• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Dragon Ball Z Kai will finally be on Toonami in all its uncensored and violent glory. I just hope Vegeta doesn't say Over 8,000 instead of the more famous variation. Goku is love, Goku is life.
Hate to disappoint, but he will say Over 8,000. Kai is made to be a more faithful version of the manga story, and the English version takes it one step further by not just being more faithful to the manga by deleting filler, but by also having an English script more faithful to the Japanese original. "Over 8,000" is gonna be the line.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hate to disappoint, but he will say Over 8,000. Kai is made to be a more faithful version of the manga story, and the English version takes it one step further by not just being more faithful to the manga by deleting filler, but by also having an English script more faithful to the Japanese original. "Over 8,000" is gonna be the line.
Bummer, at the least we the lack of unneeded fillers makes Kai watchable. I just wonder if they'll be able to reach the Buu saga in a few years.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Last week of May, but I seriously doubt we'll get anyone this week, even if we do, I'm placing my bets on Wario.
I didn't even think we were getting anyone at all. But seeing that Ike reveal tells me that we MIGHT see at least one more character.

I feel that the Ike reveal had some purpose to it. It may be possible that Sakurai wishes to reveal characters of the first roster (the roster that doesn't have any unlockable character) that haven't been officially revealed before the tourny.

Or Sakurai is just random. But hey- either way, I feel we MIGHT see something new.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Bummer, at the least we the lack of unneeded fillers makes Kai watchable. I just wonder if they'll be able to reach the Buu saga in a few years.
Buu Saga just started in Japan. The question is will it be released in the North American English and if so when? Frankly, I've always been Japanese only on Dragon Ball. I'm aware of the English version of DBZ and some of it's quirks and I've seen a bit of it, but I was never a fan of how they changed it to try and make it seem more edgy than it was ever supposed to be. I don't think it quite worked with Dragon Ball since alot of Dragon Ball's fun is just how.... oddball it all is (all the Saiyans are named after vegetables for instance, amongst all the other punny names plus the Ginyu poses and the whole Buu turning people into chocolate, etc). Kai I really like what they did with the English version when they actually try to be more faithful to the Japanese original. But that's just me.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Honestly, I'm rarely proud to be an American.
That's what tomorrow's for after all. To remind us that over a millions Americans died for today's disgusting culture.

Anyway, here's a little humor.

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
Real or fake leak dudes? :c Character Select screen has 51 icons

Sorry if these have been posted

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Really? I wasn't here yesterday, so what was said?
I don't remember too well, as I was only here for the last portion of it, but I think it had something to do with the Player 3 on the 4th player slot or something like that. Also that Bowser wasn't unlocked for some reason. (It could have help his case too if he hadn't took a picture half and inch away from the screen)

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I don't remember too well, as I was only here for the last portion of it, but I think it had something to do with the Player 3 on the 4th player slot or something like that. Also that Bowser wasn't unlocked for some reason. (It could have help his case too if he hadn't took a picture half and inch away from the screen)
Player 3 on the 4th Player slot? I assumed that those 3s were the level of the CPUs.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm still not going full belief on these roster pics. These pics came after Ike was revealed and new leaks ALWAYS pop up when Sakurai reveals a new character.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I hope we get a new screenshot involving alt colors. I would very much like a confirmation of the shiny Pokemon alts. -u-

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Once we see Smash playable, all the new (fake) "screetshot rosters" are going to start looking uniform

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
On an explicit and terrifying side note (Warning for disturbing text),
A friend of mines dared me to google "circle jerk" and it's some sick tradition where young teenage Americans pleasure in a circle. And that proves how ****ed up most Americans are. THANK God I never knew what it was or did it in the first place during my teen years. 2 Girls 1 Cup was already a horrifying experience due to losing a bet. :urg: *shudders*
Honestly, I'm rarely proud to be an American.
Newsflash: this isn't an American thing.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Real or fake leak dudes? :c Character Select screen has 51 icons

Sorry if these have been posted
I have yet to see this, but i think the design of the character select won't be too far off from this.
But yeah i'm pretty sure these 2 pictures in particular are fake. The Marth character are at the bottom of the second page looks as if it was set to multiply in photoshop. and not all to sure why "color" is an option outside of the options menu.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
A thread is on our forums suggesting we do ladders like they did in PSASBR...

I thought that heaping pile of crap was dead, why must it come here to haunt me so? Also, why use one of the worst ideas the PSASBR forum members ever had?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Real or not, we will know what the roster and the character selection screen will look like this summer. Maybe at E3 they'll reveal everything, but I'm more curious about that roster number. 51? Hmm...

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was in the shower, closing when eyes when suddenly I felt something sticky

My hands were covered in some kind of white goo

It turned out to be caulk

Edit: Who walks into the shower and expects to find caulk?

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
A thread is on our forums suggesting we do ladders like they did in PSASBR...

I thought that heaping pile of crap was dead, why must it come here to haunt me so? Also, why use one of the worst ideas the PSASBR forum members ever had?
Too lazy to search, so how do they use ladders in Playstation All-Stars?

And your avatar... Ugh, it made me remember some episode on a Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network show where a main character gets this mustache and it turns out to be a caterpillar or something. It's on the tip of my tongue.

I was in the shower, closing when eyes when suddenly I felt something sticky

My hands were covered in some kind of white goo

It turned out to be caulk
Who on earth ejaculates caulk!?

You do, apparently.

----

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Too lazy to search, so how do they use ladders in Playstation All-Stars?
They set up a group of players and you can challenge them to see if you can beat them all. usually one person for each character organized from lowest tier to top tier, but sometimes it was just a ladder of strong players or all of one character that you must challenge with the same character.

They are logistic nightmares (I was asked to run some during my time with PSASBR) they barely work and are honestly pointless when we have local scenes where you can get better experience.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
They set up a group of players and you can challenge them to see if you can beat them all. usually one person for each character organized from lowest tier to top tier, but sometimes it was just a ladder of strong players or all of one character that you must challenge with the same character.

They are logistic nightmares (I was asked to run some during my time with PSASBR) they barely work and are honestly pointless when we have local scenes where you can get better experience.
Oh. Tournament ladders.

I...I thought you were talking about literal ladders on stages....

----
And my comment about your avatar, in case you missed it:
And your avatar... Ugh, it made me remember some episode on a Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network show where a main character gets this mustache and it turns out to be a caterpillar or something. It's on the tip of my tongue.

----

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
That makes me think of one episode of Codename: Kids Next Door.

Is that it?

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
And my comment about your avatar, in case you missed it:

----
His name is Susan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom