• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Meme? I've liked Mudkip way before I have ever heard of it.
He was my first starter you know.

Howdy Swamp! We were just talking about which of us annoy you guys the most!
I guess I can let that go... Everyone else only likes him because of the accursed meme.

D

Deleted member

Before Little Mac showed up, the banner was for a few days Mario (Smash 64), Falco (Melee), Toon Link (Brawl), Roy (Project M), and Villager (Smash Wii U/3DS).
Huh. Didn't notice that.
Thought is was just the same old Mario, Falco, Pit, and Villager one that we've had for a while.
I didn't even notice there was a difference until Little Mac showed up.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
It was boring because prosperity was too static. The past 100 years, though...

Also, by pantheon, I refer not to actual physical locations (didn't know France had such a site), but to the colloquial definition of the term as an assemblage of related deities (from the Greek pan (all) and theon (gods)). But you probably already knew this.

That's why your mention of France confuzzled me.
Yea I knew what you meant, but I capitalized it in the quote I did to turn it into a physical location as there are 2 buildings, one in Rome and the other in Paris, that are called Pantheon. A quick search of "pantheon" would have told you that. :p

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Yea I knew what you meant, but I capitalized it in the quote I did to turn it into a physical location as there are 2 buildings, one in Rome and the other in Paris, that are called Pantheon. A quick search of "pantheon" would have told you that. :p
Funny, since I probably would have told you to look up what lowercase pantheon meant. XD

I guess I learned something new today, so I'll go ahead and consider my life complete.

*dies*

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I'm keeping a positive attitude myself. We'll have to wait and see how many popular choices get added to this Smash game. But if we're talking about characters that should have been added in Melee, Diddy would be in the top of the list. Now that I think of it, Little Mac could have been a good choice from the get-go. Maybe even Ridley too. Regardless of that, I'm happy to see then included in the newer games as it is.
I am hopeful, especially after seeing Mac and considering that Ridley hasn't been flat-out confirmed as a hazard or anything yet.

D

Deleted member

Take out the Daisy and Toad aspect of it (unless Ridley is going to be eating Daisy and crushing Toad's skull) and it's perfect.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I'd rather Sakurai use Prime Ridley's model over Other M Ridley.
Given that we're getting Pyrosphere as a stage - the place that Samus fought Ridley in Other M - we're most likely getting a slightly modified Other M design (in the same way that Samus has gotten a slightly tweaked Other M look).

It would be cool to get Prime and/or other designs as alternate costumes, though. I think every character should get at least one alternate costume, in addition to the standard palette swaps (just as for Wario in Brawl).

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
This is honestly how I feel about the roster. As long as keep getting these unique play-styles I will be more then happy. :L
I'm pretty much in the same boat. I've already got 2 of the 3 new characters I feel like I "need" to be in this game for me to get the most enjoyment out of it (Megaman, Little Mac, and Takamaru) and, despite the fact that there's still 5 or 6 people who I want, they'll just be icing on the cake at this point.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm pretty much in the same boat. I've already got 2 of the 3 new characters I feel like I "need" to be in this game for me to get the most enjoyment out of it (Megaman, Little Mac, and Takamaru) and, despite the fact that there's still 5 or 6 people who I want, they'll just be icing on the cake at this point.
There is no character I "need" to enjoy the game as all the characters I want have no chance in hell of getting in, well aside from maybe the retros. ;D

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm just waiting for the day Mr. G&W will be revealed (which will be never, in terms of being ).

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
But for some good news, his brother, WnG is in. He plays exactl like GnW but..... backwards.
Watch and Game? No....,they told me of him. It appears the dark prophecy is to come to fruition. We must defeat it before it's too late.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
You are lucky... I only got Little Mac so far... Villager is icing for me... always liked the idea of an Animal Crossing character in Smash...

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
@ Smashoperatingbuddy123 Smashoperatingbuddy123
I would argue that Pac-Man is not really a hype character, and K. Rool and Palutena are.
nope I do think palutena and king k rool would have more hype the only reason I chose pac man is because of the picture sonic Mario megaman and pac man all in the same game

(besides those 3 are mostly for me but im sure all but pac man give mega hype if confirm)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom