• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Guys.... I'm afraid E3 is taking second banana to me this time in terms of hype.

and no it's not mario kart.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I laughed hard that day.

I laughed real hard.
I laughed hard last night.

I listed all the reasons why ike would never get cut. And then BluePikmin refuted them all, saying he would be replaced and that my reasons weren't "valuable", and comparing him to Squirtle/Ivysaur.

I didn't have time to respond, but I was astounded by the crazy I just witnessed.

Of course, then Ike was revealed.

mimgrim

Smash Hero

I listed all the reasons why ike would never get cut. And then BluePikmin refuted them all, saying he would be replaced and that my reasons weren't "valuable", and comparing him to Squirtle/Ivysaur.

I didn't have time to respond, but I was astounded by the crazy I just witnessed.

xD.

That's great lol.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
He may be slow, but charge up that side smash and.... OUCH!!!!!!!!
Sure, but that means a slow start-up that I'd have to either predict that my opponent will collide or I hit him when he's down.
And that's just a side smash. That's not even mentioning me actually trying to combo with him.

The universe where we don't need nice bods to keep up entertained.

What a nightmarish world.
I've been there once.
It has nice housing that's for sure.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Sure, but that means a slow start-up that I'd have to either predict that my opponent will collide or I hit him when he's down.
And that's just a side smash. That's not even mentioning me actually trying to combo with him.
Your first mistake is trying to combo in Brawl. :p

Also. Jab Cancels.

That is all.

D

Deleted member

Because I had nothing better to really do

"You like Ike, I like Ike, everybody likes Ike! Bring out the banners, beat the drums! We're gonna take Ike back to Smash!"

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Your first mistake is trying to combo in Brawl. :p
Also. Jab Cancels.

That is all.
I'm referring to Smash (and slow characters) in general. The issue with me is timing. I'm either too early so I miss and deal with the lag, or I'm too late and they get me before the start up.
Then again, I haven't played as Ike in a while (nor do I remember his moveset). So I could be wrong.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

I wish I was there to collect the tears.

I'm running out of Ridley salt from the direct by this point. :troll:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So it's almost one in the morning, I'm hungry, and there's nothing to eat that isn't gluten related

Kill me

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...

Friend owns a snake and brought a mouse (that is meant for the snake) over in my house.

What are the chances of it spreading fleas? It's from the pet store.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I would if I could. :troll:

Just eat, what is the worst that could happen? You aren't a Gremlin, are you?
Actually, my stomach has been feeling a little sensitive since I started working third shift in June. Not sure what's causing it but I've noticed it feels funny every time I eat something gluten related of some sort. If I start cutting back, maybe I could experience what's going on.

Dear God, If Chorus Men do make it, make their colors Power Rangers related :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So...

Friend owns a snake and brought a mouse (that is meant for the snake) over in my house.

What are the chances of it spreading fleas? It's from the pet store.
I don't think the snake's going to have fleas

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Did your friend make sure it stayed in the box or some kind of container?
In a bucket (and her shirt).

But it's a pretty small bucket. I'm surprised the mouse hasn't jumped out. Regardless, I'm sure fleas could.

I don't need an infraction.
I know you're trying to be funny, but you're coming off as just an asshole.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hey, I just realized who Lucas was

Everyone seems to want Lucas in

He's the kid from the wizard with the power glove, right?

I think that is owned by Nintendo. So, sure...why not?

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I have a theory I'd like to share with you all regarding the placement of Hyrule Warriors in the Zelda timeline.

[EDIT OUT THEORY TO SAVE SPACE]

I'd like to think this is enough evidence to back up my theory. What do you guys think?
It's interesting, to say the least, but I think this game will take place before Skyward Sword.

I think this might lead up to the events of the Hyrule Historia manga, where Link proves his worth to save the kingdom from whatever makes Cia kidnap Zelda (probably due to Demise's influence) (and possibly show how Demise rises to power with his Triforce of Power and monster army), and is declared the Hero of Hyrule. After which as he get's closer to the royal family, only to learn that the King was going to do his nasty plot that we learn from the HH manga. He tries to stop the king and fails, and will be imprisoned in the castle dungeon for "treason".

Then the last bit of the game will play out the last moments of Link's life where they make a last stand against Demise's Army and Hylia give him the Master Sword. Link will lead the fight for a bit and eventually get fatally wounded and then used the Master Sword to raise a chunks of the sky into the air to make the floating islands. Basically reading the last bit of the manga for the story.

I think this'll happen because of a few things:
-Link in the HH manga and Link in HW are wearing similar outfits.
--HW has silver armor and a scarf, most likely to symbolize his rookie status in the army
--HHm has gold armor and a cloak, most likely to symbolize his Hero title and possible commander/knight promotion in the army.
-They both use the exact same sword in both the HHm and HW game.
-Both Links are soldiers rather than some random dude made into a hero.
-And my gut instinct tells me that it'll be taking place before SS.

Basically I think Hyrule Warriors will be a more fleshed out version of the Hyrule Historia manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom