• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Looks like I've been a part of this board for a full year now. Feels longer than that somehow!

I remember I originally joined because I was hyped for E3's Smash Bros. reveal and I wanted to discuss it with others. Glad I did, as I quite enjoyed my time on this site up to this point, even if I primarily spend it lurking. I loved reading detailed analysis and speculations, studying debates, hanging around late for the picture of the day, supporting my favorite characters and managing to make at least one friend. This has been quite a nice community to take part in!

Here goes another year of mostly lurking! Love you guys!
I agree with this sentiment; well, everything aside from the lurking (obviously). But my anniversary is coming up, and I will forget to make a heartfelt post.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Sorry to bother you guys, but i didn't see a few of these pictures when there were interview on hyrule warriors up, have you seen them all?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Yes, I've seen all of those.

Still dissapointed they haven't revealed Ghirahim yet.
It first glance, I read that as Greninja. :laugh:
That would be hilarious if they did a trailer hinting to Ghriahim in the shadows, and then BOOM Greninha makes a splash...in Lake Hylia :troll:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
It first glance, I read that as Greninja. :laugh:
That would be hilarious if they did a trailer hinting to Ghriahim in the shadows, and then BOOM Greninha makes a splash...in Lake Hylia :troll:
It would be funny if every character's reveal trailer was Greninja.

Villager gets a letter in the mail, opens it, Greninja riding a torrent of water flies out. Greninja Makes a Splash!

Mega Man stands on a cliff, then suddenly Greninja flies in riding a torrent of water. Greninja Makes a Splash!

Mario, Link, and Kirby are doing fitness poses, then it pans to Greninja doing a pose, and he blast them away with a torrent of water. Greninja Makes a Splash!

Rosalina floats down onto Rainbow Road, then Greninja flies out from under her dress riding a torrent of water. Greninja Makes a Splash!

Little Mac is training when suddenly Greninja bursts out of Doc Louis's chocolate bar riding a torrent of water.
Greninja Makes a Splash!

Morbi

Scavenger

Villager gets a letter in the mail, opens it, Greninja riding a torrent of water flies out. Greninja Makes a Splash!

Mega Man stands on a cliff, then suddenly Greninja flies in riding a torrent of water. Greninja Makes a Splash!

Mario, Link, and Kirby are doing fitness poses, then it pans to Greninja doing a pose, and he blast them away with a torrent of water. Greninja Makes a Splash!

Rosalina floats down onto Rainbow Road, then Greninja flies out from under her dress riding a torrent of water. Greninja Makes a Splash!

Little Mac is training when suddenly Greninja bursts out of Doc Louis's chocolate bar riding a torrent of water.
Greninja Makes a Splash!
Why hasn't this already happened? This is one of the best ideas I have heard in awhile.
(Here is to hoping that from here on Sakurai starts making the right reveal trailers with Greninja making a splash!)

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Greninja Makes a Splash!
Greninja = The new Big Lipped Alligator Moment (except everyone will mention it again). :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom