• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I have a cat.

He throws up. A lot. One time on my sister's homework. But mostly on the rugs.

He also meows 24/7, and sometimes so loud that he sounds like a howling dog.

My cat also ****s blankets and sweaters. One time I was sleeping, he jumped on my bed, and proceeded to **** my blanket ON TOP OF ME!

Sometimes he escapes, and I'm force to look under neighbours cars for him.

And there's other things...

But he's still adorable and I love him anyways. :3 Much more entertaining (but more work!) than the fish I had, I have to admit. :laugh:

Cats are the best :)

This one's a jerk though.
https://screen.yahoo.com/comedy/jealous-cat-bullies-friend-092741160.html

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I have a cat.

He throws up. A lot. One time on my sister's homework. But mostly on the rugs.

He also meows 24/7, and sometimes so loud that he sounds like a howling dog.

My cat also ****s blankets and sweaters. One time I was sleeping, he jumped on my bed, and proceeded to **** my blanket ON TOP OF ME!

Sometimes he escapes, and I'm force to look under neighbours cars for him.

And there's other things...

But he's still adorable and I love him anyways. :3 Much more entertaining (but more work!) than the fish I had, I have to admit. :laugh:
I have two cats, they're very well behaved since they're indoor/outdoor. Every time I would've come home from the dorm for the weekend I'd see both of my cats having a sleepover on my bed.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I haven't read the original comment that this post is in relation to but I will say that sex without shared laughter usually isn't good sex. I think too many people approach it as this super serious affair because that's how popular culture usually depicts it. If you're having fun with something, you're probably going to laugh at some point so I don't see why sex is seen as any different by so many people.
Key word is "shared"

Pokerus is actually a really small pokemon that infects thing like a virus

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
http://www.onefinalsmash.com/

This was posted in the E3 forum but I thought it was worthy here. And I couldn't find any clues in the page source.

I'm having doubts this is official. For starters, why does it have no links to any official Nintendo/Smash websites in it (not even anything Nintendo/Smash related in the page source) but only a link to the E3 home page?

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

This was posted in the E3 forum but I thought it was worthy here. And I couldn't find any clues in the page source.

I'm having doubts this is official. For starters, why does it have no links to any official Nintendo/Smash websites in it (not even anything Nintendo/Smash related in the page source) but only a link to the E3 home page?
I think it's fanmade.

However, it could be some sort of viral marketing... It wouldn't be the first time Nintendo made something like that.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

This looks fake

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa

Say this is true what mercenary could it be?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm a little confused

Are scorpions REALLY arachnids?

After all, they were around LONG before any other kind of arachnid

Unless every other arachnid spawned from scorpions

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Dante (from Devil May Cry) is the closest that we got to in the thread in the e3 section. He is half-demon, and a mercenary... with fighting game prominence. YAY.
If he's anything like in PSASBR he needs to stay FAR away from this game. Besides, that may hurt his chances if it was him anyways, as Snake in Brawl was one of the reasons he wasn't in PSASBR.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think it's fanmade.

However, it could be some sort of viral marketing... It wouldn't be the first time Nintendo made something like that.
I claim otherwise.
One, the site that put this up was Foxweekly, I site I couldn't dig up more on (heck, anything I found would instead lead into Fox News). So "publicity stunt" is a good motivation to being in more views.

Second, the sounds and the description. Now I may not be the biggest Nintendo nerd out there. But I can say for sure they didn't come from a Nintendo game. Heck, they sounded more stock than anything else. But it's the description that got me. Which described said character as a "demon mercenary". Now which Nintendo character we know of fits that description? No one? Exactly.
Heck, the closest character I could think of was Dante. But I seriously doubt him of all people would get in.

There's just more against this than for it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So while I was gone, Ike was confirmed? He looks even more badass than before.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yes, they are Arthropoda with 8 legs and 2 body parts
I heard a theory they are actually in a much older order unrelated to modern arachnids, split off from sea scorpions

Since they were around during the Silurian age

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Well, could it be a brand new character? Nintendo launching a new franchise and putting the character in smash would be cool.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It just wouldn't work with PSASBR, it's the same thing for why that gamer didn't have Snake. I'm guessing the thing is fake, it's got the looks of it to maybe be fake, but it's fun to guess anyways.
Well, it's either him or Travis (assuming "demon" isn't meant to be taken litteraly).
That, or it's fake, which is what I'm leaning on.

But Capcom already got their representative.
Well, who else is a demon mercenary that would fit Nintendo?

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I'm big on really old games.. Lemme try to work my brains and the internet to see if there is an obscure possibility from nintendo.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Apparently it's fake, CAW Evolution said this on Gamefaqs:
CAW Evolution said:

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Nightmare's not a mercenary, though. He's a walking, talking (un)dead dude with a sword that drinks souls. More of a demon if you ask me.

Regardless, I dunno what to make of this.

Damn. That didn't take long at all.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
This leak is extremely frustrating.

Why would Capcom want TWO representatives in Smash Bros.?

Besides the fact they're not doing so well.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Well... That's not fun. I was hoping to find something deep in the bowels of nintendo history or something. Gonna make a fake, at least try :/

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
The best I could think of demon wise was Power Soukoban but that would literally be insane. It was only published by nintendo too, not made by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom