• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I don't believe in these types of leaks. It's too good to be true.
Btw, do you like my new avatar?
Yes... Lakitu is a fun character. Well, I take that back. He caused me rage when I was 10.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I feel like that rumor makes sense but is to easy to fake, hope it's legit though. And where is thousand year old door with those titles? Also fanservice is very likely at this point to win E3 this year.

kylexv

Smash Master
Yes... Lakitu is a fun character. Well, I take that back. He caused me rage when I was 10.
I do agree that Lakitu is fun to play. He was probably my third most used character, under Wiggler and Metal Mario. But the purpose of my avatar is that the Bear Rider looks creepy with its eyes glowing

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I do agree that Lakitu is fun to play. He was probably my third most used character, under Wiggler and Metal Mario. But the purpose of my avatar is that the Bear Rider looks creepy with its eyes glowing
Ah, I see. Man, that thing is creepy... Quick, make a MK8 creepypasta to scare @ mimgrim mimgrim .

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
That bear is staring into my soul

kylexv

Smash Master
Ah, I see. Man, that thing is creepy... Quick, make a MK8 creepypasta to scare @ mimgrim mimgrim .
Okay.

King Boo was upset that he didn't get into Mario Kart 8. So he decided to posses a vehicle so he could kill the driver and take the car for himself. He chose the Teddy Buggy due to its innocent look. Lakitu than hopped aboard this vehicle to compete in the Mirror Shell cup. After a long day of racing, Lakitu falls into a deep slumber...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Why do people even add the word "hyper" anyway? Can you say "realistic" as in "It look real"?

Are they afraid that people are going to compare "realistic" as "LOOK AT THESE REALISTIC GRAHX!!!"?
Because "blood" just isn't that special. Nor is "realistic blood".
"Hyper-realistic blood" on the other hand! Is the vital part of any scary story! With this in hand, your creepypasta shall become an artistic masterpiece!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Why do people even add the word "hyper" anyway? Can you say "realistic" as in "It look real"?

Are they afraid that people are going to compare "realistic" as "LOOK AT THESE REALISTIC GRAHX!!!"?
Looks like it's time for a lesson in adjectives and hyperboles!

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Hyperrealism is an art movement where everything is photorealistic, but it's pushed even further to make it unusual.

For example, hyperrealistic blood could be unusually bright/dark, or there could be excessive amounts of it.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Hyperrealism is an art movement where everything is photorealistic, but it's pushed even further to make it unusual.

For example, hyperrealistic blood could be unusually bright/dark, or there could be excessive amounts of it.
Like this?

*Warning, gore.*

XD

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Just FYI, I'm gonna be traveling for the next few days and I'll be back home Tuesday night. The hotel I'm staying at does have Wi-Fi connection, so I won't be completely gone, I'm just not gonna be as active as I usually am.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Just FYI, I'm gonna be traveling for the next few days and I'll be back home Tuesday night. The hotel I'm staying at does have Wi-Fi connection, so I won't be completely gone, I'm just not gonna be as active as I usually am.
You're not terribly active(at least on this thread) as is. :p

But seriously, have fun. :)

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Anyone check this out?

Being Nintendo exclusive means nothing. It's still not from a Nintendo franchise and does not deserve to be treated as one
The key thing here is that Nintendo is paying for Bayo 2. That means they have a financial stake in this game's success, meaning they will advertise it and want it to sell.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was wondering why minecraft was running so crappy

I have 32 bit Java installed for some dumb reason

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I hope Smash 4 is compatible with the Classic Controller Pro as I already have it, and I find it better then the Wii-U Pro and Nyko Pro, and find it better anyway.

Although I am waiting to see if this is going anywhere, http://ev-sparkle.com/pro-controller-for-nintendo-wii-u.html

^If that goes somewhere I will definitely be tempted to get that 3rd party controller because it looks like it will actually be good.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I hope Smash 4 is compatible with the Classic Controller Pro as I already have it, and I find it better then the Wii-U Pro and Nyko Pro, and find it better anyway.

Although I am waiting to see if this is going anywhere, http://ev-sparkle.com/pro-controller-for-nintendo-wii-u.html

^If that goes somewhere I will definitely be tempted to get that 3rd party controller because it looks like it will actually be good.
very similar to nyko i like the design but aslong as the controls are comfortable and function at same accurate button and stick rate i go for it also it needs to be sturdy

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
It's a writing tool for people who can't write.
Hold the phone. Full stop. Back it waaaaay up.

A hyperbole is not a tool for people who can't write.

When you are writing you want to capture the readers attention, this is even more true for a work of fiction, and a hyperbole is one effective tool of many.

A hyperbole works because it puts emphasis on whatever it is being used for, which makes it pop out more.

Morbi

Scavenger

When you are writing you want to capture the readers attention, this is even more true for a work of fiction, and a hyperbole is one effective tool of many.

A hyperbole works because it puts emphasis on whatever it is being used for, which makes it pop out more.
I am fairly certain that he was merely joking. If not, I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I am actually planning on using the Gamepad for Smash! :awesome:
I'll probably do this too, since I'm a broke-@$$ cracka who can't afford even a new Wiimote+

I was talking about the "hyper realistic" stuff, man. lol

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

The word hyper as an adjective/prefix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom