• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
My video of the Mario Kart 8 demo.

Couldn't find anyone to hold my phone to record the gameplay so i only got the replays.

Fun Fact: I was the person to get my hands on the demo at my local gamestop. lol

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
@ Pazzo. Pazzo. Spoiler those images. Seriously. Too Ridley.

Anywho, I have a Classic Controller Pro, so if I can still use that for Smash 4, I'm set.
Dully noted. I had to run out, and I didn't have time to De-Ridley them.

I have the Nyko and the Classic, so I'm going to try both, as I've yet to try the Nyko for Smash.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Just got back from GameStop finishing my preorder for Mario Kart 8 (and buying Kirby's Dream Land 2) and tried out the Mario Kart 8 demo that GameStop has for this weekend. I really enjoyed what I've played and can't wait for the game. It tried the tracks Mario Kart Stadium & Sweet Sweet Canyon and I swear when I played Sweet Sweet Canyon this song got stuck in head (people who saw Wreck-It-Ralph should see why):

And after Mario Kart 8 it's E3 BAYBEE!
I'd play that song while racing on that stage that's for sure and would pick baby rosalina also if i ever upload it play that song

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nah, Bayonetta 2 is third party, so it would be included with the third party lineup just the same
Actually, Nintendo is indeed publishing Bayonetta 2. Why else would Nintendo advertise this game with treatment other 3rd party games aren't getting?

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
That Nyko controller does look neat but I'll just stick with the Nintendo-made one. But I do wish it has a bigger Home Button like the Nyko controller.
Kinda seems TOO much like fan service which makes it a bit less believable. So salt for me.
Nope no where near legit too predictable for some of those release dates

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Actually, Nintendo is indeed publishing Bayonetta 2. Why else would Nintendo advertise this game with treatment other 3rd party games aren't getting?
Being Nintendo exclusive means nothing. It's still not from a Nintendo franchise and does not deserve to be treated as one

Last edited:

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Even so, it still doesn't look very credible. Too much Mario with the GCN virtual console
Well, they're all pretty standard essential Gamecube titles. I also find questioning Nintendo being biased towards Mario to be a funny concept xP
(Though I personally question Pokken in spite of how cool it would be...)

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well, they're all pretty standard essential Gamecube titles. I also find questioning Nintendo being biased towards Mario to be a funny concept xP
(Though I personally question Pokken in spite of how cool it would be...)
I did not say they were biased towards Mario, I'm just saying it shouldn't be taking up more than half their lineup

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

So Wii U polutes less than the Wii and its competitors. Xbone is the worst, just another reason why I won't be getting one.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Does this mean Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune will be lovers instead of awkwardly close "cousins"?

Why yes, yes it does. The new dub will keep things intact including Uranus and Neptune's relationship. Actually in an interview on Anime News Network, they said they were lucky that this is being done now in a time where people won't freak out so hard about it like they did back then since it's more commonplace these days than it used to be.

In other news, I just got back from Godzilla. It was really good! I liked how it was more of a suspenseful intense movie than an action-packed explosion battle-fest. Think more along the lines of Jurassic Park or Jaws than Transformers or Avengers. I'll say this. If you come into this movie looking to see action packed CGI battles along the lines of Transformers, you won't get that, because this isn't that kind of movie, which for me is really nice because between all the superhero movies and Transformers movies, we have plenty of those. Plus the dark intense suspenseful nature works really well with Godzilla.

I give it a thumbs up! My advice is to see it in 2D since, at least in my showing, the 3D wasn't used much, at least not in any meaningful way.

DangerDamage

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have the link to the E3 Nintendo leak that has something along the lines of "Major Star Fox Reboot" or something like that?

I remember seeing it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Actually, I'm ABSOLUTELY positive it's fake. The official Nintendo logo on the sheet is in red. Nintendo has stopped using red and switched to gray many, MANY YEARS ago.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Releasing GC games on the Wii U virtual console would be a huge win. Especially if F-Zero is there. Such an awesome game.

I want a Wii U Metroid though. There's so many rumours that Metroid is coming to the 3DS. I want HD Metroid! I love that Star Fox is getting attention though.

Anyway, I doubt Nintendo would be so careless with the lists of games they will be showing.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Releasing GC games on the Wii U virtual console would be a huge win. Especially if F-Zero is there. Such an awesome game.

I want a Wii U Metroid though. There's so many rumours that Metroid is coming to the 3DS. I want HD Metroid! I love that Star Fox is getting attention though.

Anyway, I doubt Nintendo would be so careless with the lists of games they will be showing.
The list in my opinion has too much fan-service, but I'd love it if it were true.

D

Deleted member

All I know is that the SMTxFE and Sm4sh 3DS release dates so close made my weekend, having info on SMTxFE at E3 would be the one thing that would I might want more than Sm4sh info (If my avatar doesn't say it, I love anything Fire Emblem, it's my favorite franchise).

EDIT: But again, this list probably isn't 100% accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom