• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
You know what I just realized? It's too easy to get away with seeing mature things on Nintendo Consoles' internet additions. Just three simple clicks to setting,clear history,and delete.

They'll never suspect a thing-
Oh **** I think I just got the Illuminati crazies to begin a new riot!
The things you delete end up in my special inbox.

Your tastes are rather... obscure, to put it one way.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
And that's why you never get promoted.
I can gladly take that opportunity :troll:
Oh what am I typing? Mods will never give me a chance because I'm "not fit." It's also because my turtle swag level is too OP to handle.

IDK, but I'm sure R34 has the answer.
Fixed.

JESSIE* CONFIRMED FOR SMASH

*Debby Ryan, you know, form Disney Channel.
WE DO NOT SPEAK OF DISNEY HERE

EDIT : Dammit double post! Now I have this random font out of nowhere!

Last edited by a moderator:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Ugh.

I've been playing Mario kart 8 all day.

I feel so energyless because I was laying in bed with the gamepad the whole time.

So far I went through
All of 50cc
All of 100cc
First cup of 150cc
Played some online
So far collected like 1300ish coins or so.

Taking a break to play some project M ;_;

D

Deleted member

So random question...
Is it weird that I decide to eat Crunchy Raisin Bran at 1:00 am? My 4 sisters seem to think so and berate me all the time for it. :crying:

I'm not actually sad about this.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
So... I'm awake. It got so hot in my house the baby woke up and I can't get an air conditioner till the 3rd... Had to trek down to the in-laws and borrow a bed and now she wont go to sleep. My horrific tiredness and boredom with grumpy baby might just kill me.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
So... I'm awake. It got so hot in my house the baby woke up and I can't get an air conditioner till the 3rd... Had to trek down to the in-laws and borrow a bed and now she wont go to sleep. My horrific tiredness and boredom with grumpy baby might just kill me.
Why did you ever buy a baby, if it's giving you so much trouble?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Get your wife to take care of it.

#badjoke

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Why did you ever buy a baby, if it's giving you so much trouble?
She was just at such a good price, plus I wanted to train her to be a smash champion. While Mango's kid was still in the womb I called dibs on an arranged marriage to him on stream, true story.

Someday she will be a GLORIOUS UNSTOPPABLE CHAMPION WITH HER OWN CHILD EVEN GREATER THAN ANY WHO CAME BEFORE HER!!!

In all reality when a mommy and a daddy really love each other and I like kids.

Get your wife to take care of it.

#badjoke
She would if she could, poor thing is just tired, hot, and bothered now.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
She would if she could, poor thing is just tired, hot, and bothered now.
Ok, I suppose to get serious for a moment.

Is there any ice there? You don't need a lot, in fact you only want a little. One ice cube could probably do the trick, at least for a little while. Just have her suck on it, it should cool her in no time given she is just a baby.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Ok, I suppose to get serious for a moment.

Is there any ice there? You don't need a lot, in fact you only want a little. One ice cube could probably do the trick, at least for a little while. Just have her suck on it, it should cool her in no time given she is just a baby.
I took her to a house with an air conditioner don't worry man! She's cooling down already and is almost drifting off thanks to the magic of calming Peter, Paul, and Mary music.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Well, I just blew my 3000th post. Time to make up for it.

So, it has been almost a year since I joined, and yet it's hard to believe how many friends I've made in the process. I want to quickly give a shout-out to all of the people who have helped me get this far and become a Smash Master.

-Team Affinity. Members new and old. @TORNADO BUS DRIVER, @MopedOfJustice, @Lozjam (and Rosa), @SchAlternate, @ClubbyBear, @SuperBrawler, @KingShadow: You guys are the people that drive me to work every single day. It's always been an honor to work with you and get to meet you guys better. Hard to believe how tiny this project started, and how big it's gotten. Thank you for all of your hard work.

-The New Leaf friends. You know who you are: @XStarWarriorX, @lonekonwolf, @LumaOkami, @ShadowGanon, @Mega Dunsparce, @PrincessZelda19, @LinkmasterX9, @DarkStarStorm, @SuperNova!. You guys are some friends I only made a while back, yet I feel as if I've known you forever. Keep on being awesome, guys.

-There's a lot of people who have guided me along this path:
@Swampasaur
@Scoliosis Jones
@God Robert's Cousin
@FalKoopa
@pizzadudemanguy
@ Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
@Johnknight1
@BKupa666
@Young Horsetail
@ IsmaR IsmaR
@Xenoblaze
@Groose
@MorbidAltruism
@StaffofSmashing
@BluePikmin11
@Zzuxon
@Brawler610
@PreacherDudeRox
@Moon Monkey
@ManlySpirit
@Niko Mar
@Metal Overlord
@Opossum
@The Real Gamer
@Tepig2000
@BigAxle
@Jaklub
@KingofPhantoms47
@MaskO'Gears
@TumblrFamous
@Z1GMA
@Fastblade5035
@Jumpman84
@lobotheduck21
@Chandelure
@Davidreamcatcha
@GigaPichu
@Ariand/AEM
@Dustination
@N3ON
@Hotfeet444
@Xiivi
@GoldenYuiitusin
@legendofrob1
@Pacack
@jaytalks
@ Knight Dude Knight Dude
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon
@ChickenWing13
@KenithTheGatherer
@Diddy Kong
@Smash Daddy
@Cobalsh
@DonutFinder
@shinhed-echi
@ Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth
@ThatWasPeachy
@ TheFirstPoppyBro TheFirstPoppyBro

You guys showed me kindness when I first arrived, and I've had the pleasure of working with most of you, whether it be through Create-a-Smash, the Graveyard, a lot of projects I've joined or started, Make Your Move, playing Brawl together or even just introducing me to the wackiness that is Smashboards-

5 posts and he already knows what's cool and who to support.

They grow up so fast... :crying:

...so evil, but so fast.
I'm a quick learner.
Well me pirate, are you krazy enough for our krafy krew of K. Rool's Kremlings=???

Because if you dare sail on our ship, you better be kool, you better be kalm, and you better expect to take on some Kongs as your King K. Kaptain K. Roolenstein... K. Rool.... Kremling.... K=???
Me hearty, I've sailed the ocean blue from the Mushroom Kingdom to Kanto. Me crew be shanghaied men from the ship of Tetra! I be ready to accompany Kaptain K. Rool and ye Kremling Kutthroats fer the quest o' SSB4!

Well, that was more fun than expected.
Lots of new fresh blood to join the Krew on this here Kremling K. Rool kerplunkety ship with our krazy Kong-obsessed plot... ARGHHHH!!!!!

Needs more "Argghhh," but I approve of ye old youngling smashboardseror joining us our mer quest.
Most of all, I wanted to thank probably my best friends on the boards:

- @Mega Bidoof. I can't even find how we met, yet all I remember is how we were the Dynamic Duo of Project Bidoof, you being the wacky idealist, and me being the person who turned those ideas into reality. It's amazing how far it's come since then, and how you became one of my closer friends. You're a great kid, and I've always enjoyed working with you, even through the bad times. And, this probably sounds REALLY cheesy, but knowing how you've matured and beaten the stereotypes you thought you fell under, it was great to see you finally evolve into the Mega Bidoof, the most random person I know. Stay awesome, Bidoof.

- @Keybladeguy. You're among my oldest friends. Two guys working on Make Your Move, and I just needed help on a Nintendog moveset. Never really thought it'd be more than a one-time team up. Boy, was I wrong. We've sticked together through thick and thin, even when I've been so angry I've wanted to strangle you. But, all friends have arguments. Through everything we've done together, any normal person would probably go insane with the work dynamic we have. But I manage through it because, in the end, you were there Day 1 for me. Don't be afraid to be yourself, though.

- @Louie G. A simple meeting, really. I had a Gravity Falls picture, you simply stated you were a huge fan. A legendary friendship was born. We are so similar it's scary. When I've been feeling down, and I need help, you've always been there for me, willing to bring up something to ease me. Talking about cartoons from the 90's until our hands began to cramp. When you and KBG joined Affinity, I was super excited. We're the Three Caballeros, working together through the worst of situations. And no matter how many avatars we change, no matter how much happens, it's still going to be two teens named APC and Louie, sitting behind a computer screen forgetting any Earthly problems we had.

There are so many others that it's not even funny. Thank you to EVERYONE on Smashboards. Even my arch-nemesis @ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht .

FOR SMASH BROS, MASAHIRO SAKURAI AND MEGA MAN!

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Well, I just blew my 3000th post. Time to make up for it.

So, it has been almost a year since I joined, and yet it's hard to believe how many friends I've made in the process. I want to quickly give a shout-out to all of the people who have helped me get this far and become a Smash Master.

-Team Affinity. Members new and old. @TORNADO BUS DRIVER, @MopedOfJustice, @Lozjam (and Rosa), @SchAlternate, @ClubbyBear, @SuperBrawler, @KingShadow: You guys are the people that drive me to work every single day. It's always been an honor to work with you and get to meet you guys better. Hard to believe how tiny this project started, and how big it's gotten. Thank you for all of your hard work.

-The New Leaf friends. You know who you are: @XStarWarriorX, @lonekonwolf, @LumaOkami, @ShadowGanon, @Mega Dunsparce, @PrincessZelda19, @LinkmasterX9, @DarkStarStorm, @SuperNova!. You guys are some friends I only made a while back, yet I feel as if I've known you forever. Keep on being awesome, guys.

-There's a lot of people who have guided me along this path:
@Swampasaur
@Scoliosis Jones
@God Robert's Cousin
@FalKoopa
@pizzadudemanguy
@ Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
@Johnknight1
@BKupa666
@Young Horsetail
@ IsmaR IsmaR
@Groose
@StaffofSmashing
@BluePikmin11
@Brawler610
@Moon Monkey
@Metal Overlord
@Opossum
@BigAxle
@Jaklub
@KingofPhantoms47
@MaskO'Gears
@Z1GMA
@Chandelure
@Davidreamcatcha
@GigaPichu
@Ariand/AEM
@Dustination
@N3ON
@Hotfeet444
@Xiivi
@GoldenYuiitusin
@legendofrob1
@Pacack
@jaytalks
@KenithTheGatherer
@Diddy Kong
@Smash Daddy
@shinhed-echi
@ThatWasPeachy
@ TheFirstPoppyBro TheFirstPoppyBro

You guys showed me kindness when I first arrived, and I've had the pleasure of working with most of you, whether it be through Create-a-Smash, the Graveyard, a lot of projects I've joined or started, Make Your Move, playing Brawl together or even just introducing me to the wackiness that is Smashboards-

Most of all, I wanted to thank probably my best friends on the boards:

- @Mega Bidoof. I can't even find how we met, yet all I remember is how we were the Dynamic Duo of Project Bidoof, you being the wacky idealist, and me being the person who turned those ideas into reality. It's amazing how far it's come since then, and how you became one of my closer friends. You're a great kid, and I've always enjoyed working with you, even through the bad times. And, this probably sounds REALLY cheesy, but knowing how you've matured and beaten the stereotypes you thought you fell under, it was great to see you finally evolve into the Mega Bidoof, the most random person I know. Stay awesome, Bidoof.

- @Keybladeguy. You're among my oldest friends. Two guys working on Make Your Move, and I just needed help on a Nintendog moveset. Never really thought it'd be more than a one-time team up. Boy, was I wrong. We've sticked together through thick and thin, even when I've been so angry I've wanted to strangle you. But, all friends have arguments. Through everything we've done together, any normal person would probably go insane with the work dynamic we have. But I manage through it because, in the end, you were there Day 1 for me. Don't be afraid to be yourself, though.

- @Louie G. A simple meeting, really. I had a Gravity Falls picture, you simply stated you were a huge fan. A legendary friendship was born. We are so similar it's scary. When I've been feeling down, and I need help, you've always been there for me, willing to bring up something to ease me. Talking about cartoons from the 90's until our hands began to cramp. When you and KBG joined Affinity, I was super excited. We're the Three Caballeros, working together through the worst of situations. And no matter how many avatars we change, no matter how much happens, it's still going to be two teens named APC and Louie, sitting behind a computer screen forgetting any Earthly problems we had.

FOR SMASH BROS, MASAHIRO SAKURAI AND MEGA MAN!
Giggedy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom