• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
It seems Hyrule Warriors is looking interesting, I didn´t have to much faith for the game but now is getting my attention.
.n_n.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Can't wait...

Need translations now....
Well I'm sure it's not ALL of the translations, but here's some of them:
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/228770-hyrule-warriors-few-more-details

"- In the games' universe, Shia is a witch who was responsible for protecting the equilibrium of the Triforce. However, she has a crush on Link, a soldier in training, and grows jealous of his relationship with the Princess Zelda. Shia becomes overcome by wickedness and with her two minions, Valga & Wizro in tow, she throws Hyrule into a state of chaos.
- Also seems to confirm the chain mail is Link's solider-in-training gear."

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Well I'm sure it's not ALL of the translations, but here's some of them:
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/228770-hyrule-warriors-few-more-details

"- In the games' universe, Shia is a witch who was responsible for protecting the equilibrium of the Triforce. However, she has a crush on Link, a soldier in training, and grows jealous of his relationship with the Princess Zelda. Shia becomes overcome by wickedness and with her two minions, Valga & Wizro in tow, she throws Hyrule into a state of chaos.
- Also seems to confirm the chain mail is Link's solider-in-training gear."
Well they are making a melodrama for Zelda? Thats something new in the series lets see how it will go.

.n_n.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This character is all the reasons I like Reala, but with the added bonus of boobs

Whatever their name is for smash

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
The fact that Shia is a voluptuous woman that has two lackeys, a strength based one (Valga) and a presumably craftier one (Wizzro)... totally giving me Yatterman vibes.

633px-Doronjo.png

"Suttamonda Kottamonda Yattamonda,

Yattamonda Kottamonda, Suttamonda"

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I'd totally love to see some unlockable Toon characters in a more humanlike form, such as Tetra with daggers and bombs, Linebeck with a cutlass and stuff, Alfonzo with his... Alfonzoiness?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
(I'm not saying you're not closer. I just have no idea who that is)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I hate my ISP SO MUCH I had really crappy internet for the day (takes like 2 minutes to load google). :)

But the good news is I finally have a positive like : post ratio (why it took me like 530 posts I don't know).

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
It looks so freaking good!

The only other one I liked this much was Hyrule Historia Link.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
All these upcoming games look amazing!

I told my boss I had an "important matters" to take care of the week of E3 and he gave me the week off. Heh heh heh

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I wish Steam World Dig was a first party game cause the main dude would be a perfect addition too bad he's got no chance being 3rd party....

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I always thought it was funny how pigs got the stereotype of being dirty, yet they really aren't. Pigs will not roll in their own filth, despite the common misconception.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Hyrule Warriors actually looks pretty fun, and 2 player co-op mode sounds awesome. I don't get why people are ripping on this game.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I've never played a Dynasty Warriors game before, though I got close to getting the one on the 3DS once. I've always been interested in the series. I may give Hyrule Warriors a try, if there is no underwater parts that is xD.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
E3 is at 2am in Australia. I have work the next day but I'm gonna be a total badass AND STAY UP LATE ANYWAY.

Don't tell my mommy boss.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
So I was wondering, do I come off as grumpy and abrasive because of my pic? lol ;)
Well, kinda. But Wolvie is supposed to be grumpy. lol

I've been wondering this ever since Nintendo announced that figurine thing:
How would you guys react if we'll need to unlock characters via NFC figurines.
Let's see... $10 for a character for Sm4sh and I get a figurine of them? How is that not an awesome deal? :awesome:

It'll likely come down to $5 for the character and $5 for the figurine. And these figurines would work for other games too, so it would be worth the price. It's more of an investment really.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom