• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well... If ya'll are bored I could use some help. I've been studying streaming, figuring out the equipment I need, and done tons of research on everything, but haven't in any way thought of what I'm going to call my stream... Any good stream name ideas?
Bottle Capps?

Capp-a-thon?

Streaming with Capp'n?

I've got nothing.

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I find it amusing that everyone assumes it needs to be a pun right away :p

I kinda rules out most things with Capps as it sounds semi close to Clash and I don't want to confuse people into thinking I'm one of the biggest smash streams around lol.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't know, I'd call it something like:

"Scrutinizing Research and Information About Sentient Weapons, Blue Flames, Ice Ghosts and Other Paranormal Phenomena With Some Super Smash Bros. Stuff Featured While Also Detailing Glorious Conquests and Basking In Humanity's Infinite Stupidity"

Hope the title isn't too long...

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I kinda rules out most things with Capps as it sounds semi close to Clash and I don't want to confuse people into thinking I'm one of the biggest smash streams around lol.
Isn't that exactly what you want? If you're going to be the premier streaming source for Smash 3DS, might as well do everything you can to bolster your early foundation. :awesome:

Crazy
Awesome
Pro
Premier
Streaming

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
"Scrutinizing Research and Information About Sentient Weapons, Blue Flames, Ice Ghosts and Other Paranormal Phenomena With Some Super Smash Bros. Stuff Featured While Also Detailing Glorious Conquests and Basking In Humanity's Infinite Stupidity"\.
I'm incredibly tempted, but how would it look on a t-shirt?

Isn't that exactly what you want? If you're going to be the premier streaming source for Smash 3DS, might as well do everything you can to bolster your early foundation. :awesome:
Actually... I was tempted to for that reason. I have some standards I guess, sad thing really as it's not a terrible idea.

Crazy
Awesome
Pro
Premier
Streaming
I'm an acronym!!! :O

Heck, maybe Capps Streams is the best option after all, being creative sucks :p

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Actually... I was tempted to for that reason. I have some standards I guess, sad thing really as it's not a terrible idea.
Whoring yourself for success is never a terrible idea.

I'm an acronym!!! :O

Heck, maybe Capps Streams is the best option after all, being creative sucks :p
To emphasize the whoring angle, I would go with Streaking and Streaming. But this is your brainchild, so do as you will. ;)

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Tell me that Chapter 3 is slow and THEN we;ll talk.
That's the fighter arena in the sky chapter right?

Yea it's pretty slow, but that was still my fave chapter of the game lol.

Well... If ya'll are bored I could use some help. I've been studying streaming, figuring out the equipment I need, and done tons of research on everything, but haven't in any way thought of what I'm going to call my stream... Any good stream name ideas?
Depends. Do you want it short and sweet or do you want it somewhat long and be shortened into an acronym that d\sounds good on the tongue? Like DACUS, or HOBO, or things like that?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm incredibly tempted, but how would it look on a t-shirt?
Completely cluttered, without a doubt.

You might be questioned why that title. I mean, it's long, but you see, I believe nothing in this world happens by mere chance...

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Whoring yourself for success is never a terrible idea.
Finally someone who understands!!!

To emphasize the whoring angle, I would go with Streaking and Streaming. But this is your brainchild, so do as you will. ;)
But how will it look on a t-shirt, or to be more on theme, painted on my body as apparently I'll be naked?

Depends. Do you want it short and sweet or do you want it somewhat long and be shortened into an acronym that d\sounds good on the tongue? Like DACUS, or HOBO, or things like that?
Probably short and sweet, though Frostwraith's suggestions of something insanely long and crazy is very tempting if it had an awesome acronym.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Probably short and sweet, though Frostwraith's suggestions of something insanely long and crazy is very tempting if it had an awesome acronym.
Well I have a bit of an interesting one of the latter I think; Corporate Power Program Anonymous or CAPPA for short.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Why not wear a t-shirt, but nothing else?

Shirts, shoes, and all the service. :shades:

(C.A.P.P.S. feel free to use that as your stream title).
It's tempting to make my name an acronym.

Well I have a bit of an interesting one of the latter I think; Corporate Power Program Anonymous or CAPPA for short.
Oh man, the Kappa reference is tempting...

More then anything I'm kicking myself for nothing thinking about names sooner. I gotta reserves a name, a site, twitter and all that crap so I can start testing stream settings.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think I got few.

Capps' Super Pro Power Hour

Captain Capp's Sea Stream

Super Capps Bros

Cappture's Device

And last but not least. Imma pop a "Capps" in yo ass.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Like this?

SRIASWBFIGOPPWSSSBSFWADGCBIHIS standing for...

"Scrutinizing Research and Information About Sentient Weapons, Blue Flames, Ice Ghosts and Other Paranormal Phenomena With Some Super Smash Bros. Stuff Featured While Also Detailing Glorious Conquests and Basking In Humanity's Infinite Stupidity"

As for why I wrote this (modest) overly long title... I might as well ask you to use your observation capabilities...

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Oh man, the Kappa reference is tempting...

More then anything I'm kicking myself for nothing thinking about names sooner. I gotta reserves a name, a site, twitter and all that crap so I can start testing stream settings.
I thought you would like it as I know Bowser is a character you like a lot and your tag makes it easy to reference. xD

Where does the first A come from?

****. I forgot that.

Corporate Anvil Power Program Anonymous or CAPPA for short.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Anyways. I finally got around to play Gears of War Judgment for the first time today. I gotta say, I was a bit skeptical at first of how the new control scheme would feel. But holy **** does it feel intuitive. Man was I surprised and impressed by the new control scheme the game had. Feels really natural.

My vote still goes to CAPPA.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's tempting to make my name an acronym.
Crush And Penetrate Proposterous gaming Sins

Or something.

EDIT : The g isn't capitalized,so,ignore it looking like CAPPGS.

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
CAPPS LOCK

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So i just went to gt my free code for pikmin 3 through mk8 and it says I can't get it. If the server gave me a code and then didn't show me it because of the server issues right now, is there anyway I could view it?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
So i just went to gt my free code for pikmin 3 through mk8 and it says I can't get it. If the server gave me a code and then didn't show me it because of the server issues right now, is there anyway I could view it?
Yeah, i've been trying to get my free game too.. Club Nintendo can't handle everyone rushing to get their free games :laugh:.
It keeps saying down for maintaince for me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, i've been trying to get my free game too.. Club Nintendo can't handle everyone rushing to get their free games :laugh:.
It keeps saying down for maintaince for me.
Ok, I got a breakthrough, it said it sent the code to me but I haven't gotten it yet.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
YOU'LL BE TYPING IN ALL CAPPS CUZ IT'S SO HYPE!!!

Huh, even a possible catch phase. Punny... Hmm....
I have an idea.

Your fanbase would be the CAPPSITALISTS.
Get it?
You should,it took me 49 precious seconds to think of that.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I have an idea.

Your fanbase would be the CAPPSITALISTS.
Get it?
You should,it took me 49 precious seconds to think of that.
Man my name makes for good puns!

I've noticed that every race that I have been doing DK, Baby Luigi and Toad are the top 3 racers to contend with.
MK8 Tier List?

I'm not sure when I'm gonna buy a copy of Mario Kart 8.
See, I'm not finding interest either. If I have an older Mario Kart game is there any actually good reason to get the newest one?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Click on on the "Order" button they should give you the code on the site as well

I've noticed that every race that I have been doing DK, Baby Luigi and Toad are the top 3 racers to contend with.
Whoever's against me seems to depend on the racer I choose.

Like, I just played as Toad, and my contenders were Koopa, Waluigi, and Rosalina.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
See, I'm not finding interest either. If I have an older Mario Kart game is there any actually good reason to get the newest one?
It's not about finding interest, I desperately want Mario Kart 8, but it's not my top priority right now. I will get it eventually, just not anytime soon.

Morbi

Scavenger
Man my name makes for good puns!

MK8 Tier List?

The same reason that you are going to get Smash 4? I suppose. It is just an improvement.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I feel like Smash 4 is a WAY bigger improvement/difference then the Mario Kart games. I dunno, they just don't seem that different to me at all, maybe I'm missing something.
Yeah, after playing MK8 pretty much the whole afternoon. MK8 really doesn't really do anything ground breaking. The anti-gravity isn't as big as some make it out to be. Not to say the game is bad, just that formula isn't that drastically shaken up and refined as SSB4 is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom