• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

All this talk about FE villains and I'm just over here wishing we'll get Ephraim and some Sacred Stones representation.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only rules I have is:
Substitute.
Mr. G&W.
They look good when cropped.

The only way I bend these is if I lose bets (Which seems to be a lot. Maybe I need a break).

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What's wrong with Krystal

And one more thing, I found a joke thread named "Steak" in the Sonic discussion area that probably needs to be locked
Nothing wrong with her, obviously. Just saying that she isn't 'badass' at least from our point of view.

And thanks for pointing out that thread. Locked it. (Should have waited for the Ness forum anyway, lol.)

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
So lemme get this straight:

Presuming we are still to get Chrom like the much-discussed Gematsu leak says, then we have

Marth: A Pretty Boy

Ike: Paul Bunyan himself

Chrom: A little bit of both.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

1. It must be sufficiently adorable.
2. It must be a character that is a favorite of mine. This just happens to be most Touhou characters and Lucky Star characters.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Here's my rules for an avi

1. You must know what it is
2. It must be a character that suits you well
3. You must really like the character

Last edited:

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
I don't get any badass vibes from your avatar.

There are a lot of them.

Exceptions aside, every Fire Emblem game is set in a different world with entirely different characters. Marth is the main character of the first and third games (as well as their respective remakes), while Ike appears in the ninth and tenth games.

This said, every villain is often a one shot. A notable exception is the Black Knight who appears in both games featuring Ike. There's also Gharnef from Marth's games, but he isn't nearly as known as the Black Knight is.

Robin/Avatar could kind of count as a villainous character, if you count his Grima-possessed self...
My avatar oozes awesome

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I have a theory I'd like to share with you all regarding the placement of Hyrule Warriors in the Zelda timeline.

Warning: spoilers.

Theory: Hyrule Warriors is set between the events of Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time

Please take a look at this picture:

I'm positive that this is Skyloft. Not only is it...well, a giant floating island descending from the clouds...but it also has what seem to be Loftwings and this:

This is definitely the Statue of the Goddess Hylia, which appears exclusively in Skyloft.

If this is Skyloft, it's significant because Skyloft has appeared only in Skyward Sword up until this point. We never see it again and it's never explained why. This game could very well be the one that provides that explanation.

Second, lets look at the picture again, but in another area this time.

Does this look familiar to anyone? No?

How about now?

If you don't see it, let me lay it out for you.

This could very well be the view from the North East of Hyrule Castle towards the South.

Still not convinced?

Look at Impa's Hyrule Warriors design. It's been pointed out before that it looks like a mix of Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time Impa. Could this be because this Impa is in the middle ground between Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time's Impa incarnations in the timeline?

And how about this?

Shia/Cia was a guardian of the Triforce...but wait, why is she protecting it rather than it being in the Sacred Realm? Do hey really trust Shia/Cia's ability to protect the triforce that much?

Could it be that they've never faced a threat that never aspired to or had the power to get past Shia before, making it pointless to have stronger reinforcements? Could it be that they've never faced an incarnation of Demise's hatred up to this point? Have they not had to deal with any Ganon(dorf)s at this point in the timeline?

I suggest that this game focuses on the first Ganon(dorf)'s attempts to steal the triforce by possessing Shia/Cia and that he is the one behind the destruction of Skyloft (and possibly the extinction of the Loftwings, since they never show up again).

I'd like to think this is enough evidence to back up my theory. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
Rules for Avi:
1.) Must be a character I am familiar with
2.) Must be either badass or kawaii moe desu
3.) Character I love
4.) Repeat 1-3

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
I have a theory I'd like to share with you all regarding the placement of Hyrule Warriors in the Zelda timeline.

Warning: spoilers.

Theory: Hyrule Warriors is set between the events of Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time

Please take a look at this picture:

I'm positive that this is Skyloft. Not only is it...well, a giant floating island descending from the clouds...but it also has what seem to be Loftwings and this:

This is definitely the Statue of the Goddess Hylia, which appears exclusively in Skyloft.

If this is Skyloft, it's significant because Skyloft has appeared only in Skyward Sword up until this point. We never see it again and it's never explained why. This game could very well be the one that provides that explanation.

Second, lets look at the picture again, but in another area this time.

Does this look familiar to anyone? No?

How about now?

If you don't see it, let me lay it out for you.

This could very well be the view from the North East of Hyrule Castle towards the South.

Still not convinced?

Look at Impa's Hyrule Warriors design. It's been pointed out before that it looks like a mix of Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time Impa. Could this be because this Impa is in the middle ground between Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time's Impa incarnations in the timeline?

And how about this?

Shia/Cia was a guardian of the Triforce...but wait, why is she protecting it rather than it being in the Sacred Realm? Do hey really trust Shia/Cia's ability to protect the triforce that much?

Could it be that they've never faced a threat that never aspired to or had the power to get past Shia before, making it pointless to have stronger reinforcements? Could it be that they've never faced an incarnation of Demise's hatred up to this point? Have they not had to deal with any Ganon(dorf)s at this point in the timeline?

I suggest that this game focuses on the first Ganon(dorf)'s attempts to steal the triforce by possessing Shia/Cia and that he is the one behind the destruction of Skyloft (and possibly the extinction of the Loftwings, since they never show up again).

I'd like to think this is enough evidence to back up my theory. What do you guys think?
So....

Chaos era maybe?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Rules for my avatar:

1. It has to reference something I like.
2. It has to be vague enough for people to have to ask me what it is.

DON'T TOUCH MY SKELETONS!

Last edited:

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
Rule for my avatar: It has to reference something I like. It has to be vague enough for people to have to ask me what it is.
is it right now Gravelord Nito?
Likely. Either that or the suspicious line between the Sky Era and the Era of Chaos.
The game then would show us how the sacred realm is sealed, probably by ganon, like you suggested

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
The game then would show us how the sacred realm is sealed, probably by ganon, like you suggested
Perfect!

I hope to god that the story of Hylian Warriors isn't canon to the main Zelda series.

Smooth Criminal
Well, Aonuma's working on the game, so it's probably going to be canon even though it's a spin-off.

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
Ibuki Mioda from sdr2, love her, great character, huge nose though

Faces of evil obviously happens before any game, its the creation mythos of hyrule
You are now my best friend ^^
Pppfffttt. Whatchu mean huge nose?

Nevermind ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Ibuki Mioda, Dangan Ronpa

Gravelord Nito
Good job XD I was just flipping you **** mim it's fine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom