• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Away with May, and onto the moon in June. I couldn't think of any other rhyme. It's hard to believe that we're less than 10 days away from E3 already.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Did anyone else play through OoT and not know sheik being zelda was suppose to be a surprise?

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I feel the struggle of resolutions from wanting to keep the hammer within the image, which would otherwise probably look more on point focusing towards the facial region. Lack of a border makes it lose a point. Perhaps tone down the yellow pigments a bit.
Sorry, not everyone is as fortunate as you to have an imaginary anime girlfriend who can pose for an avatar :troll:

What you see in my avatar is a heteronormative cisgendered burly man who wouldn't hesitate to brand his name in the back your head for trivializing his hypermasculine portrait over a border frame.

There is actually a science on color contrasts and Blue/Yellow combinations reign supreme for grabbing the attention and keeping it.

If you think the picture is struggling for resolution, you can make the effort to open your eyes more than 10 degrees or you can optionally ditch your Etch-a-Sketch and get a real LCD screen.

I have no idea what you actually meant by "struggling for resolutions". It is like you just throw words together.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Did someone say PROMOTIONS!?!?!

How about we just call it THE BEST AVATAR COMPETITION.
I'll be your judge.

Winner guaranteed to be promoted... in some way
Best avatar competition?? hehehehe..... :falco: (i want in)

I actually like the Homura one you have. MisterVideogaming has good ones when he hasn't lost a bet.... Gotta love the substitute :substitute:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My imaginary anime girlfriend doesn't want to degrade herself by posing just for me to have a new avatar

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well that's an oddly specific remark. Don't you think? In other news, not sure if I had posted this one before, but I found a remix Wire Sponge remix by Breis recently. It adds a bit of a kick to the original theme. But it doesn't go too far off track either.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'm tired and a bit woozy from moving heavy stuff. Wow, how'd it survive with NO moderation? Sounds insane...
I understand, being tired happens :3

Yesterday, chat was horrible.
Someone complained about Brawl being on CT's stream, and there being no Melee stream because GimR was experiencing severe technical difficulties (his entire computer mysteriously got rekt by a wayward, unforeseeable, mega error), and the whole chat blew up with Brawl 'fanboys' defending it and Melee 'fanboys' defending their game and people hating on GimR and Jay Owens everywhere and so on. It was super dumb.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I understand, being tired happens :3

Yesterday, chat was horrible.
Someone complained about Brawl being on CT's stream, and there being no Melee stream because GimR was experiencing severe technical difficulties (his entire computer mysteriously got rekt by a wayward, unforeseeable, mega error), and the whole chat blew up with Brawl 'fanboys' defending it and Melee 'fanboys' defending their game and people hating on GimR and Jay Owens everywhere and so on. It was super dumb.
These things are why when people say the Brawl vs Melee thing doesn't exist anymore I tend to actually laugh out loud. I'm kinda excited that I decided to go with hitbox over twitch too. every chat I've been in on there is WAY better. There may be less viewers but the content is phenomenal and the tools for moderating the chat are amazing.

You know, we often talk about how commentary needs to be clean and better to bring people into the scene, why doesn't anyone ever mention how the horrible chat rooms on stream detract a ton of people from watching? It's a seriously valid point.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
No way! I've already preordered Alpha Sapphire, and I'm not a big knuckles fan, especially now, they made him look inexcusable for Sonic Boom. The ONLY extra Sonic character I would not support.
Steroids.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
No way! I've already preordered Alpha Sapphire, and I'm not a big knuckles fan, especially now, they made him look inexcusable for Sonic Boom. The ONLY extra Sonic character I would not support.
Naw man, how can you hate Steroids the Enchilada??

On a different note, Avatar Competition? Where do I sign?

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
OK, fun E3 game I just thought up!

So we all expect character reveals at E3. BUT... WHICH character? Name one character that you expect to see at E3, and if the character in question is NOT shown off, either in the conference or in the other days of E3, then THIS

View attachment 15197

Will be your avatar for the rest of the month.

Who's game? I expect that Chrom feller to show up. If he doesn't... then I'll get a new Avatar.
I'll guess Ness, but how will I know if they announce him?
Also is the avatar contest everyone's talking abut the one that I replied to?

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I'll guess Ness, but how will I know if they announce him?
Also is the avatar contest everyone's talking abut the one that I replied to?
You are the only one that replied specifically to this comment, so if the avatar contest that's being discussed is indeed the one I proposed, I'm not immediately sure.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I was actually waiting for a day for an avatar competition,but what can I use?

Sektor or Wolf?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So who can help me out here? I clicked my to do list on club Nintendo and it said to do redeem my code for a free gift promotion and it bought to a pin redeeming page but I don't have a pin, how do I get one?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So who can help me out here? I clicked my to do list on club Nintendo and it said to do redeem my code for a free gift promotion and it bought to a pin redeeming page but I don't have a pin, how do I get one?
Steal one,I'm not able to comprehend,so that's all I got.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Steal one,I'm not able to comprehend,so that's all I got.
It says on the to do list, redeem your promotion, I click hat and then it says enter spin for your promotion but I have no pin...

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
I was actually waiting for a day for an avatar competition,but what can I use?

Sektor or Wolf?
It's not what you think, you have to guess a character that will be confirmed in E3 an if your wrong you need to change your profile picture to this

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom