• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Yeah sorry guys, we get cool crap for being premium! I just read up on it, so now I shall choose two unlucky victims... hehehehehe.....

Morbi

Scavenger

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, I've been considering going premium. But I haven't really though much into it.
But implying I did, I have an idea planned out and everything.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sadly so. D:
Nah, I don't mind that.
If that was the case, then my title would've been a joke about Barney from now till forever.

It would be me, wouldn't it?
No, not in the pranking sense.
I mean in the other stuff (avi, title change, Disco Room). I like to be organized with me jokes and such.
I'm prepared for quite a few things actually.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I have considered going Premium before, but I don't have a PayPal account and creating one for the sole purpose of getting Premium membership is hardly worth it. I might reconsider that, though...

Anyway, I've also changed one of the gifs in my signature, though you probably have noticed this already and likely don't care about it. The most important part of my signature aren't the gifs themselves, but what's below them.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Eh, I've been considering going premium. But I haven't really though much into it.
But implying I did, I have an idea planned out and everything.
After 7,300 posts, it's time for you to give back to the board.

There's a lot of perks they don't tell you about, including aristocratic social status. Now if you'll excuse me, I have plebeians to go spit on.

@ Frostwraith Frostwraith You don't have to have a Paypal account that's linked to a bank account. There is an option to just pay with your debit/credit through Paypal which doesn't require an account at all if I recall.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

There's a lot of perks they don't tell you about, including aristocratic social status. Now if you'll excuse me, I have plebeians to go spit on.
I dunno, conforming to the mainstream goes against my style.
...I'm conflicted.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
But-but, that goes against everything!
...I...I can't be...I can't be!...what am I anymore?!
WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR?!?!

@ Frostwraith Frostwraith You don't have to have a Paypal account that's linked to a bank account. There is an option to just pay with your debit/credit through Paypal which doesn't require an account at all if I recall.
I didn't know that. It's worth checking it out, then.

(Perhaps the time for me to get a second banner has come?)

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That mysterious E3 3ds game is definitely that steam game and miyamoto's new ip. And a little late but I am beting almost everyone is in hyrule warriors even SS characters as it most likely is the war that established hyrule, hence the name of the game.

Morbi

Scavenger
That mysterious E3 3ds game is definitely that steam game and miyamoto's new ip. And a little late but I am beting almost everyone is in hyrule warriors even SS characters as it most likely is the war that established hyrule, hence the name of the game.
Interesting theory; I am not sure how that would work though.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Screw both hipsters and mainstream

I'm going to go against the flow of both

mimgrim

Smash Hero

YOU pranked me didn't you!?

I forgot you were a premium member.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Yeah, the "Era of Chaos" as Hyrule Historia puts it. Basically there was a shiny trio of golden wish granting triangles and everyone wanted it.

That kinda happens when you use said triangles to squash a world destroying demon with a temple then just sorta leave them in the hands of the statue of the goddess for all to see

Good thing good ole Rauru locked himself and the Triforce away in the Sacred Realm using one heck of a security system consisting of 3 stones, a certain Master Sword that only one rather specific individual can pull from the altar, and an Ocarina made of Timeshift Stone. Otherwise that war would have never ended.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So now Psycho has joined this bandwagon?
...Welp, I'm scared for my well being. If you excuse me, I must go to my panic room.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
With my new pink color on my username, I should switch back to a Joshua avi.

"No no no, I call Pink. Pink is love, and a humanitarian like me loves people."

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
This just in! Two pranks have occurred today. Moderators have no leads leaving everyone to wonder:

Which of the comedians here is responsible, and who will he prank next?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Interesting theory; I am not sure how that would work though.
They could each be given their own roles, like giriahim could show up from the sealed grounds, etc.

Yeah, the "Era of Chaos" as Hyrule Historia puts it. Basically there was a shiny trio of golden wish granting triangles and everyone wanted it.
That kinda happens when you use said triangles to squash a world destroying demon with a temple then just sorta leave them in the hands of the statue of the goddess for all to see
yeah, that's what gave me the idea, reading the hyrule historia is pretty interesting.

Edit: as for other guest characters: pit, takamaru, an advance wars character with lower tech, samus, palutena, virdi, are some characters I could see showing up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom