• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm honestly surprised I have the fourth most (formerly third) amount of likes around here.

Anyway, LITTLE MAC SI:FHSAF:KIASHF:ASKH

Quite happy to see that he has made it into Smash as a playable character. Not surprised that he did though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm honestly surprised I have the fourth most (formerly third) amount of likes around here.

Anyway, LITTLE MAC SI:FHSAF:KIASHF:ASKH

Quite happy to see that he has made it into Smash as a playable character. Not surprised that he did though.
I'll try maining him.

I've given up on my plan...

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
It is a game, correct?
It's not continuity, but you weren't asking that.
You asked if they talked in a game period. It still counts.
No it is not part of the official zelda universe. It is not acknowledged in the Hyrule Historia, nor was it licensed by nintendo. If you dont believe me, here, taken right out of the Hyrule Historia that my girlfriend got me for Christmas.

If it was canon it would be in the Zelda timeline. Also The zelda CD-I games do not even have the title The Legend of Zelda. That is why rupees are still called rupees and not rubees, that is why it does not count.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I've actually considered using a Leomon avatar for a while and give Entei a break, though I'm afraid something might happen to me if I do.
Don't worry about it, just watch out for Metal Elvis Monkey and you can use that icon to your heart's content. :)
Oh, and Biker Demons.
And Viruses.
And a Tree god.
And kids with mechas.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Edit: Sorry double post, and I thought message did not send

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
No it is not part of the official zelda universe. It is not acknowledged in the Hyrule Historia, nor was it licensed by nintendo. If you dont believe me, here, taken right out of the Hyrule Historia that my girlfriend got me for Christmas.

If it was canon it would be in the Zelda timeline. Also The zelda CD-I games do not even have the title The Legend of Zelda. That is why rupees are still called rupees and not rubees, that is why it does not count.
Once again, you're weren't asking for canon.
You asked for a game where Link talked. I gave it to you.

D

Deleted member

Don't worry about it, just watch out for Metal Elvis Monkey and you can use that icon to your heart's content. :)
Oh, and Biker Demons.
And Viruses.
And a Tree god.
And kids with mechas.
I know the third point is referring to the X Virus from that one cgi movie, but now I can't help imagining a Leomon catching a cold then suddenly dying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
I've actually considered using a Leomon avatar for a while and give Entei a break, though I'm afraid something might happen to me if I do.
This is how I feel with Naoto. I want to give it a break, but then again, I don't know. First World Problems?

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer

God of another universe, seeks to destroy it in almost every instance.

Some God that is...
...Dragon Quest IX? Am I thinking right? Because this sounds too much like that.

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I'm also not keen on changing my avatar.

I'm unwilling to compromise my authenticity by showing anything other than my true face.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
That's pretty much how I felt about my DBZ one's, especially with Piccolo, but then I watched Attack On Titan, and, well look at me now.
Armin, Armout? :troll:

But, it can be technically considered a tree. Correct?
The World Tree. So it IS Dragon Quest IX!

I know who you could use that would look similar to Naoto.

Lol
Naoto in Persona X Detective has nearly the exact same face complexion of Lucina. Then again, I'd need a really, really good Lucina one. When I got 1000 Posts I spent about an hour finding a new Naoto Avatar.

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
:( Attack on Titan is probably the saddest anime I've ever watched.
Just in case there's people here that haven't watched it yet.
I wouldn't say saddest, except when Eren got eaten and when his mom was eaten, but I had tons of feels though, from anger to anxiety. I love shows and games that love to play with my emotions.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
About all that Digimon talk, I would be ok if one replaced Pac-man, but I'd rather get neither.

Metalseadramon is the coolest and best design there is for a dragon to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom