• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
POTENTIAL NOOB QUESTION ALERT

What is this Pranked thing? I don't understand.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
POTENTIAL NOOB QUESTION ALERT

What is this Pranked thing? I don't understand.
It's a Premium thing.
I'm pretty much a walking example of how it works. When "pranked", your username becomes pink (or lavender as I call it) and your title becomes "Pranked!".

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
It's a Premium thing.
I'm pretty much a walking example of how it works. When "pranked", your username becomes pink (or lavender as I call it) and your title becomes "Pranked!".
oooohhh. So other people prank you?

Which reminds me, I've been meaning to buy Premium for a while.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
People thinking getting pranked is a bad thing?

I think it's funny. Especially when you get pranked randomly by someone you don't even know.

Besides. It allowed me to embrace the PINK.

Pink is love, pink is life.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
People thinking getting pranked is a bad thing?

I think it's funny. Especially when you get pranked randomly by someone you don't even know.

Besides. It allowed me to embrace the PINK.

Pink is love, pink is life.
Never said it was.
But now I have to find out who did it. I'm already making a list.

How does someone get pranked and how does it work?
To quote my above statement.
It's a Premium thing.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I need to find a new avi to represent the pink. I already have an idea of what I want to use. But I can't find any noteworthy quotes from the person to put in my sig, yet anyways.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Played MK8 online for like 4-5 hours with some friends last night... It performed near flawlessly.

I now have very high hopes for SSB Wii U's online. :)

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
These things are why when people say the Brawl vs Melee thing doesn't exist anymore I tend to actually laugh out loud. I'm kinda excited that I decided to go with hitbox over twitch too. every chat I've been in on there is WAY better. There may be less viewers but the content is phenomenal and the tools for moderating the chat are amazing.

You know, we often talk about how commentary needs to be clean and better to bring people into the scene, why doesn't anyone ever mention how the horrible chat rooms on stream detract a ton of people from watching? It's a seriously valid point.
As a mod at VGBC, we tend to keep it relatively clean, and I have a little tyrant reputation for timing jerks out.
But yeah :p
The Jay Owens get real sometimes.
That Norcal stream last night though, with Toph and Scar, HMW, it was great. The chat was... different, excellent in my opinion.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Yeah, i pranked some people as soon as I knew what it was.

Oh yeah Mimigrim, figured I can finally tell ya it was me >:3

As a mod at VGBC, we tend to keep it relatively clean, and I have a little tyrant reputation for timing jerks out.
But yeah :p
The Jay Owens get real sometimes.
That Norcal stream last night though, with Toph and Scar, HMW, it was great. The chat was... different, excellent in my opinion.
I'd rather be known as a bit tyrannical and have a good chat. It's good to see VGBC has some standards there!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only thing I'm worried about is that since I've been pranked I'll be prone to it more than usual.
Other than that I'm fine.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'd rather be known as a bit tyrannical and have a good chat. It's good to see VGBC has some standards there!
The only real problem are subtle trolls, or unintentional trolls. I got 'em tho KAPOW vgbcPPMD ♥
We do, however, tolerate short, relevant copypasta such as when Sethlon was there and people were spamming dongers with "ROYS OUR BOY", chat got hype. I myself was spamming R O Y B O Y S bracketed by BibleThump.
Any other spam is nah.
So standards, I guess, but I think we strike close to the ideal balance of hype and allowing the passions of the chat and stopping the bad mojo in its tracks.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom