• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
One word isn't necessarily a writing tool though, neither is the notion of "hyper realism." So I am confused.
I was making a joke about how whenever there is something to do with gore/body parts in a creepypasta that they use "hyper realistic" as a writing tool since they can't write for s***. :awesome::laugh:

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
There should be N64 polygon styled costumes for every character (even characters that were never in the N64 era), just for nostalgia purposes.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I'm freaking out, here! $80 just vanished from my account and I haven't used my account since thursday when i put in $30. I didn't buy anything with it either since that deposit.

EDIT: $60 also disappeared from my account earlier this month too without me spending on anything.

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
call your bank, your card is compromised dude.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
call your bank, your card is compromised dude.
in the middle of it. something called "Try Active" has been taking money from me. :/

EDIT: Lesson is to never try to buy diet pills online. :/

EDIT 2: Now I'm getting a new card and now I gotta wait up to 30 days for an investigation and hopefully I get the money back in time for my osap payment on the 31st

Last edited:

TheLegendOfVenusaur

Smash Apprentice
:D I'll do this too.

Normal: This one's difficult...my favorites are Porygon, Furret, Skitty, Castform, Regigigas, and Girafarig (in no particular order).
Fighting: Meinshao or one of the Makuhita line.
Flying: (Not counting Dragonite) Doduo (Alteria gets a mention, though.)
Fire: Ninetales
Water: Psyduck, Wooper, Ducklett, Surskit, Relicanth, and Milotic, in that order.
Grass: Torterra, Exeggutor, and Tropius in that order.
Electric: Ampharos. Pikachu deserves a mention too, though.
Bug: Weedle and Shuckle (Followed by Mesquerain, who seriously deserves a mega evolution)
Poison: Nidoking.
Ground: Diglett line, Wooper, Flygon line, Claydoll
Rock: Shuckle, Relicanth.
Steel: Jirachi, Mawile.
Ice: Speal
Psychic: Jirachi, Spoink, Inkay, Chimecho, Espeon, Deoxys, Xatu. In that order, I love them all.
Dark: Inkay and Sableye
Ghost: (Mega) Banette
Dragon: Dragonite/Dratini
Fairy: Mawile

That took forever and a day.
I'll do it too.
Normal: Furret, (I always nickname Furret Caprisun but I'm not sure why.) Tauros.

Fighting: Hitmontop

Flying: Pidgeot, Skarmory, Altaria, Scyther tie

Fire: Blaziken, Houndoom tie.

Water: Swampert, Feraligatr, Greninja

Grass: Venusaur, Torterra, Serperior, Leafeon, Cacturne, Breloom

Electric: Ampharos (always called Energiser)

Bug: Butterfree, Pinsir

Poison:Nidoking, Weezing, Scolipede

Ground:Donphan, Golem, Sanshrew (it's adorable)

Rock:Rhyhorn, Rampardos, Kabutops, Bastiodon, Armaldo

Ice:Spheal, Snorunt, Swinub,

Psychic: Girafarig (my first shiny!) Espeon, Spoink

Dark: Absol

Ghost: Gengar, Dusknoir

Dragon: Flygon, Altaria.

Fairy:Togekiss, Klefki.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I really want Gamecube VC.
I have never owned a Gamecube and it seems like i've missed alot.
I badly want to play Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
in the middle of it. something called "Try Active" has been taking money from me. :/

EDIT: Lesson is to never try to buy diet pills online. :/

EDIT 2: Now I'm getting a new card and now I gotta wait up to 30 days for an investigation and hopefully I get the money back in time for my osap payment on the 31st
Don't buy diet pills period. Even if you lost the weight, you're still as likely to die as you were while over-eating **** food because you'd still be over-eating **** food.

If you were intent on using diet pills, do yourself and everyone who loves you a favor by breaking out of that cycle.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
There is no chance of a new metroid, Star fox or f zero game or any Yarn Yoshi info being revealed.
Is like nintendo just doesn't care at all. (Jk)
Well someone's a little pessimistic.
Looks like someone needs optimistic Charizard.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was suppose to see Godzilla today, but I decided not to because the only time my friends could get was when I was still at work

I'm going to see it on my day off

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I want to see Godzilla. But I don't have any friends. :c
wat

you got friends

everyone got friends

If you're lucky you can at least get cordial with someone in the line. That's what happened when I went to see Oculus. It didn't progress since she was denied entrance because she couldn't prove she was over 18. Her boyfriend later snuck her in. Why am I telling you this? Anyway. Get someone on Smashboards to go with you.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Get someone on Smashboards to go with you.
If he gives me the right stuff, I'll go and phase through the internets and reach him.

And, um, I also found this:

P.S. Kyogre's an Orca, not a whale.

And it made me think: Could the Hoenn mascots be in their "Omega and Alpha" forms when released from a Pokeball? I've seen some people talk about using a Mega Stone item in tandem with the Pokeballs, but I think it would just make things needlessly complex. SSB4 does have Master Balls now though, something that I think many fans wanted and talked about.

And OR/AS seems to be early in development so I doubt there'd be time to add the forms anyway...

-----

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There is no chance of a new metroid, Star fox or f zero game or any Yarn Yoshi info being revealed.
Is like nintendo just doesn't care at all. (Jk)
A thing about my Nintendo E3 bingo cards: I've been doing it for a good bit with interesting rules. If any squares don't get crossed out one year, they'll be recycled for next year's E3 (assuming they're still relevant after a year) and Metroid/F-ZERO/Star Fox have all been recycled a good bit of times now. Sure, chances of those 3 franchises are very slim but I still put them in just for the heck of it. Yarn Yoshi does have a chance though.

D

Deleted member

If he gives me the right stuff, I'll go and phase through the internets and reach him.

And, um, I also found this:

P.S. Kyogre's an Orca, not a whale.

And it made me think: Could the Hoenn mascots be in their "Omega and Alpha" forms when released from a Pokeball? I've seen some people talk about using a Mega Stone item in tandem with the Pokeballs, but I think it would just make things needlessly complex. SSB4 does have Master Balls now though, something that I think many fans wanted and talked about.

And OR/AS seems to be early in development so I doubt there'd be time to add the forms anyway...

-----
P.S. Orcas are whales. A species of toothed whales to be exact.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
So a guy who plays Dark Souls told me to "git gud" at Ghosts N Goblins.

Made the fool play Ghosts N Goblins and it broke him. :laugh:

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
A thing about my Nintendo E3 bingo cards: I've been doing it for a good bit with interesting rules. If any squares don't get crossed out one year, they'll be recycled for next year's E3 (assuming they're still relevant after a year) and Metroid/F-ZERO/Star Fox have all been recycled a good bit of times now. Sure, chances of those 3 franchises are very slim but I still put them in just for the heck of it. Yarn Yoshi does have a chance though.
Man, new Star Fox would make my year. :)

That is, if they made it right. Another disappointment would kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom