kinda dope. Got some bad *****es. I'm broke though so it's kinda boring, or maybe I'm just spoiled--I dunno.

*smack smack* yuuuphhhhh....
CALI is dope, no snow, good weather, nice chicks though the personality is ehh..... But the problem is....high taxes fake people everywhere. etc etc.

Hell no its not boring at all, so much stuff to do man.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Power Rangers actually never skips over a Sentai series (though jury is still out on whether or not the Aba ranger shows will get powerrangerized since they're just a spin off of the main Sentai series). They're just a few seasons behind and of course the sentai that came out before Zyuranger(MMPR season 1) never got converted. Some seasons don't get entirely represented like how no one in MMPR season 2 actually wear the suits from the sentai except the white ranger, but in terms of Zords I don't think Power Rangers has missed a single one since the start of Zyuranger. Even the really silly ones like that one in Zeo that was a wheel or the one in samurai that's a paper lantern or the Wildforce Megazord+Armadillo zord who's final attack was a football/soccer attack complete with CGI football stadium. Or the entirety of Power Rangers Turbo.
Oh hey, you're right!

The megazord I thought was so awesome was the "Titan Megazord" from "Mystic Force"

I'm sure some of the other figures in the line were made into Power Rangers series I've just never seen

Edit: The toy is stylized and looks A LOT better than the REAL Titan Megazord

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Yea you right man.

I mean for Christ sake I was working out in the park...on Christmas. ****ing Christmas. lol
Cali is the best, i'll never leave. Unless it gets destroyed on some freak earthquake.... then I'll just go to spain or Argentina... whichever.

Guess now I gave away my race... lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom