• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Get ready for the BEST Anime gif, hands down.

My Waifu right there. :troll:

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
@ The anime talk. I was really into watching anime at one point. But then we moved and switched to satellite internet. But satellite internet sucks ass and videos take up a lot of gigs. So i haven't been able to watch it.

My fave anime of the ones I have watched is Chrono Crusade. I was watching Naruto at one point. But I got tired of it dragging on and on and just said **** it. Other anime I have watched, and can remember, are Shaman King, Grenadier, High School DxD (only season 1), Card Captors, about half of Death Note, and I really wanna finish it, and other ones I can't recall at this current moment.

Is this for making it to 500 pages?
If not, then stop. This is risking this thread's life.
Not it isn't.

Because this is the social thread.

I've died again in SMT4 and this time I pressed "Pay Macca" instead of Play Coins and didn't want to pay it. So I was taken to the gameover screen. I'm actually glad that happened. Sure, I had to work my way back to the terminal again but this time around I didn't make the mistake of buying the "Skill Smoother" app instead of the "Demon Skill +1" app and I fused a better demon this time around. I made my way back to the terminal and am now going down more to get to the Unclean Ones still, oh and I have a gun now lol.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's another gif I found.It's a Spider-Man one. I thought it was well made.
Spider-Man jump.gif

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
@ The anime talk. I was really into watching anime at one point. But then we moved and switched to satellite internet. But satellite internet sucks *** and videos take up a lot of gigs. So i haven't been able to watch it.

My fave anime of the ones I have watched is Chrono Crusade. I was watching Naruto at one point. But I got tired of it dragging on and on and just said **** it. Other anime I have watched, and can remember, are Shaman King, Grenadier, High School DxD (only season 1), Card Captors, about half of Death Note, and I really wanna finish it, and other ones I can't recall at this current moment.

Not it isn't.

Because this is the social thread.

I've died again in SMT4 and this time I pressed "Pay Macca" instead of Play Coins and didn't want to pay it. So I was taken to the gameover screen. I'm actually glad that happened. Sure, I had to work my way back to the terminal again but this time around I didn't make the mistake of buying the "Skill Smoother" app instead of the "Demon Skill +1" app and I fused a better demon this time around. I made my way back to the terminal and am now going down more to get to the Unclean Ones still, oh and I have a gun now lol.
How many times did you die in the SMTIV tutorial?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I will be really disappointed if my all-time favorite demon isn't in Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem.

Hint: He/she goes for the throat.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
That dungeon you went in at the very beginning of the game. That place was a nightmare.
You mean the first floor of Naraku? During the 3 training quests?

I only died twice. But were during training quest 2 and were due to me missing the preemptive attack and the enemy getting it instead and OHKOing me basically. All times I have actually died have been because I was because the enemy got to go first or I messed up in talking to a demon. The only exception would be the Minotour boss, though technically I didn't die but rather resetted it when I realized I wasn't going to win it and it took me about 4 tried. The weakness set-up makes the game pretty easy to abuse, I'm actually disappointed because I was expecting the game to be a lot harder then this from what I have heard about the SMT series. But I'm sure I'll get punished eventually due to not having as good of a skill set-up for me and my demons as I think I do currently.

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
You mean the first floor of Naraku? During the 3 training quests?

I only died twice. But were during training quest 2 and were due to me missing the preemptive attack and the enemy getting it instead and OHKOing me basically. All times I have actually died have been because I was because the enemy got to go first or I messed up in talking to a demon. The only exception would be the Minotour boss, though technically I didn't die but rather resetted it when I realized I wasn't going to win it and it took me about 4 tried. The weakness set-up makes the game pretty easy to abuse, I'm actually disappointed because I was expecting the game to be a lot harder then this from what I have heard about the SMT series. But I'm sure I'll get punished eventually due to having as good of a skill set-up for me and my demons as I think I do currently.
I died twenty times because the enemy always went first. :/

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I died twenty times because the enemy always went first. :/
H-how?

Did you have a hard time getting attacking in the field down or something? I mean, I'm still somewhat inconsistent at it, I can usually get about every 7/10 tries, but now the enemy attacking me first isn;t all that much of a problem.

Heck I've only died like a total of 4 times in the game so far, 7 if you count the Minotaur boss resets >_>. I'm kinda confused as to how this game is suppose to be a very difficult game, like I've been told it was borderline masochist even lol. But I haven't had that much difficulty with it.

And before you ask. No I have not lowered the difficulty of the game. It's still on the default difficulty.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
H-how?

Did you have a hard time getting attacking in the field down or something? I mean, I'm still somewhat inconsistent at it, I can usually get about every 7/10 tries, but now the enemy attacking me first isn;t all that much of a problem.

Heck I've only died like a total of 4 times in the game so far, 7 if you count the Minotaur boss resets >_>. I'm kinda confused as to how this game is suppose to be a very difficult game, like I've been told it was borderline masochist even lol. But I haven't had that much difficulty with it.

And before you ask. No I have not lowered the difficulty of the game. It's still on the default difficulty.
I didn't I attacked first most of the time and I still got wiped out in about a second.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Eh. I dunno. But what exactly did you mean by tutorial? Like, did you mean only the three training quests or what?
The training quests were the tutorial. lol.

I still got slaughtered despite what i did. None of my demons could save me. It'a arguably the hardest part of the game since i know people who had the same problems as me.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
The training quests were the tutorial. lol.

I still got slaughtered despite what i did. None of my demons could save me. It'a arguably the hardest part of the game since i know people who had the same problems as me.
Eh. The Minotuar has been the hardest part for me so far. But that was mostly due to being unprepared. It wasn't until the second try that I was able to figure out his weakness and trying to rework my party comp for the third try wasn't competent enough, 4th try I whooped his ass though.

I honestly don't how that was so hard for you, and this is my first ever SMT game. I dunno. That's kinda confusing.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Eh. The Minotuar has been the hardest part for me so far. But that was mostly due to being unprepared. It wasn't until the second try that I was able to figure out his weakness and trying to rework my party comp for the third try wasn't competent enough, 4th try I whooped his *** though.

I honestly don't how that was so hard for you, and this is my first ever SMT game. I dunno. That's kinda confusing.
I'm a veteran player of the series. The people i mentioned are also veterans. The rest of the game was a cake walk for me though.

Not sure why the Tutorial was Dark Souls on steroids for me. It just was.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm a veteran player of the series. The people i mentioned are also veterans. The rest of the game was a cake walk for me though.

Not sure why the Tutorial was Dark Souls on steroids for me. It just was.
I suppose I just got lucky then.

Too bad the inverse happen in Radiant Dawn, I missed a 99% chance to hit attack in the game and got hit by a 1% to hit attack as well, both where huge wtf moments.

D

Deleted member

Did anybody hear about the newest leak that was just revealed? It basically reveals all that is planned to be shown at e3, including the remakes of 3rd gen, Xenosaga, Smash, a new IP, a new Metroid, and a new Star Fox. I know it could just be utter BS, but it could bring up some interesting character discussions.

http://gameotakublog.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/leaked-nintendo-digital-event-2014/

(Thanks @Tillie-152 )
I can tell you right now this leak is going to be false. We're not getting a Star Fox game from Platinum Games, Kamiya has already turned it down. Also, I doubt Nintendo would put out such an amazing conference.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I suppose I just got lucky then.
In all honesty SMTIV is the bipolar entry in the series. It chooses when to hate your guts for no reason and goes easy on you other times.

The actual hardest SMT game for me was Strange Journey. Then SMT Online coming second.

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
I can tell you right now this leak is going to be false. We're not getting a Star Fox game from Platinum Games, Kamiya has already turned it down. Also, I doubt Nintendo would put out such an amazing conference.
I figured so haha but it was still interesting. Honestly though, i'm a bit happy that it's not real, just for those things I didn't agree with.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Most of the list is probably a good guess at what we'll see. However, Metroid, Star Fox, and the descriptions for some definitely wont happen.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
If I had a studio, I would actually develop a socially conscious video game.

But not anything mamby pamby, more like Conker's Bad Fur Day, direct and to the point.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Conker's BFD was incredible. Ninty had never published anything like that before. I remember playing it as a kid and realizing how badass video games are.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
My games would be Conker's Bad Fur Day on crack. (Gameovers would be the main villain pointing at the player chanting "you ****ed up! You ****ed up!" repeatedly. :laugh:) And I'd be universally despised by parents in the US.

I'd also try to do games that are... Well... more than just being games.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Were we talking about gay marriage being banned in Tomodachi Life because of a glitch?
Why were we talking about this?
Realize I'm dead late on this but GAY MARRIAGE IS NOT A GLITCH NINTENDO

Also the spoilers do nothing. Posting that many gifs/vids/whatever borders pre-DDoS lag.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
One thing I wouldn't be surprised about is if they DONT dedicate a year to Yoshi during E3
Why does everyone need a year now that Luigi got one? Honestly, even if it is an anniversary for Yoshi, I think it was a one time thing for Luigi so Nintendo can show that "Luigi is still appreciated yada yada yada"

IceyBeef

The Supreme Beef Lord
3DS FC
5069-4117-1821
Its going to be really funny watching people furiously pressing buttons on the 3ds at smash 4 tournaments.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
My local dumb GameSpot is selling Mario Kart 8 early. Like it was available to purchase today. The dang thing doesn't come out till May 30th. Think I'm gonna go buy it...

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Welp. Now I have 5 official deaths in SMT 4. Medusa. Only have tried once, but I figured out her weakness is Force, which doesn't make sense to me since I thought it was going to be fire >_>. The main reason I loss was because I missed an attack on her which caused me to lose two turns, damn RNG.

My local dumb GameSpot is selling Mario Kart 8 early. Like it was available to purchase today. The dang thing doesn't come out till May 30th. Think I'm gonna go buy it...

Seriously, Get it though.

Then leak it. Before they stop selling it. xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom