• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I'll likely go to my Grandma's the Thursday after the Nintendo E3 event and download the damn thing so I can watch it when I get home.

Also this happens:

"Pic of the day. In previous games in the series, if you chose the red team in a team battle, your Mario would have been red. But now you can choose any color you want! The color outlining the characters will show their team affiliation."

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'll likely go to my Grandma's the Thursday after the Nintendo E3 event and download the damn thing so I can watch it when I get home.

Also this happens:

"Pic of the day. In previous games in the series, if you chose the red team in a team battle, your Mario would have been red. But now you can choose any color you want! The color outlining the characters will show their team affiliation."
Now I can always play as White Lucario. I'm totally into this.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445

Also this happens:

now i can play as dark toon link

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Thoughts on pity final smashes in competitive play?
That'd require Final Smashes to be on in competitive play first. So unless they balance them severely so nobody is ridiculous with it(that means nobody can become invincible whatsoever, not auto OTK's that are halfway easy to hit with. Meta Knight's was fine, but Ganondorf was very easy to hit with comparatively), sure.

And even then, nope. It wasn't a good way to give characters a nice change. You needed to be down, what, 3 lives? We don't have more than 3 live tourneys, so... it's only good for Time matches at best.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Thoughts on pity final smashes in competitive play?
Birth of the Collegiate 5-Stock: Defeating an enemy without being hit in spite of their Final Smash.

How bad can you be?

And even then, nope. It wasn't a good way to give characters a nice change. You needed to be down, what, 3 lives? We don't have more than 3 live tourneys, so... it's only good for Time matches at best.
We don't need to assume this game will need to be played with 3 lives, though.

Last edited:

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361

Also this happens:

Yes \(^o^)/
Now I am ending this night on a good note

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I just voted for IGN's best console game of the previous generation.
My top 10 pics were
1. SSBB
2. GTA V
3. Skyward Sword
4. Super Mario Galaxy 2
5. Bioshock Infinite
6. Prime 3 : Corruption
7. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
8. Mario Kart Wii
9. Sonic Generations
10. Rising: Revengeance

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can't suspend my disbelief that she can do Iaido with a giant sword

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Alright I just hit post # 1000 a moment ago!
Also, anyone else been seing extra creditz episodes lately? huh. Really got me to notice all the flaws in the us education system.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Alright I just hit post # 1000 a moment ago!
Also, anyone else been seing extra creditz episodes lately? huh. Really got me to notice all the flaws in the us education system.
Going to school didn't get you to notice all the flaws in the U.S. education system?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I started off going to private schools when I was young, but at one point I had to transfer to public school and my mom gave me a talking to that everyone in public school was going to be far behind me

I spent my public school days with that impression throughout

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
So now you aren't restricted to certain palette swaps depending on which team you're on. A welcome change.

I usually picked blue team because of the blue colors, but I might still pick it anyway since I like blue.

Might be my favorite update of the week, actually. Although I already forgot what the updates for the past few days were.

And clicking on the pic on Smashboards.com doesn't lead me to Sakurai's Miiverse page anymore, so I now have to go here in order to read his messages...

-----

Last edited:

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Really In school I just go through the day without much care if I mess up classwork, as ill usually make it up on exams and homework. Most of the time I just doodle or something when I feel like the lesson isn't important, (sometimes doodling ssb4 rosters:awesome:).
I guess I just never really saw these changes till yesterdy watching the video.

Alsi, IMPA CONFIRMED PLAYABLE
...in hyrule warriors :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone else want to eat a pony now

It looks like they taste like cotton candy

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They had bubble gum flavored peeps

They taste like the bubble gum that inside baseball cards that have been on the shelf for 10 years

I loved them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom