• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
My avatars are based on characters I created myself. Have had a couple of artist commissioned to draw the character and my avatar is one of the results of that.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Mag, Gre Nade and Pepper from Evolution Worlds.

Edit: God dammit, Mimigrim!

@ Pacack Pacack The Ooccoo are probably evolved Hylians. Also, the grassy areas look extremely like Skyloft.

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I only have 1 avatar rule:
There are no rules.
#Boom.

Do I realize this contradicts myself? Yes. Do I care? Still deciding on that one.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
The game then would show us how the sacred realm is sealed, probably by ganon, like you suggested
But it was Rauru that sealed himself away in there, not Ganon. He had to end the war over the Triforce by taking the Triforce, shoving it inside the Temple of Light in the center of the Sacred Realm, then locking the door to the Sacred Realm with a sword that only Link can wield, then locking the room with the Master Sword with ANOTHER door that can only be opened with 3 stones and a song played through an Ocarina made of Timeshift Stone.

The man likes his security systems.

Better question is, is Rauru the son of Skyward Link and Skyward Zelda? He looks so much like Skyward Zelda's father.

Last edited:

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
My avatar will probably always be Sir Artorias of the Abyss from Dark Souls, since i was able to snatch this username
That was built by the Ooccas, though. And it's far more mechanical than Skyloft. I suppose it's possible, but it seems unlikely to me.
Idk, if the zoras were able to evolve into Rito's from OoT to WW and the kokiri into koroks (scrap that, confused myself, how would they evolve like that, they are the seeds of the tree im an idiot) [double scrap that wow im a biggest idiot, checked the wiki and the koroks were indeed the descendants of the kokiri tribe who took another form], i dont find it hard to believe that if the inhabitants of skyloft were left trapped in there in some way they managed to evolve into Ooccas from SS to TP

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
But it was Rauru that sealed himself away in there, not Ganon. He had to end the war over the Triforce by taking the Triforce, shoving it inside the Temple of Light in the center of the Sacred Realm, then locking the door to the Sacred Realm with a sword that only Link can wield, then locking the room with the Master Sword with ANOTHER door that can only be opened with 3 stones and a song played through an Ocarina made of Timeshift Stone.

The man likes his security systems.

Better question is, is Rauru the son of Skyward Link and Skyward Zelda? He looks so much like Skyward Zelda's father.
I forgot about that. You're right. Maybe this could actually be before even the Era of Chaos in that blank spot, and the legend of it was lost over time.

...or it's non-canon or something. I don't know for sure.

Idk, if the zoras were able to evolve into Rito's from OoT to WW and the kokiri into koroks (scrap that, confused myself, how would they evolve like that, they are the seeds of the tree im an idiot)i dont find it hard to believe that if the inhabitants of skyloft were left trapped in there in some way they managed to evolve into Ooccas from SS to TP
Actually, there's a theory about that that Kokiri actually are the plant creatures in their normal form and only appeared like they did in Ocarina of Time to Link. But I won't get into it now.

I honestly think it's more likely that the Ooccas came from Loftwings than the people of Hylia if it really is Skyloft.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I don't really have any rules for my avatars. Though they usually contain either my Smash favourites/supports or characters from different series I really like, thinking back... :T

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
It is unsure where Oocca people came from. Only that they apparently live in the City of the Sky and may or may not be native to it. For all we know the City in the Sky may have been a Skyloftian settlement that was abandoned until the Oocca came to it.

Never imagined my 500th post would be about chicken people.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
So now we wait until release date to witness the most Mantastic battle ever!
Mantastic.jpg

I say "the punch is mightier than the sword." Team Mac for me

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I bought Evolution Worlds a long *** time ago. Didn't really like it

@ SlickWylde SlickWylde You''re Deadpool you''re not supposed to care
*Don't tell him who he is, he already knows

Yeah, what he said.

You've created a monster.

*Where's the chimichanga forum?

I don't know, but I'm freaking starving. Wolverine's gotta have something at his place

*We can stop by an anime convention on the way to pick him up a kowishida doll

Oh yeah, he'll love that.

#sorry

Anybody else not know anything about Zelda? I've never been into those games for some reason, and I feel like I'm the only person :/ (I have no qualms with them, I understand they're good, and loved)

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Anybody else not know anything about Zelda? I've never been into those games for some reason, and I feel like I'm the only person :/ (I have no qualms with them, I understand they're good, and loved)
So I got a question for ya (anybody else can join in too, this is for everybody in the house)

Is Ike the one that's going to "Kick da Baby" or is Ike the baby that is about to be kicked?

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
My thoughts on the pics of the week:

Monday: Go away Olimar, they took away your Final Smash and gave you Pit's Up B and now you're dead to me.

Tuesday: I like the new design, the old one was too humanoid. The black really captures the mystery of it.

Wednesday: Yay, colour swaps are back, I was afraid they'd do something crazy like make it so only one person can play as one character. But seriously "a lot of work" to flip the character models? I'm pretty sure that's just basic code.

Thursday: Yay, now I can play as Waluigi (purple Luigi) in Team mode.

Friday: The three most likely to be cut, Ike, Toon Link and ZSS are in, so basically....

WOLF AND LUCAS CCCCOOOONNNNNFFFFFFIIIIIIIIRRRRRRMMMMMEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
My thoughts on the pics of the week:

Monday: Go away Olimar, they took away your Final Smash and gave you Pit's Up B and now you're dead to me.

Tuesday: I like the new design, the old one was too humanoid. The black really captures the mystery of it.

Wednesday: Yay, colour swaps are back, I was afraid they'd do something crazy like make it so only one person can play as one character. But seriously "a lot of work" to flip the character models? I'm pretty sure that's just basic code.

Thursday: Yay, now I can play as Waluigi (purple Luigi) in Team mode.

Friday: The three most likely to be cut, Ike, Toon Link and ZSS are in, so basically....

WOLF AND LUCAS CCCCOOOONNNNNFFFFFFIIIIIIIIRRRRRRMMMMMEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the new up b could be pretty awesome. Does anyone think he was OP in Brawl? (Olimar) I was a little better at the game than most of my friends, but I've never lost a match as Olimar, and I cant' say that with any other character.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Looks like I've been a part of this board for a full year now. Feels longer than that somehow!

I remember I originally joined because I was hyped for E3's Smash Bros. reveal and I wanted to discuss it with others. Glad I did, as I quite enjoyed my time on this site up to this point, even if I primarily spend it lurking. I loved reading detailed analysis and speculations, studying debates, hanging around late for the picture of the day, supporting my favorite characters and managing to make at least one friend. This has been quite a nice community to take part in!

Here goes another year of mostly lurking! Love you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom