• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Just a dang minute, you thought you knew who I meant by "Steve" just because I didn't say his last name, which you did not, and now you don't know who Jimmy Cagney is?
Yep. When you explicitly state the full name of who you're talking about, there is little room for interpretation. When you simply say "Steve", one could simply assume just about anyone named Steve from Steve Harvey to Steve from Blue's Clues.
Jim Carey is the best comedian. **** Adam Sandler. :smirk:
STFU! Jack and Jill was a classic and you know it! :upsidedown:

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
You Don't Mess with the Zohan was an American gem too! How dare those Oscar snobs not nominate that work of art!
Seriously, I think Click, Big Daddy, Water Boy (depending on my mood) and Spanglish are the best movies with Adam in it.
Hey! I just lapped you; and this
. And you're too slow girl, so step it up maybe? ♪
#Bars

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You Don't Mess with the Zohan was an American gem too! How dare those Oscar snobs not nominate that work of art!
Seriously, I think Click, Big Daddy, Water Boy (depending on my mood) and Spanglish are the best movies with Adam in it.

Hey! I just lapped you; and this
. And you're too slow
, so step it up maybe ♪
Water Boy, the best movie to watch during Health Education in high school. I got a laugh out of every joke, even the KKK one. XD

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I'm considering Premium, should I?

I want to know what it's like.
Be forewarned. If you cannot handle becoming a Premium, you will go on an absolute power trip before eventually destroying yourself.

It is not for the faint of heart or weak of will. If you believe you are ready... We'll just have to wait and see.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Oh please, there are better fan depictions of Amy Rose than THAT!!! Feast your eyes on a pic of her and Sonic at the renaissance fair!View attachment 14778
Dude...put that thing away. There's like children here.

Oh, so now when a *igga get a little paper in his pocket he wanna start flex'n with the premium.

Remember where you came from *igga!
*Looks at your Location*
Started from the bottom, now you're here eh?

Lol, but seriously try it out. I couldn't hurt just for the experience.

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator

Whether or not it's worth it depends on what you want.

I just wanted to give to Smashboards. The Unmoderator title and aristocratic social status were just extras.

EDIT: There's also the premium exclusive board with a raffle in it every few months.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Whether or not it's worth it depends on what you want.

I just wanted to give to Smashboards. The Unmoderator title and aristocratic social status were just extras.

EDIT: There's also the premium exclusive board with a raffle in it every few months.
What raffle?

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
So I work at a Minecraft server now as a dev/builder.

How long you guys wanna give me until the power goes to my head? I've already changed my username from CapitanKululu to CaptainFalcon using nickname abilities.

.... Then again, my acquaintance the co-owner nicknamed himself Batman so maybe I'm safe.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

How long you guys wanna give me until the power goes to my head? I've already changed my username from CapitanKululu to CaptainFalcon using nickname abilities.

.... Then again, my acquaintance the co-owner nicknamed himself Batman so maybe I'm safe.
2 weeks.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
So here's a contest entry for the PEOPLE'S CHALLENGE. (NOT ME. People already think i'm Jontron for some reason also. :laugh:)

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Corruption doesn't have a time limit. It's inevitable, immeasurable, and unpredictable.
It will slowly but surely creep up on you. That's all I can say.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Since you guys were talking about Adam Sandler earlier, I just wanted to say, Happy Gilmore is best movie.

I would say Click and 50 First Dates too, but both of those movies fill me with a level of existential crisis I'm not comfortable with in an Adam Sandler movie.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
YOOOO!!! I told you guys they wouldn't pick Pac-man as the Namco rep!
See they put my girl Ivy from Soul Calibur in!
It's actually her evil twin who works at Nintendo. Also saw x men days of future pas today, it was amazing!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
So here's a contest entry for the PEOPLE'S CHALLENGE. (NOT ME. People already think i'm Jontron for some reason also. :laugh:)

Looks like Silver the hedgehog and Espio are getting desperate to get into Smash. :awesome:
I'm trying to find entries on youtube to entertain me

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Something interesting of note about Cia's mask, it's based off of the traditional Pantalone Venetian mask.

It's derived from a classic character in Italian theater. Pantalone had a witty, intelligent personality. It was meant to be worn by the joker that easily strikes up conversation (the kind of mask that you wore implied your character to some extent).

It may just be an aesthetic choice, but it may also be an indication of Cia's (non-possessed) character.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And just to humor you guys, Cia x Link is a new pairing (though done in an explicit way) and there's a new fad that involves putting other villains in her outfit (Ganon, Ghirahim, ect).

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Also, don't be surprised to see one of Cia's underlings wearing an Arlecchino.

Also based off of a character from theater, Arlecchino is "devoid of reason and often the servant of the wittier, more intelligent Pantalone." The mask is meant to be worn by "the prankster and the laugh-out-loud bon vivant with the big smile."

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Also, don't be surprised to see one of Cia's underlings wearing an Arlecchino.

Also based off of a character from theater, Arlecchino is "devoid of reason and often the servant of the wittier, more intelligent Pantalone." The mask is meant to be worn by "the prankster and the laugh-out-loud bon vivant with the big smile."
Plot Twist: Tingle disguised himself as Shia's 3rd underling. :troll:

Shirahim... I must see this.
Here he is in all his fabulous glory.

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Lacks Bedtime Stories.

:L
Yeah, I left out a couple other good ones such as that and Happy Gilmore and 50 first dates.
I also remember that there was this chick in Bedtime Stories that looked like Kristen Stewart's stunt double.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom