• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
My only issue with 9 is how most of the characters went from reasonably dressed to all extremely revealing clothing. :|

I don't mind the gore or anything. It's MK, enough said. I mean, the older games are so pathetic that you don't need to be an adult to play 'em at all, but still.

It is far more over the top than previous games, so I can understand some being squeamish about it, respectively.
I want Johnny Cage fighting in a thong. With the corresponding jigglebones.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You know what's annoying?

When you see a meme and be extremely confused as to what the hell it is, only to find out it is a deviation of yet another meme that is extremely well-known by everyone except you.

Morbi

Scavenger
You know what's annoying?

When you see a meme and be extremely confused as to what the hell it is, only to find out it is a deviation of yet another meme that is extremely well-known by everyone except you.
I suppose I find myself in that very situation quite a lot as I am not entirely up to par on my memes.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
...Is it bad that I'm not really all that hyped up for E3?
I mean, I'm excited sure. But I'm overly pumped up for it. I'm just "okay".

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's the calm before the storm. ;)

Don't worry. Hype levels will be restored to normal when the deluge of new info comes.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I doubt E3 will be a disappointment when there's so much Smash on the horizon right now.

SmashFest, the Invitational, the inevitable presentation during the Direct, the Q&A session...

Morbi

Scavenger
I doubt E3 will be a disappointment when there's so much Smash on the horizon right now.

SmashFest, the Invitational, the inevitable presentation during the Direct, the Q&A session...
Perhaps they are overcompensating for something? The Invitational and Q&A might be signs that there is not very much content regarding Smash during the Digital Event.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm about the same... for now. Come Monday, half of my posts will probably be reduced to unintelligible psychobabble like 90% of the people who come here during E3. Also:

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/229601-...tendo-titles-during-their-week-of-e3-coverage

Four unannounced major Nintendo games on Twitch's E3 stream. I wonder what they are? Zelda is a given and Metroid seems pretty likely too.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Anyway, I better stock up on Pepsi and save some chips for the digital event on the 11th.
GTFO,Mountain Dew with Sun Chips is truly the best of win. Look at my avatar! It's sheer determination will have fear strike into your heart if you rebel!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom